Ordonez Construction Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Ordonez Construction Inc was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of El Paso and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of El Paso and surrounding areas....

Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico

Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/15/2017

Great Business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For a six month period, Ordonez Construction Inc has been doing work for me at my home. They have performed jobs replacing my front doors, repairing my patio doors, and wiring my new pool house. I trust this company to perform any work on my home.

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

03/21/2017

Nothing. Never returned phone call. Unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Never returned phone call. Unprofessional

CATEGORY remodeling

09/08/2016

They did a great job. I didn't have to wait on them. They were here and took care of the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my two little rock walls in the front, they restored them.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/14/2016

Any remodeling process is stressful. But Henry and Willie, took care of it so I don't have to worry too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel and other upgrades.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled all of our home, excluding the bedrooms. Like all construction, we had some small things that needed correcting, but Mr Ordonez told us beginning if we didnt approve of something to let him know and it would be corrected, and that's exactly how he does business, his word is good as is his handshake and values. We certainly recommend Ordonez Construction!

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Residential Remodel, Home Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Commercial Construction, Remodeling