A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Richardson, TX
There are 159 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Richardson
- Focal Point Landscaping IncTed and his crew were the best!! We totally landscaped our back and front yard, including adding a bocce ball court, fire pit, and new sod. The work the did was top notch, they were very professional, and did it all very quickly considering the amount of work it was! If you are looking for a landscaper, look no further than Focal Point and Ted Nichols. You can't go wrong
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsOur family recently had our drive way widened, patio extended and a pad poured for a hot tub. Start to finish the communication was excellent. The pricing and billing was upfront, honest and very easy to discuss and to process. Ted was insightful about the bid and service options. Carlos had great communication during the whole project and Jose was excellent foreman. We will use them on the next project on the side of the house as well. I would recommend them for any project area they provide. Great team. Haslet, Texas
- Green Stone LandscapingThe team was great and were able to get the job done quickly and on the spot. I would definitely hire these guys again. Great work! Thank you!
- Baldi Gardens IncThis was a big project and the crew (Rafael and David) went above and beyond to ensure that all work was professionally done and pleasing. They arrived early and worked long days to finish the project. I couldn't have had a more professional and polite crew than those two. When the project was finished, they did a really good cleanup job. The project manager, Justin was also polite and pleasant to work with, as was Randall Lawrence. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to friends and family
- Green Stone LandscapingGreat! Gerardo was prompt and his team was very efficient. He kept us informed every step of the way. Price was fair for the job done. Would have appreciated having the mud cleaned off our front porch and sidewalk. Otherwise, no complaints.
- Waterfalls Land CareMarcello was friendly and patient with our decision making process. He discussed our options with us and gave his suggestions. The patio looks great and water drains off of it properly. The crew showed up on time and the work was completed in a timely manner. Marcello has also been available afterward for questions we have had regarding railing installation that we are trying to do ourself. We would recommend him to friends and family
- Blaney Stonework And Landscape IncWe couldn’t be more thrilled with the job that was done at our home. They did an amazing job and listened to exactly what we wanted and talked with us throughout the entire project to make sure it was what we wanted. Looks so beautiful.
- Paul Bunyan Tree ServiceThe first 2 weeks after the initial application I observed a reduction of the number of worms active on the tree. Since then I have not seen any activity and have noticed a significant decline in the worm population. I would expect a complete deinfestation possibly occuring in two to three months.
- Landscaping Over TexasFABULOUS Job! Eric was great to work with, made my entire lawn look amazing! We highly recommend and will use again Landscaping Over Texas.
- AvWorx LLC Construction Remodel & RepairEverything they did to my house was spectacular. The guys are very polite and have great manners. Would hire again.
Landscapers in Richardson
- Business Description:ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 972464987Recent Review:I cannot recommend Gilberto and his company, ALL CRAFT EXPRESS, enough. We have had so many projects around the house done before all with bad experiences, but this is the first time we are happy with everything. Gilberto listened, and he even worked with us to help us to save some money when we decided to add an automotive gate. His people are friendly and professional. The most important, his people do quality work. In addition, he's happy to fix things to match our expectations. He also surprised us with the range of projects that he can handle. At first, we were only thinking about hiring him to redo the driveway and build the carport, and then he quickly earned our trust to redo the front porch. The railing around the front porch is amazingly done. We are ready to hire him to do our next project, landscaping our backyardSunny H.
- Business Description:6 employees. Uses Licensed subs for irrigation, lighting, brick work and carpentry. You plant around your design, not design around your plants. Confusing? Upon meeting with a new client, most people will typically tell me of their favorite plant(s). Putting plants in the lead position of the design process will guarantee you a landscape that resembles your neighbors and every other house on the street and across the community. It’s like determining the colors you will use in your new house ..Recent Review:I contacted this company in July of 2016. He came out and talked through a little bit about how he would build the stone borders around the landscaping but didn't say anything at all about what kind of plants he'd put in. He was very arrogant and talked down to me constantly. At one point he referred to himself as like a brain surgeon. I told him very clearly what we wanted and asked for two pricing options. After waiting more than a month for him to get back to me, he finally sent a price quote. His price quote was like something a kid would make. It was one 1/4 page long and didn't break out the prices of the different elements. It also didn't list the type of plants he would use. For example it says "45 perennials". After hearing so much about how he's a brain surgeon, I was expecting a much more detailed quote and design. He also only gave us one option and didn't give the other options that we discussed. I contacted him with some questions and asked for the quote for the other options. It was TWO FULL MONTHS before he responded (now October), and only after repeated calls to remind him that I'm waiting for the quote. His updated quote still didn't have the other options we discussed and was a slight revision of the original quote to take out something that shouldn't have been there. I asked again for the quote for the other options we discussed and for a sketch that I needed to submit to my HOA for approval. I did not get a response until end of November, and again only after calling him once or twice a week, every week, until he responded. He gave the sketch but STILL didn't give the other options that we discussed. Finally in December (6 months later), he finally responded with the quote for the other option that we discussed. Now the price tripled. I called to ask him why the price is tripled just from adding a few pieces to it. He could not explain his pricing and said maybe his price is wrong and said something like he didn't really know how much it would cost. Then he started trying to talk me out of having him do it and told me to hire a local concrete company since they might be cheaper. I asked him to come back with correct pricing first. I should mention that every time I talked to him, he started by asking how soon I want to do this, and my answer was always the same, "right away," but then he'd take months just to give me a 1/4 page price quote. Then he would forget everything we discussed and every time I talked to him, I had to start over from scratch as if I'd never talked to him before. After constant reminders, in January (7 months later), he emailed me and said that he wants to withdraw his bid because he's too busy and too far away. Funny that there was never any mention of being too far away the first time we talked in July. From Grapevine to my house is 45 minutes, and it takes me longer than that to get to work every day. He also decided to give me some advice and said that I'm making the project too complicated. I have some advice for anyone thinking about getting landscaping done. DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY. If this is what I had to go through just to try to get a price quote, imagine if I'd actually hired him to do the workJesse S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business with roots in South Brazil. Growing up in the country side alongside nature has gifted us the the understanding that a yard is so much more than just a yard. It's a place to bring family and friends together, a place where your children play and grow, it's your own personal slice of nature. Our diverse skillset & passion for taking care of this land ensure you will receive the highest quality of work. http://Amazonialandscaping.co
- Business Description:**DUE TO THE WIDESPREAD FREEZE DAMAGE IN THE AREA WE HAVE A MUCH HIGHER VOLUME OF INQUIRIES, SO PLEASE KNOW THAT WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DELAYS IN RESPONDING AS THEY ARE MUCH LONGER THAN THEY WOULD BE TYPICALLY. Thank you for your understanding :) MetroTex Landscape Management exists to bring beauty and functionality to our clients’ outdoor living environments. This is accomplished through a highly trained and industry certified staff of professiona..Recent Review:Eric responded immediately to my e-mail request for landscape design. He met with us and we went over what we wanted to do and he offered suggestions on how to improve the landscape. His designer than completed a plat showing the plants selected and their position. After reviewing the design and the estimate we met with Eric again to make some minor adjustments. His crew came out and worked a very long day in removing the existing plantings and preparing the front yard for the turf. The sprinkler sub-contractor, H20 Sprinkler Systems, was very efficient and meticulous in adjsuting the sprinkler patterns, adding new heads and replacing bad ones. H20 also did the drainage and sump pump work. The stone work for the bed edging was very professional and the crew worked extremely well with us in making some minor variations as the work was ongoing. The turf and plants were installed in one day with a 4 man crew who worked probably 13 hours straight. A flagstone walkway was also installed in the front yard in an area that gets very little sunshine. We are extremely pleased with how the process went from start to finish and the yard looks fantastic. I highly recommend MetroTex Landscape and Eric in doing any landscape work. We will be using him again soon to install new landscape lighting and later to complete the work in the back yard. Eric and his crew and subs are all very courteous, prompt, and hard workingJerry B.
- Business Description:Steve K. Swenson, is a design build landscape company with degreed landscape architects as designers. We offer both design / consultation as well as full installation. We specialize in older landscape renovationsRecent Review:Steve was very quick once i called him and immediately scheduled the appointment. Asked for a copy of the property survey which was provided to him, he left with survey, he never measured anything and left saying they are 2 months out. His visit was on April 12th..so far no estimate. Contacted multiple times via phone, text, and email, no response, only picked up the call once and said let me check what's going on with estimate, never heard back from him. It was not a small project. Guess he doesn't want our business. There are many to choose from out thereBina B.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned business that includes 4 generations of masons. You can trust us to fix all of your masonry issues. From your mailbox to your home’s foundation and walls, we’ll treat your home with the same attention to detail as if it were our own. We especially enjoy helping homeowners design and build their dream outdoor kitchens and fireplaces. Our family can help your family make the most of your backyardRecent Review:We used Noah for a few projects and he was always patient and meticulous, even if it was just a little project. His work is TOP notch and he pays serious attention to detail.Sasha K.
- Business Description:We’ll make your house feel like home. *Landscaping *Irrigation *Drainage *Retaining walls *Fences FREE ESTIMATES Call / Text Us Now 682-772-5610 469-955-7184Recent Review:The service went well. They pay attention to details.Jayshree M.
- Business Description:10% discount on all LABOR for Angie's List customers.Recent Review:Holly and her crew at Heavenly Landscape turned a complete eyesore into a front yard we can be proud of. Because of their great work, they stay very busy so don't bother them with small jobs. But if you're looking at a large job or a complete makeover from a knowledgeable landscaper, Holly will not disappointJeremy N.
- Business Description:Austin Gardens Landscape is a design / build, maintenance and associated landscape services company. Beginning in 1987, Jay Shirley, the owner and manager, has used his experiences growing up locally to learn the hardiest plant varieties, proper growing conditions, and knowledge of local soils and climate to bring to bare on all projectsRecent Review:Overall went well for general weekly lawn service and some landscaping/beautification work including tree removal but I thought services were pricier than expected. I also needed help to grow smooth lawn on bare patches in front yard where there was no successMayuresh J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I have been having a problem with my lights staying on all of the time and not turning off at night. My landscaping guy had tried to fix it a while back and fooled around with the wires in the control box. I suspected the phocell was not working so I ad purchased a replacement, but had not yet installed it. Monty showed up and determined that the box was wired correctly, but noticed that the control box was throwing off an excessive amount of heat, and discovered that is was operating at the maximum voltage permitted for the unit. He felt that it probable was the photocell and that the heat was causing it to fail. He suggested that I replace my current halogen bubs with LCD which would use less voltage, reducing the overheating. He also gave me a local distributor where I could get replacement bulbs since Home Depot would not carry what I needed. He would not take any money for the time he spent with me. I was flabbergasted. I had purchased a replacement for the cell. Monty stoped by, checked the connections in the box and all was OEdward P.
Deals in Richardson for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Landscapers in Richardson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Junk Removers - Fort Worth & Dallas3105 Sirron St.
Fort Worth, Texas
- 1 STOP HOUSE & LAWNP.O. Box 1110
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 10xconstruction1144 fM 1903
- 199813005 Audelia Rd
- 1st Choice Sprinklers6333 E. Mockingbird Ln Suite 147
- 2k Lawncare2933 birchbrook st
Grand Prairie, Texas
- 365 Home Solutions13155 Noel Road Suite #900
- 4Agreenerworld.net2017 Steamboat Springs
- 5 Star Sprinklers1005 E. University Dr.
- 78 Backyard ConceptsPO Box 181645
- #1 Junk Removers - Fort Worth & Dallas
- A & H Landscaping2232 Briarcrest
- A Beautiful Yard8153 State Hwy 59
- A Better CleanoutPO Box
- A Christian Contractor2140 W Southlake Blvd
- A Green Earth Company6809 dove Tail
- A I Sprinklers613 E Worth St
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A to z multi service 10006 Candlewood Pl
- A+ Landscape Solutions8609 Ashley Ct
North Richland Hills, Texas
- A-1 Lawn MaintenanceP O Box 87
- AAA Irrigation Service1514 Hidden Cove Court.
- ABC Home & Commercial Services997 Grandys Ln
- Above & Beyond Landscape6306 Duck Creek 6000
- ABSOLUTELY BUSHED LANDSCAPE DESIGN18208 Preston Rd. D9171
- Abundant Water Sprinkler1831 Riverway
- Accent Landscape ManagementPO Box 794004
- Ace Handyman Services Dallas5735 Kenwood Ave
- ADA ServicesPO Box 116755
- Adame LawncarePO Box 656
- Adams Structural Inc4505 Michelle Dr
- ADDINGTON REMODEL2050 Keller Springs Rd #117
- Advanced Landscape Management LLC902 Country Lane
- ADVANCED REMODELING2385 Claridge Cir
- Advanced Tree & Shrub Care, Inc.590 N Meandering Way
- Affordable handyman service's911 Chestnut St
- Affordable Irrigation10399 W. Dublin Dr
- Agape Home Services3207 Skylane Dr
- AJL Remodeling & Construction720 Brookhaven Dr
- Al Faiz Electric2435 N Central Expy. #1200
- Al's Handyman9712 Brenden Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- Alex Olea Landscaping Services2030 Glencrest Ln
- Alexander's Landscape & Irrigation7709 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, Texas
- Alford's Landscaping3901 carolyn rd
Fort Worth, Texas
- All American Home Remodeling and Landscape Service8300 Caliope Court Apt 708
Fort Worth, Texas
- All Around Lawn Care, INC.617 N Cowan Ave
- All City Handyman643 Lazy River Dr
- ALL CRAFT EXPRESS 4647 N FM-148
- All Pro Electrical Services LLC1216 N Bel Tline Rd
- All Pro Tree & Landscaping Service2148 Murphy Drive 1707
- All Seasons Outdoor Services309 E Ovilla Rd 2100
Red Oak, Texas
- All Star LandscapePO Box 871283
- All Trade Pros15839 Meadow Vista
- Allen's Exterior Solutions1213 W Lovers Ln
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- AllStar Sprinkler Service6700 lakeview cr
- Almond Bros. Paving401 W. Dogwood Trl
- Altered Grounds Landcare, LLCPO Box 118093
- Alton Property Services8410 Lanners Dr
- Alvarado Tree Trimming & Care925 Lammont Street
Fort Worth, Texas
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- AMA Landscape & Design CoPo Box 463
- Amazonia Landscaping LLC11424 Aspen Creek Dr
- AMcgreen Services3800 Spring Valley Rd 236
- America's Best Handyman7204 Elm Dr Ste 101
The Colony, Texas
- American Beauty Total Home Solutions15409 Fox Meadow Lane
- American Irrigation & Landscape Company2904 Lakefield Drive
- American Renewable Showers (A.R.S.)234 glynn circle
Grand Prairie, Texas
- American Sprinkler Repair890 N Mill St
- American WaterWorks Co5710 Galaxie Rd
- Anchor Design-Build, llc3916 Davis Cir
- Anchor Irrigation310 Londonderry
- Anderson's Stump Busters1813 Blossom Trl
- Andres Gonzalez1584 Brookstone Dr.
- Andres handyman services
- Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting3210 Commander Drive
- Angel LandscapersPO Box 111284
- Angel's Landscape & Lawn Service7327 Charles Ct
- Any Tree207 Carroll Ave
- Anything Goes Remodeling5720 Frisco Square blvd
- Anything Plus Contracting Services1824 Crescent Dr. 633
- Appealing Gardens Landscape LLC3420 Whitley
- Apthorp Construction LLC650 S Munson Rd
Royse City, Texas
- Aqua Irrigation Installation & Repairs10133 Chapel Springs Tr
Fort Worth, Texas
- Aqua Logic Irrigation502 Columbia Dr
- Aquamax Sprinkler Systems5646 Milton St # 238
- AquaSense Pools8745 Gary Burns Dr. #160-178
- Aquaterra Outdoor Environments7111 Elm St
- Arbor Plus Tree Experts1304 Element Way
Wilmington, North Carolina
- Arborleaf Tree Care5724 6th Ave
Fort Worth, Texas
- Arbors and Patios13500 McClintock
Farmers Branch, Texas
- Arcadia Turf of Texas400 N St Paul St
- Arcady Exteriors3000 Custer Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archer Installations LLC
- Archie's Backyard Retreat3019 Keller Hicks Rd Bldg 15
- Argyle Landscapes804 Pioneer Circle
- Armadillo Maintenance and Remodeling5024 Crystal View Dr #4305
- Armando's Landscape Services317 Cheyenne Trl
- Arturo Tree Service
- Austin Gardens Landscape3225 Acropolis Dr
- A & H Landscaping