If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Colonial Heights, VA
There are 30 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Colonial Heights
- REYCO POWER WASHING & SEALINGVery timely with estimate. Showed up right on time. Chris was professional, extremely courteous and worked until he had our very dirty house, carport and shed sparkling like brand new. Reasonably priced. We will use their services again. Definitely recommend them.
- JES Foundation RepairJES provided expert, quality work, supportive customer service, a caring and capable team from start to finish, and, above all, operates with integrity!
- JES Foundation RepairExcellent service even though scale of lifting was much smaller and required expertise and precision! Challenges were discussed in advance and very professional. I have some yellow marks on my driveway from the lifting foam but I assume that will go away in time (thus the 4 stars). On the sales and project estimate at the front end, the staff was forthright and helped us realize what's the right scope for our preservation project. A competing company was going to charge more than 4 times the amount for otherwise unnecessary work. Thanks JES read less
- MRCONCRETE LLCMr. Concrete (Curtis) was courteous and professional. He knew his business, and my wife and I are very pleased with the work he and his crew did. I would most definitely hire him again — and refer him to friends. A positive experience from start to finish James in Richmond
- Concreate, Inc.Excellent, sales rep very professional and knowledgeable. The men that did the work were outstanding. Arrived on time work continually with only a lunch break . They were here 3 full days and did excellent work.
- MRCONCRETE LLCWork was done fast and completely. The contractor was on time and Polite. I would recommend Mr concrete to anyone
- Oros Concrete LLCMr Oros and his crew did an excellent job. They were always on time. Explained the process to me. Executed the job just as I wanted it. Now I enjoy my patio with friends and family. I'm so very thankful for the patio and circular steps that he created. I will highly recommend his services.
- Oros Concrete LLCOriginally contacted Oros Concrete to replace our front sidewalk. We were so pleased with the work done on the sidewalk that we called Alan back to do our stamped patio! Always very polite, very communicative, and an excellent end product. Would highly recommend for any concrete needs!
- AW Masonry & RestorationI would strongly recommend AW Masonry to anyone with a large concrete job. Alan (proprietor) showed close attention to detail. Coordinated smoothly with gravel and concrete deliveries. He and his team produced an excellent surfaced foundation. Very happy.
- Value Dry WaterproofingMy basement only had water come into it once after a downpour, but I definitely had a mold issue downstairs. Any object left in the basement developed mold if mold could possibly develop on that particular material. All other estimates were far cheaper, but the ValueDry presentation was far more professional and the work they proposed to do much more thorough. They give you a sales pitch about how much better their system is, and I recognized it was a sales pitch, but I decided not to take half measures and just get the whole job done. I could have scaled back the extent of the work, however. They gave me a number of options. Before the work started, I had an electrician install an electric outlet in the crawl space, per request of ValueDry. I got what I paid for. They told me in advance that they would be removing two of the four pine paneled walls in the den. They knocked a number of chips in one of the remaining walls and for some reason removed the crown molding on that wall even though they kept the wall. I went through their trashcan and recovered the wooden clothes hanger rack from a den closet and a wood attachment that goes with it. So I suppose that jackhammers and daintiness don't go together, but they got the job done. If you call their office in Baltimore, you may have to leave a message for the right person to call you back, but my calls were answered within a half hour. Here are more details about the job itself. They jackhammered through the concrete floor in three rooms (the family room/den plus bathroom and utility room) in order to install their type of pipe, as well as stone, mudguard, and flow channel. They went around the HVAC system in the utility room. Then they reinstalled the concrete floor. They removed two walls of 1959 pine paneling in order to cover the walls with a vapor barrier. They put the vapor barrier in the crawl space plus crawlspace drainage matting. The installed a closed-cell spray foam insulation vapor barrier in the crawl space. I got a sump well and 1/2 hp sump pump and a new battery back-up pumping system. They installed floor clean-outs, Jet-Kleen drain tile flushing systems. I have a new crawl space door and two EZ Breathe Ventilation Units, one for the basement and the other for the crawl, along with accompanying vents. Whenever I sell the house, I can check this off my list. There is nothing left to do on this issue read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Colonial Heights
- Business Description:Towers Concrete strives to foster the well-being of the entire project team in delivering exemplary construction services which exceed the owner’s expectations in time, value and quality. We are striving to build long-term relationships that will support our client's even after completion of projects. We pride ourselves in our customer service, where we cater to our client's every possible need. Teamwork is the foundation of our company's standards read lessRecent Review:The service went really well. They were efficient, on time and they take the work seriously. They were a good people and good company. They were friendly. I would recommend them to other people.Jorge O.
- Business Description:At Advance Contracting "We take the steps that others don't". We are a small, locally owned, turn key contracting business. We specialize in new concrete work, decorative concrete ,fence installation and tree removal services for residential and commercial customers. All of our work is completed by us directly so that we can make sure it meets our standards. We take pride in our work and the satisfaction of our customers. We have over 10 years in combined industry experience and we will take .. read lessRecent Review:Contractor did not respond to contactDale M.
- Business Description:We are a mid sized construction company, specializing in concrete construction. We also do grading, retaining walls, drainage and hardscape. Feel free to call anytime to setup an estimate.Recent Review:After many delays during work they finished. They would accept no input from me as to how i wanted it done and ignored my input. Broke cox service line to neighbors and city blacktop. Installed drain thru curb which has since cracked along with driveway. Will not come fix problem read lessDennis T.
- Business Description:*Licenes and Insured* Driveways Type of concrete Patio, Stamped concrete, Sidewalks, Broom Finish, Finish floor, Expose AggregateRecent Review:Mr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard. read lessOlivia M.
- Business Description:Class A contractor in commercial concrete since May 1987Recent Review:Went great. He called and set up an appointment time and showed up at that time which is unusual these days. We agreed to a fair price and the job was done as soon as the weather allowed it. Great contractor and services read lessLeroy L.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We offer brick and masonry specialties. Point up work and/or rebuilding. Patio/Pad restoration such as painting. For your concrete repairs, restoration and pouring call MRCONCRETE LLC. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Concrete (Curtis) was courteous and professional. He knew his business, and my wife and I are very pleased with the work he and his crew did. I would most definitely hire him again — and refer him to friends. A positive experience from start to finish James in Richmon read lessJames N.
- Business Description:Excellent customer service and high quality work is all we provide here at Create My Lawn LLC. Even though Create My Lawn is a newly formed company we have over roughly 30 years of combined experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your outdoor needs. read lessRecent Review:Createmylawn went above and beyond when performing upgrades to my home! The fence replacement that they installed was amazing and surpassed all of my expectations. My neighbor already complimented me on the beautiful fence and requested createmylawns contact info so that she could get some upgrades on her home as well. This company was very professional from beginning to end and the results speak for themselves. I will absolutely use this company again and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to upgrade parts of their existing home or building a new home. Thank you createmylawn for a wonderful experience!!! Sincerely, Ti read lessTimothy S.
- Business Description:We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier.. read lessRecent Review:I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one which included providing structural support for the entire very long driveway, leveling several uneven driveway panels and finally power washing and sealing the driveway. Ogburn's price came in just under around the price quote of a very large well known company in town. The crew was punctual all 4 days, very professional, personable, and informative answering all of our questions along the way. Most impressive was the work ethic witnessed during 4 very hot days in July, two of which hit 100 degrees. Dave Ogburn, the owner of the family-owned business stopped in unexpectedly on day 2 to check in on the progress and to introduce himself and answer questions. His interest was genuine and his visit much appreciated. Son Taylor, who educated us about the project scope and services and about Ogburn the company, was our first dealing with the company. He was very impressive and the complete opposite of a pushy salesman and he was always available for questions before and after we hired them. Finally, the work quality of the finished product was absolutely perfect. My wife runs her own business and that was one of the factors that weighed into my decision to hire Ogburn over another extremely reputable and well known company in the Richmond area - a company I've used before for other projects with great satisfaction. It is rare to hire a contractor for a big job and not have any nits, no matter how small, to complain about during the course of the project. But this was that rare case. I give a 100% endorsement of Ogburn Construction to anyone in need of a driveway makeover read lessPete H.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe.. read lessRecent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Jake read lessLogan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Charles City
- Providence Forge
concrete contractors in Colonial Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A Class Above Home Rehab12521 Serenity Ct
Glen Allen, Virginia
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc14241 Midlothian Tnpk Suite 220
- A-B concrete
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Able Asphalt ServicesPO Box 187
- AC Contracting, LLC12234 Parker Lane
- Advance Contracting8011 River Rd
- AK Homes2140 Haleford ct.
- Alex&Son Contractor2015 west Broad Street
- All Professional Trades, LLC6100 Newington Drive
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- All-N-1 Services Inc4224 Old Hundred Rd
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- American Specialty Construction, LLC5607 Indigo Rd
- Angels Paving & Sealing Inc.9600 West Providence Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Apex Construction Solutions LLC301 Masonic Ln
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- AW Masonry & Restoration4232 Oakleys Ct
- A Class Above Home Rehab
- B. R. Bowles LLCPO Box 1313
- Baker Enterprises11112 Beaver Bridge Rd
- BAZ Construction8 Raines Ave
- BBB sales llcP.O. box 25255
- Bedrock Foundation Systems IncPO Box 61691
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Bell Hauling & Construction4317 Three Bridge RD
- Bellescape Companies Of Richmond11101 Dabneys Mill Rd
- BENNETT CONSTRUCTION CO1509 MAPLE ST STE C
- Bestway Sheds11285 Washington Hwy
- BlueKnows Repairs2025 East Main Street-suite 16
- BOSE CONSTRUCTION CO., LLC10221 Krause Rd #2753
- BRUCE CONSTRUCTION15813 GARY AVE
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Ave A3
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Avenue A3
- B. R. Bowles LLC
- Canuck Concrete2406 Tsena Rd
Providence Forge, Virginia
- Capital City Power Washing480 Hylton Road Suite D
- CAPITOL BUILDERS, INC.14341 Sommerville Court
- CARLSON MASONRY, LLC10410 JORDAN DR
Glen Allen, Virginia
- CHICK'S GENERAL CONTRACTINGPO Box 2316
- Cisneros Concrete Designs8355 Winchmere Ct
- Classic Construction Exteriors11622 Busy St
- Coluccio Masonry25317 fulmar circle
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- Commonwealth Renovations9112 Bailey Oak Dr
- Competence Inc111 John Tyler Memorial Hwy
- Concreate, Inc.835 Grove Rd
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- Create My Lawn LLC
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING13609 Winterberry Ridge Road
- Cristian Contractors Inc.505 Hidden Oaks Ct
Prince George, Virginia
- CSC Construction Inc16291 Hennessy Way
- Curmar Contracting, LLC5118 boscobel ave
- Customer Service Enterprise6 maid marion circle
Newport News, Virginia
- CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING5307 WINDINGBROOK RD
- Canuck Concrete
- D&J Affordable Services5820 Matoaca Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- D2D Contractors, LLC2281 Walsh ave
- Dan's Backhoe Service, Inc.4280 Tatum Road
- Davis Cheshire Masonry8202 Buckeye Dr
- DComp's Professional Services6501 Wilton Rd
- Deco-Crete, LLC6507 Old Warwick Rd
- Dodson & DodsonP.O. Box 6141
- DPG Construction, LLC1601 Lake Randolph Drive
- D&J Affordable Services
- Floor's 4 You12601 New Kent Hwy
New Kent, Virginia
- Floor's 4 You
- H.C.McCurry Builder, Inc6500 Rock Run Rd.
- Haley Builders, Inc.10102 Whitesel Road
- Handyman Services7419 Allstate Drive
- Handyman Today Llc1700 May Way Dr
- Hanover Custom Builders Inc9250 Hunt Club Lane
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Harrison Paving2312 China Cat Ter
- Heartland Concrete23220 Airpark Dr
- Hiram Grace Contracting201 Poplar Ridge Court #31
Owning Mills, Maryland
- HOME CONSULTANTS & RENOVATORS INCPO BOX 4446
- Humphrey Exterior Solutions
- Hy-Tech Property Services, Inc.3939 Hendricks Rd
- H.C.McCurry Builder, Inc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J WORDEN & SONS PAVING1601 Ware Bottom Spring Rd Suite 214
- J. E. Elliott, Inc.6408 Crescent Pkwy
- James River Concrete Contractors Inc4108 Bremner Blvd
- james river hardscapes755 worsham rd
- james river hardscapes7202 Erskine St.
- Jason The Mason1507 Edenburry Dr
- Jenkins Restorations340 Hill Carter Pkwy Suite F
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- John W Boyles Inc2636 Glenridge Ter
- JR Anderson, Inc. Concrete420 Southlake Blvd A1
N. Chesterfield, Virginia
- JR Lloyd Construction12204 Pinhook Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- kayeJ concrete inc
- kayeJ concrete inc