Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Montezuma Creek, UT
There are 0 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Montezuma Creek
- Bath Planet Intermountain WestGreat job done by Ryan Ker from Bath Planet Intermountain West. It was totally a different experience.
Bathtub Refinishers in Montezuma Creek
- Business Description:Bath Fitter has been in business since 1984 and has installed over 1 million bathrooms. We are the acrylic manufacturer in North America. We are the only company that has an acrylic one piece seamless wall. We are family owned and operated. We also have the largest One-Day bath remodeling showroom in Utah, located at 9076 South 300 West in SandyRecent Review:We had them come and give us a quote to put a bath fitter in a compact shower. To be fair, we also asked them to raise the ceiling height to match the rest of the bathroom as the shower had a drop ceiling which I expected to cost a little more. The lady who came was extremely professional, timely, and well organized. I will say I was a tad shocked though when the quote was a little over $7800. We ended up going with a different contractor who redid the shower with tile and redid another bathroom floor for over $1000 less than the bath fitter quote for the shower alone. I would say this company would be a better fit for a more basic job. They did have really nice, stylish design options for this type of showerKarli Q.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Mr. Honey Do! Does everything your Honey won’t do! Simple to complex maintenance and repairs… Home and Commercial Maintenance and Repair including: carpentry design electrical flooring finishing heating and cooling hauling landscaping lighting painting plumbing roofing rough-in , , cleaning, organizing, audio and video systems security systems lighting systems kitchen and bathroom design home automation and security. Small and large appliances, Computers, networking, vehicle main..
- Business Description:Custom Cabinets and CountertopsRecent Review:The price was so high I decided to do something else.Laura J.
- Business Description:Licensed General Building Contractor and active Realtor with Century-21.Home Remodeling Experts! Licensed and insured General Building Contractors since 1980. Utah and California. We build, remodel, and repair homes, condos, and apartment buildings. We buy homes in any condition! We sell, rent, and manage residential properties. We also build small commercial stores, offices, and repair small commercial buildings. Construction management, site inspections, quality assurance and progress repor..
- Business Description:Do you want prompt, honest, affordable and professional service for all of your to do's you don't want to do? Well you have found the right place! We do little jobs from fixing a leaking faucet, installing a new toilet to over hauling an abandoned or foreclosed home so that you can focus on what you would like to do on your to do list. We cover the entire state of Utah and will travel. Give us a call and save
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES.Recent Review:Very cordial and personable. Was willing to work with mu schedule <br />Patricia R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Rock Point
- Dove Creek
- Many Farms
- Upper Fruitland
- La Plata
bathtub refinishers in Montezuma Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!