Huntingdon O'Neill Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

PO Box 42254

Memphis, TN 38174

Huntingdon O'Neill Roofing Company was established in 1998 with the purpose of providing a professionalism in a roofing contractor that was missing in the Memphis area. Our goal is to provide professional, reliable service with quality installation that exceed our customers’ expectations. We pride ourselves on our precise appointments and always being prompt and courteous of our clients' time. Huntingdon O'Neill Roofing is also free of any ties to specific brands, so our customers are free to decide what product is right for their home and budget regardless of what supplier it comes from. Our company stands behind it’s work. We specifically have a warranty division to ensure prompt attention to any warranty concerns. Please enjoy reading our reviews and remember, we want the opportunity to earn your business! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly. We are a proud supporter of St. Jude, and donate $100 for every roof that we install....

roofing (420)roof cleaning (26)skylight installation (9)gutter cleaning (6)chimney repair (5)gutter repair (5)house painting (1)

02/17/2021

CAME EARLY AND FINISHED IN AFTERNOON. DID A GREAT JOB AND PRICE WAS REASONABLE. GLAD TO GET IT DONE BEFORE BAD WEATHER CAME. THANKS HUNTINGTON ROOFING!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED ENTIRE ROOF AND REPAIRED WOOD ON GABLE.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

02/06/2021

My father hired Huntingdon Services, LLC. to install a cedar shake roof on his house in Memphis in November of 2008. It was a very expensive job. Installation of cedar shake involves a very specialized process. My father was led to believe Huntingdon had the experience to do this work. They did not. A few months ago, I learned that my father's house had hundreds of holes in the roof, where dayligh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My father needed a cedar shake roof installed on his house.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2008

Photo for Huntingdon O'Neill Roofing  - PO Box 42254, Memphis, TN - 39179358

02/03/2021

The quality of the work was totally awful. Cedar shake is a special kind of roof that requires certain expertise. Huntingdon did not have that expertise, but they took the job. I recently discovered that the entire roof needs to be replaced. I had a very thorough forensic analysis done on the roof and learned that the entire thing needs to be replaced. Huntingdon does not even attempt to defend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a cedar shake roof on a very large house in the Fall of 2008.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2008

Photo for Huntingdon O'Neill Roofing  - PO Box 42254, Memphis, TN - 39173490

10/15/2020

The roof looks great. Great price also. The initial person that came out to give me a quote was extremely nice and he is an asset to your company. He was very patient as he listened to my concerns and wishes. The workers left some debris behind in my driveway and the attic and storage room where the boards were replaced. Overall I am satisfied with the job and I will

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

CATEGORY chimney repair,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/24/2020

Really good service and results. Communication was far superior to other companies, the crew showed up on time and replaced our large roof in only two days. They were organized and did a great job. Noah communicated before, during, and after the job. Quote was received the day after the initial visit as promised. This is the way a business should be run. We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

06/05/2020

Work was performed in a timely and efficient manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/22/2020

Estimator came by to look at the roof and said that I could expect an emailed estimate in the morning. Ten days, an email and a voice mail later, and still no estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

i am sorry to hear that you didn't receive your e-mailed estimate. i sent it you on 5/13/2020 to the email address that i had. perhaps it was misspelled by us. if there is anything we can do for you, let us know

04/07/2020

Waiting for next rain to check for leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak and replaced flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

03/10/2020

Called and were supposed to come by house and give me an estimate. Never heard back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

We apologize for your experience. We would be more then happy to set an appointment for you to have your roofing issues seen to. Our office number is 901-374-0700. We would like a change to earn your business.

01/29/2020

A great job from start to finish. I highly recommend this company for all your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Residential Roofing Services - Tear-offs, Lay-overs, Repairs, Ventilation Installations, Inspections, Cedar Shake Roofs, Shingle & Tile Roofing, Flat roofing, Modified Bitumen, Metal Roofs, & Roof Coatings.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check