Jones Bros Tree & Landscape

Founded 1938 • With Angi since August 2006

Your trees and landscape are valuable green assets. The professionals at Jones Bros. are here to keep them safe, healthy and beautiful. All Jones Bros specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals....

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Tailored Lawns

I'm all about customer experience. If there is something the customer doesn't like, let's find a way to fix the situation. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy what I do, but I also want to know that I'm also doing quality work. That is my biggest priority. I specialize in regular Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

06/12/2017

Traverse R.

They haven't done that much recently.

Description of Work
They had done some work for us. They did some fertilizing of our grass.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

01/18/2017

Linda Lee W.

I took forever because they were so far behind. They did a good job but it took two or three months before I could get it done. Their prices were very reasonable. It was almost half of what the others were offering. I think the reason is because they have their own lift, or crane, or whatever they called it. I would have given them an A if I didn't have to wait 2 1/2 months, but they couldn't help that. They were so backed up. Other storms would come up.

12/05/2016

Mariea D.

Really good, really fair price! It was like 1/8 of an acre, it was deep, it was a long line of trees. They trimmed off the overhanging branches, but left the tree tops up, so that it didn't look like what the utilities company do & so the grass would grow back again next to the fence. They were really great! The only thing I would give a B on is responsiveness. They are very busy here, only because they are good. I had to get after them a couple times to call me back. They give you a detailed outline of everything they are going to do, the price, everything. They showed up when they said they were going to, it is just pinning them down to call back for a time & day. They do exactly what they say they are going to do. I wasn't even home when it was done, I didn't have to be there feeling like I needed to supervise. They're experts!

Description of Work
They cut overhanging branches from my neighbor’s yard.

10/14/2016

Doris A.

The quality of service was okay. They were okay and satisfactory.

Description of Work
I used them to fertilize my yard and feed the grass.

Category lawn treatment

12/14/2015

Traverse R.

Our experience with the company was good. It's hard to get a company that is perfect, which I would give an 'A.' Most folks for me are 'B.' I've been using them for 20 years.

Description of Work
They overseeded a lawn for us.

Category lawn treatment

12/10/2015

Linda K.

I love them. I have used them for many, many years.

Description of Work
They're doing some work on some of my landscaping. They do trimming of my trees.

Category landscaping,tree service

12/10/2015

Doris A.

They're okay. Sometimes I ask for superscent iron on my grass because that makes it very green. They do not consistently do that. The price was okay.

Description of Work
We used The Davey Tree Expert Co.

08/20/2015

Patsy D.

Helps maintain 3 old Oak trees in the back yard. I have used them for a long time, over 10 years. It's always been the same supervisor that comes out to do the work. That just shows the stability of the company. They look after my trees and my bank account by prioritizing the work that needs to be done. They are coming in the next few weeks to cut back some dead wood on the trees.

Description of Work
Helps maintain 3 old Oak trees in the back yard.

06/25/2015

Margaret J.

It went fine. They have been doing for a couple of years now. They are a good company. I trust them. Responsiveness is really good.

Description of Work
They spray the trees.

04/07/2015

Barbara P.

They did an excellent job, I was very happy with them. We also have a crape myrtle tree that has scale disease on it and they put an oil on it, that will hopefully clear up the scale disease. The quality of their work was well worth the price.

Description of Work
They took down and removed some trees and branches and cleared up debris in our yard.

Category lawn service,tree service

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Davey Tree. Our arborists strive to consistently provide excellent service, and we are glad your interaction was positive.

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting & Fertilization, Insect & Disease Management.

Lawn Care Services, Residential Snow Removal & Mowing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check