MDM Holdings LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12954 Kale Ln

Riverton, UT 84065

We ask you for 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%. We do task asked by customer and by doing so, the task at hands is always putting the customers choice first....

4.2

4.2

4.3
tree service (28)lawn care (24)lawn & landscaping (20)snow removal (19)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (4)fountains (3)

04/09/2021

they never called or contacted me ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

01/26/2021

They did a fantastic job on our backyard project and was glad to have them back to do the second phase of projects on our landscape. Thank you for the clean work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

01/26/2021

My wife and I hired MDM holdings to give our front yard a makeover and we are very pleased with the results. We are very happy with their work, it was better than we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping lawn maintaince tree work

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/26/2021

It was fantastic everything was done on time nothing fell on my house it was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

01/26/2021

Good experience all the way around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

10/26/2020

Their quote said that they would not be responsible for any damage (even though they have liability insurance). I thought this was interesting since that is the whole point of liability insurance. I asked for clarification and they never responded. In the end I chose another provider who stated upfront that they would be responsible for any damages. I would recommend staying away from these guys. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

10/25/2020

The tree removal was fine. I paid extra for stump grinding and they just left a ragged stump at ground level because they said it needed to be dug out. I contacted the owner and said I would dig it out, and he agreed to come back and finish the job. He asked me to leave a positive review of the tree removal which I did. I dug out the stump and left a message with no response. I called back pretend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding

CATEGORY leaf removal,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/07/2020

Alan made sure the work was done well. He responded very quickly to my call and set up an appointment quickly. Alan was very professional and seemed to have a vast working knowledge of landscape and of suitable plants for the area. The finished job looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planting of flowers/bushes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/20/2020

The 3 young men that came were very polite. They surveyed the tree knew exactly what tree branches needed to be cut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming my tree

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/17/2020

I turns out they aren’t stump removers, they are stump grinders. There is a difference. they did a fine job grinding the stump but the roots are still there and we hope they won’t end up cracking the cement over them. The owner, Mark, Is wonderful to work with. The workers damaged the drainage pipe unknowingly and he was quick to pay for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stumps removed

CATEGORY fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

Photo for MDM Holdings LLC - 12954 Kale Ln, Riverton, UT - 38802941

Tree Service and stump grinding along with landscaping and lawn maintenance and snow removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal