CSR Appliance Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

3.2

CSR Appliance Repair services all home and commercial appliances. The guys you call when you want the job done right. We are also very good at fixing other appliance repair company's mistakes....

Variety Appliance Repair

Variety Appliance Repair

We pride ourselves on our professionalism. Our in-home service technicians are highly skilled, courteous, and happy to take note of your needs. You can count on our staff members’ promptness, efficiency, and keen attention to detail. Here are other reasons that set us apart from most service providers. We give a solid quote before the service begins; no surprises. We are committed to providing a "leave no trace" cleanup for every client. There is never an overtime charge; we charge by the job, not by the hour. We give a 90-day guarantee on all services and parts.

08/19/2019

The technician was scheduled to arrive between 11 and 1. He called to say he wouldn't be able to come until 1:30 and I had a conference call at that time, so we rescheduled it for the next day at the same window. He called again the next day and said he wouldn't be able to make the agreed upon time and I let him come anyway. I wasn't paying much attention as I had another conference call and he cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs for fridge, dryer and dishwasher

04/14/2017

Two young men arrived to repair the dryer.  My 93 year old mom was by herself at her apartment due to my traveling for work.  When we made the appointment, they told us that there would be a $60 charge to come evaluate the problem, but that this would be applied to the cost of the repair.  The repairmen told my mom that the price of the repair would be $225.  She thought that the $60 would be subt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new door switch in the dryer.

11/19/2015

I told customer service rep the dishwasher was not working because it wasn't installed properly.  She told repairman it was not working.  So he didn't have necessary equipment to install the dishwasher correctly.  Charged me $80 and said he would have to charge me another $90 if he had to come back to install it correctly.  Terribly disappointed and a waste of time and money for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to install dishwasher so it would close properly and run; but didn't have equipment to do the job.  Which is apparently two screws and a screwdriver.

01/12/2015

The tech took his time to show me everything. There was a $55 flat fee to look at my washer. There was nothing they could do to fix it because of how the appliance was made. He was very upfront about the cost and what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for my leaking washer.

10/14/2014

Not well. The owner told me that I should throw my new range out and buy another one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sent out two different servicemen. The first was TOTALLY clueless. The second one was more knowledgeable but still didn't have a clue as to how to get my whirlpool range calibrated correctly from NG to LP. Even Robert the owner said to throw my brand new out of the box range away and get another one. My son in law came over and watched a u tube video and had it fixed in SIX. minutes. Ii was also told that I needed a $300 part which I did not need according to whirlpool. Just incompetence all the way around!

CATEGORY appliance repair

I was not comfortable with repairing the machine. It was purchased @ a warehouse auction and had been stored since 2011 and the customer had tried to correct from nat gas to propane themselves. I told her she should purchase another machine and did not charge her any repair. Also I sent 2 diff. techs out to inspect the machine.

Appliance repair including dryer, washer, dishwasher & ice machines.