Drywall Services of Memphis

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

2096 Copperhill Cove

Memphis, TN 38134

Drywall Services of Memphis is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in smoothing ceilings. Any and all drywall repairs. There is no drywall repair that we cannot do. I am a hands on company. I am insured with General Liability and Worker's Comp. I give free estimates. I

01/11/2019

Stanley H.

Most cost efficient from four quotes. Work was excellent. Even mentioned by the three painters I got quotes from.

Description of Work
Corner beads separating from drywall. Uneven wall from previous water damage. Stress cracks.

09/19/2017

Joseph V.

Kevin Burney was quick to respond to our initial call. He arrived at the agreed time for each visit, and kept us notified each time there was any delay. He gave us a very reasonable estimate for the repairs. He applied two coats of a sealer product to the entire walls. Then he "floated" the walls with "mud" , patching several small holes in the process. Then he sanded the walls smooth. They look like new. His clean up was exemplary! Kevin's work ethic is impressive. His work quality is outstanding. I hope I never need his services again, but he will be the person I call first. And I will always recommend him to friends. Thanks again Kevin!

Description of Work
After 29 year old wallpaper was removed from our bathroom and shower area, large patches of drywall were damaged.

03/13/2017

BJ B.

very well. looking to hire him to do the cement board for the shower walls that we removed. plan to tile over the cement board. He worked alone, got it done in a timely manner, was respectful and pleasant to deal with. I'm a stubborn/picky do it yourselfer, so he gave me some helpful tips to improve my own drywall patching.

Description of Work
New sheetrock ceiling bathroom, patch furrdowns removed at bathroom/kitchen/laundry, new sheetrock where wood paneling removed in den, sheetrock with metal corner beads at new gyp surround opening between den and parlor, sheetrock with metal corner beads at new gyp surround opening between den and kitchen, patched ceiling channel where drywall was removed to wire new recessed can lights. Mudding. He also mudded where the trim to the recessed can lights were to create a more seamless transition.

03/27/2016

Donald R.

Very professional and did an outstanding job. Also, he was very informative calling ahead of time letting me know when he was on the way. Recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired several bullnose corners, wall and ceiling cracks on drywall, and a few patches.

03/03/2015

Jeremy V.

I did do drywall stuff. The drywall guy specializes in removing pop corn ceiling. He is like a ceiling guy, removes pop corn ceiling and does smoothing, he knows that. He did a phenomenal job. The company was Drywall Services of Memphis and his name is Kevin Burney. It was very nicely done, excellent clean up and all that stuff. Both of them were extremely accommodating, extremely professional, courteous and timely. I could not have asked for anything better. They are probably a little bit more expensive than what I could have got it done for but again they came highly recommended that I thought it will work paying a little bit extra for the quality of the work that was done.

Description of Work
That work was done in April of last year. he did pop corn ceiling removal and refinishing of the ceiling.