When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Brookshire, TX
There are 18 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Brookshire
- Junk King HoustonThis is a very professional company. I was able to schedule an appointment online. They arrived on time. They quoted me an excellent price. They removed all my junk in a matter of minutes. The crew was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Reese Hauling LLCThey did a fabulous job, both of the individuals were very professional, great communication, very hard workers, i had a full trailer of stuff for them to haul away, i don't know what i would have done without Reese Hauling. I highly recommend hiring them for all of your Hauling needs. From the moment i was connected to the moment the job was competed, everything they did was very spot on
- Reese Hauling LLCDonald and Jay made time in an already busy day for my sudden need to remove a number of boxes. They called several times and communicated clearly, updating me on their arrival. They were professional, efficient, and friendly. I highly recommend them.
- Daily TruckingIt was great the best part was he even cleaned up the trash that i was not able the pack up myself and was very respectful and mannerable. Great service
- Reese Hauling LLCThey showed up at the time they said and were very professional. They got straight to work and they completed the job quickly. I will use them again in the future and I highly recommend them.
- Freedom MaidsI had been going through a long period of depression and let my apartment get really out of control with clutter and garbage. Maury and his crew were very understanding and professional. The treated me with a lot more respect than I was treating myself. I would not hesitate to hire Maury again. I only wish I had known about his services when I had to clean out my mother's house after her death
- S&J Investment Group LLCGreat work, very professional and good price. Will definitely have more work for them in the future as well as they have my recommendation to anyone.
- Reese Hauling LLCService was excellent,were on time and done job in a timely fashion. Real respectful of property and I will most certainly be calling them to do more work for me.
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORTExcellent service and price. I dealt directly with the owner who communicated clearly with me throughout. Lowest cost of several I obtain quotes from. Pickup and dropoff exactly as planned.
- AFA MOVERSI cannot give AFA Movers enough stars. They went above and beyond all my expectations. Ali was amazing from the beginning. Very responsive, reliable and informative. His crew came right on time and were extremely diligent in their packing, loading and moving. I hired three movers. Eddie, Elvis and David. The lead was Eddie. I can’t say enough good things about him. He was professional, very helpful, patient, and responsible. Elvis was very thoughtful in the way he packed and moved furniture. He has a lot of experience moving. He went above and beyond all facets of the move. David was very nice and helpful. All three took their time to make sure everything was safe and packed properly. They were not rushed but they were also not slow. They did not take breaks unless it was to catch a breath or drink water. I urged them to rest a little, but they know exactly what they are doing. If you can request these three you’ll be in good hands. I can’t recommend AFA enough! These guys are the best movers I have dealt with. Very professional, courteous, timely and efficient!! Thanks AFA Team
Hauling Services in Brookshire
- Business Description:Robert's Hauling & Demolition will haul away left-over building materials, garbage and other items too big for city pick-up, and over 50% of what we haul away is recycled. Proudly serving the greater Houston and surrounding area.for all trash hauling, and demolition needs.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!Hailey P.
- Business Description:We transport all vehicle type running or not-running, open or enclosed carrier. Whether you are needing to ship you car, motorcycles, boats and heavy equipment we cover the entire country including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and some international destinations. Our service is door-to-door direct. Meaning we pick up your vehicle at your home, office or landmark and deliver direct. A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau with 15 years experience in transportation. We make transpo..
- Business Description:Flooring Company Serving Houston Area
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Will beat any competitor's written estimates
- Business Description:Sahara is a full service construction owner operated company. We specialize in custom swimming pool construction (including surrounding patios and additions.), patio covers, outdoor kitchens, waterfalls, spas, pool cleaning, and more. We are a turnkey service handling the projects from start to finish! Please check out my website and Facebook page for more customer reports and photos of completed jobs. Accredited with the BBB and proudly servicing throughout Katy and Fulshear, TX. Please call..
- Business Description:BuildTechz offers home repairs and remodeling. We accept all major credit cards.
- Business Description:At College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, our team understands that there are a variety of reasons why people call us. Whether you’re transitioning through a life changing event, or just need a quick and efficient service visit, our H.U.N.K.S are dedicated to making it a stress free process
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- San Felipe
- Prairie View
- East Bernard
- Chappell Hill
- Jersey Village
hauling services in Brookshire
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Delivery Inc4636 Sanford St Ste 205
- A1 Texas Movers
- AAA Cheap Trash Hauling12455 Westpark Dr H15
- Ace Moving Co2600 S Loop W
- Ace Rock and Soil12247 FM 1097 West
- Ace Septic & Plumbing Co20240 Old Sorters Rd
- Adrian's Tree Services12342 Palmway St
- AFA MOVERS3536 HWY 6 South
- Airborne16134 Newfield Dr.
- All Aboard Contractors14111 Meadow Ridge Ln
- Aloha IndustriesPO Box 70008
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- AMG Concrete643 Charidges Dr
- Antonio's Construction and Roofing5635 Bonsrell St.
- Attic Guys9595 Six Pines 8210
The Woodlands, Texas
- august & suttles contractors131 Wick Willow Dr
- AWARDCO Freight Management Group, Inc.PO Box 692
- Axium Transportation Services, LLCPO Box 571612
- A-1 Delivery Inc
- B & C HVAC Construction Service LLC2777 Woodland Park Suite 907
- B & C Plumbing22780 Cypresswood Dr
- BAY AREA MOVERS INC1921 CR 129
- Best Price Trash Hauling12618 Amado Dr
- Big G Drywall5439 Greenhill Forest Dr
- Bin There Dump That - Houston West1740 Elmview
- Bmb Cleanup Services3131 quarry place ln
- Bobtail ExpressPO Box 41073
- Boyd Construction Co3119 watercastle Ct
League City, Texas
- Buehler Companies633 Mony St
Fort Worth, Texas
- BuildTechz1795 N Fry Road 262
- Byron Bruess' Tree Service1706 East Avenue
- B & C HVAC Construction Service LLC
- C & J Haulers
- C & J Trash Hauling Services21275 W Wallis Dr
- Campbell Enterprise4519 Geneva Dr
- Carter Excavating and Clearing LLC37610 Pinwood Ct
- Central Transportation Systems13323 S Gessner Rd St 200
Missouri City, Texas
- Charlie D's Painting & Remodeling222 County Rd 99 Ste 3
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- CHERRY HOUSE MOVING CO9235 Edgebrook
- CitiCouriers3506 Travis St
- Clarks Contracting 9900 Mason Rd
- CleanPanda11665 Fuqua Suite E 506
- Cleansites ConstructionP.O Box 504
- Clear Lake Movers Inc304 Velvet St
League City, Texas
- Clutter Fixers 25711 Red Shadow Ln
- Coat of Many Colors Paint Co5342 State Hwy 34
- College Hunks Hauling Junk - Houston South2911 E Broadway Ste #201
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - Houston6040 Westpark Dr Ste #E001
- CourTex Construction Inc.10508 Plumwood Drive
- Crown Services4609 Viking Dr.
- C & J Haulers
- EDC Moving Systems2228 Wirtcrest Suite A
- Elite Excavation & Bulkheads20735 Squaw Valley Trl
- Executive Landscape1860 F.M. 359 208
- Exhilarated Construction, LLC.614 Virginia St.
South Houston, Texas
- Express Hauling2401 Canal St
- Express Property Cleaning Services LLC2750 Wallingford Dr 1611
- Express towing & recovery6719 McKeever
- EZ Demolitions & Waste14526 Old Katy rd suite 100
- EDC Moving Systems
- H&H Landscape & Trash Hauling (Leave It To Me)792 Fortune St
- H.M.C. Tractor Services4542 Emerson ct
- Handy1st104 N Deerfoot Circle
The Woodlands, Texas
- Haywood EnterprisePO Box 1140
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION509 E 43rd St
- Holeshot Hot Shot17282 County Road 13
- Honor Home ServicesP O Box 741528
- HOUR MESSENGER SVC INC11767 Katy Fwy #630
- Houston Haulers1346 Flatrock Creek Dr.
- HURRICANE FENCE CO1616 N TEXAS AVE
- H&H Landscape & Trash Hauling (Leave It To Me)
- ironhorse landsevice17719 south dr
- ironhorse landsevice
- J CO. SERVICES LLC.1 Earlham Dr
- J&D Total Home Care21730 Park Brook Dr
- J&V Cleaning and Property Preservation8417 Hearth Dr
- J.C. Construction8921 Megan dr. #A
- JB Tree Services and Maintenence1916 Mandrill Lane
- John Ray McGaugh Handyman Services550 Dogwood Rd
- Johnno's Handyman
- Johnny's Recycle2222 Marnel Rd
- JPS Floor Covering5803 Olympia Field Ln
- JR KATY CONTRACTING6326 TORRANCE ELMS CT
- JR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS6326 TORRANCE ELMS CT
- JS Maintenance Services3506 Ashlock Dr
- JT Melia Moving & Storage2527 Fairway Park Dr.
- J CO. SERVICES LLC.