Allstar Roofing

El Paso, TX 79925

YMCA N. Mesa & Trawood

YMCA N. Mesa & Trawood

roofing201979912
Major project performed at two YMCA locations in El Paso . With our help the insurance paid $2.6 M for the projects and we donated 43 new AC units.

Allstar Construction & Roofing is a licensed, insured roofing company serving El Paso County. We are experts in all manner of roof repairs and installations with thousands of roofs completed! All of our roofs are warranted for quality workmanship and manufacturer guarantees as well. We are certified in 12 different roofing systems, including Owens Corning, Certainteed, IKO, Atlas, GAF, KM Coatings, Polyglass and more. As the number of roofing products and technologies continue to change every year, our team strives to stay on top of the best solutions for our customers. We are vastly experienced in insurance claims, specializing in Commercial, Industrial and residential work....

4.3

4.4

Resposiveness

4.4
roofing (17)siding companies (1)home inspection (1)drywall (1)

01/22/2021

Quality work, and very easy to work with. They answered all my calls and questions. Made a normally stressful process very simple. Roof looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

01/19/2021

excellent service, attention to detail, great material, very clean job, got the job done very fast, excellent quality of material. I would definitely recommend allstar roofing to any company or individual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

01/19/2021

Everything went extremely well , Jon was performed on time. The crew never left a mess. Very clean work and friendly team. I even had the opportunity to meet the owner of the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/12/2021

All Star Roofing was very impressive. They completed a 100% insurance claim job for my re-roof, were in and out in 3 days, cleaned up all materials as well as made sure there weren't any nails lingering around my driveway/walkway area, and the team kept me updated every step of the way. If you want to be taken care of and satisfied with the work completed, go with All Star.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

01/10/2021

We had a very wonderful experience with Mr . Castellanos the owner of All Star . Great ! Professional service and the x el lent work .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

CATEGORY home inspection,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

12/25/2020

It went great. Insurance wanted to pay minimal amount, Allstar got them to pay in full. Roof looks great! Thank you Allstar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

Thank you so much Mrs [Member Name Removed], It is our sincere pleasure to be of service to you.

12/16/2020

Very well. Insurance paid for my roof. Allstar Took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Feel free to call us anytime. Thanks again !

12/15/2020

the roof i had before i called all star was old and needed to be replaced. i didn't wanna spend the money but my husband was begging me for like 5 years to do it. we finally gave these guys a call, and I gotta say, the roof came out looking quite nice. well worth the investment in our home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Thank you so much. We are thrilled that your roof met all of your expectations. We are glad to be of service. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

05/01/2017

It went very good. My roof was done in a very professional manner. Everything looks well sealed and great quality. I highly recommend Allstar roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

We are so glad you are happy with the work we performed at your residence. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thanks again.

04/05/2017

I got tired of calling Allstar and was told if they had to repair the roof three times they would replace the roof. They did not keep their word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2012 Allstar replaced our entire roof. Every rain after the installation the roof leaked. I have proof. Travelers Insurance inspected our roof and found problems. Allstar refuses to accept the facts , in photos, about poor installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Photo for Allstar Roofing - 1316 N YARBROUGH DR, El Paso, TX - 34748789

Residential and commercial roofing applications, New Roofs, Repairs, gutters & siding. We handle complex insurance claims ranging from $5,000 to $2,600,000. No job is too large or small.

We are certified in several roofing systems. we also have a team of experts to help with Refrigerated AC units, Drywall & painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check