Evans Electrical

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2014

67 West Caleb Pl

MURRAY, UT 84107

We are a family owned and operated business. Father and son, Gary and Garrison, began evans electrical in 2004. They bring a combined 32 plus years of experience in the field. They have done it all. With the many big impersonal companies out there Evans Electrical brings electrical work back to honest reliable service, with estimates and service fees up front and fair....

08/20/2021

Tyler R.

They are great to work with. Very attentive to details. Very responsive. Great quality. Great customer service. Reliable.

Description of Work
Doing electrical on a large custom home.

08/19/2021

Mame M.

Wonderful. Garrison is a great communicator. Gives honest pricing. He did a great work.

Description of Work
They installed electrical and finish electrical in the home.

08/19/2021

Gordon G.

They wired a new home. The service was great. On time. They stayed on budget and finish on time.

Description of Work
They wired a new home.

11/23/2018

Cigy C.

I left a message saying I needed to install a 240V outlet in my garage. A few hours later I got a text message saying "we are an electrical company only and we will not be able to install a toilet". I promptly replied with a text explaining clearly that "I wanted a 240V outlet not a toilet". Never heard from them again. Seriously? I can totally understand if they misheard "outlet" as "toilet". But what about the "240V" and the "garage"? Did they really think I wanted a toilet in my garage? What about the clarifying text I sent in clear written English? I am thinking if these guys have such a hard time understanding a client's requirements, what other things about the job are they going to misinterpret and screw up?

Description of Work
Needed to install a 240V outlet in my garage.

08/30/2017

Rochelle E.

They were able to isolate and repair. Fair price, good explanations, hard workers, well-mannered.

Description of Work
Had a short somewhere in our home electrical.

04/10/2014

Minnie L.

Garrison responded very quickly to my call and was at our home within the day. The ceilings fans were installed quickly and function perfectly. I was very pleased. Then I had him check the porch light. It would not turn on with the switch. I thought I would have to replace the light fixture but he quickly determined the problem and saved me the cost of a new fixture. In his professional way he determined that the spa stereo needed to be replaced and I will be calling him back when I decide to replace the system. As for the electrical shock that we had problems with for years, he determined it had never been properly grounded. I am thrilled that my grandchildren will not get shocked and that the hazard is gone.

Description of Work
Garrison came to look at our swim spa and hot tub along with hanging two ceiling fans. We had a problem with shocking when stepping from hot tub to the swimming spa area. We also had a problem with our sound system outside in the spa.

Daystar Electric Corp

Additional dba - Daystar Electric Corporation.Daystar Electric Corp. are Electrical Experts. Daystar Electric is a full-service, licensed, and insured electrical company. We have been expertly serving Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, West Jordan, Murray, Midvale, Utah for over 23 years. We service residential and commercial customers from Bountiful to Draper. from Jeremy Ranch area to Magna, Copperton, Herriman, and everyone in between. As one of the best local Salt Lake Area electrical repair and service providers, we thrive on repeat and referral business. Our electricians are ethical and a customer-oriented professional. They are highly motivated and skilled at what they do; they bring excitement and ambition to our electrical service company. This is what makes us "Utah's Best Electricians"!

Offers by Daystar Electric Corp on Angi
    Atop All Electric LLC

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential, commercial and industrial electrical repair, remodel, rewire, lighting, motion sensors, pools, spas, phone, entertainment systems, TV, switches, circuit breakers, panel meters, gfci circuits & surge protectors.