Golden Lion Concrete

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2006

Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete flat work in Northern Utah. No matter how large or small. Call today for more information and a Free Estimate. Senior citizen discounts are also available! Please call us today....

PolyFoam Solutions Concrete Lifting

PolyFoam Solutions provides expert Concrete Lifting and Leveling Services as well as Soil Stabilization and Leak Sealing. *Just to be clear We Do Repair Existing Concrete, But We DON'T Pour New Concrete Slabs. Call Today to get your Spring Savings Discount SAVE $75 of our services 801-820-9355 We are so Confident you will be thrilled with our work that we offer a We Provide a 3-Year Guarantee on our lifting services.

Offers by PolyFoam Solutions Concrete Lifting on Angi
PaveRite Asphalt Services LLC

We specialize in paving Driveways, parking lots, roads, sidewalks & more since 1995.

Jay Concrete & Construction LLC

Jay Concrete & Construction LLC (801) 649-7277 or jayconcrete71@gmail.com was founded in 2017 by Sione, who personally oversees every project to ensure 100% customer satisfaction on every job. As a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience, we bring the expertise and knowledge necessary to handle all of your concrete pouring and installation needs. We specialize in complete replacement and new construction of concrete around the home or business. Services include concrete driveways - tear out and re-pour, sidewalks, patios, RV beds, tennis/basketball courts, beautiful decorative concrete, stamped concrete, stained/color concrete, steps, ramps, concrete retaining walls, parking lots, and curbs. We also offer a full range of asphalt tear-out, replacement and reinstall services. We look forward to hearing from you and offering a free estimate today!

Offers by Jay Concrete & Construction LLC on Angi

05/04/2020

Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a cont...

Description of Work
RV Pad / Back Patio

Category mudjacking

12/25/2015

Description of Work
Punctual, professional, polite. I get many complimentstudents on the finished driveway and patio. I will definitely use them for work next spring.

07/02/2015

08/12/2013

Very professional and decades of experience. Great quality of work and attention to detail. On time and great follow through. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Stamped and colored concrete patio.

06/28/2013

used them again this spring and not as happy with the work they did. They took out a old drive way that was cracked and sinking. they put in braces for the car port. but tore up my flower beds and throw all the bricks on my spring flowers that were coming up. I don't think they were as carefull when they came out to do the second job for me. The cost of the second job was 6000.00

Description of Work
I needed a drive way paved to make it safer for me to get in and out of my house they came out and gave an price. They were polite and very efficitent. We

08/23/2011

They returned my call promptly. They came out and met me right away. They were professional in their estimate. I may use them for my work.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Golden Lion Concrete for concrete pouring and repair. I got an estimate from them in July 2011.

09/20/2010

They did a very good job and they've been in the business for about 3 generations.

Description of Work
They added to my patio, driveway and sidewalks.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

06/08/2006

It was great! The little flaws that we had were fixed within 24 hours. I would hire them again in a second. I have already recommended them.

Description of Work
We had tinted concrete installed and they pressed a design in it.

Category concrete repair

Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Concrete Pumping Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Concrete Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning, Concrete Staining Services. Driveways Patios Stamped Concrete Decorative Design Color Staining Sidewalks RV Pads Sports Courts Demolition & Removal Hot Tub & Pool Surrounds Sealing

Home foundations, curb & gutter.