Drywall Services of Memphis

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

Drywall Services of Memphis is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in smoothing ceilings. Any and all drywall repairs. There is no drywall repair that we cannot do. I am a hands on company. I am insured with General Liability and Worker's Comp. I give free estimates. I have high references....

Mendez Painting & Drywall Repair

Nava Construction

Hello, My name is Jose, I and my father have a small Dad and Son company with 10 years of experience in drywall work in the Memphis area. We repair and install drywall on ceilings and walls no matter what the size of the job is. We fix cracks, holes, and all imperfections of the drywall job. Feel free to call or text me at 901-562-4753 and thank you for your consideration.

Empress Painting

With over 11 years of residential, commercial and industrial painting experience, we are proficient at spraying , rolling , or brush paint for you. We are completely up to date with the painting industry and new technique with certification specified areas. Included in our standard service packages is power washing of all exterior homes prior to Empress Painting paint applications. Ask us about our senior citizen and military discounts.

01/11/2019

Most cost efficient from four quotes. Work was excellent. Even mentioned by the three painters I got quotes from.

Description of Work
Corner beads separating from drywall. Uneven wall from previous water damage. Stress cracks.

09/19/2017

Kevin Burney was quick to respond to our initial call. He arrived at the agreed time for each visit, and kept us notified each time there was any delay. He gave us a very reasonable estimate for the repairs. He applied two coats of a sealer product to the entire walls. Then he "floated" the walls with "mud" , patching several small holes in the process. Then he sanded the walls smooth. They look l...

Description of Work
After 29 year old wallpaper was removed from our bathroom and shower area, large patches of drywall were damaged.

03/13/2017

very well. looking to hire him to do the cement board for the shower walls that we removed. plan to tile over the cement board. He worked alone, got it done in a timely manner, was respectful and pleasant to deal with. I'm a stubborn/picky do it yourselfer, so he gave me some helpful tips to improve my own drywall patching.

Description of Work
New sheetrock ceiling bathroom, patch furrdowns removed at bathroom/kitchen/laundry, new sheetrock where wood paneling removed in den, sheetrock with metal corner beads at new gyp surround opening between den and parlor, sheetrock with metal corner beads at new gyp surround opening between den and kitchen, patched ceiling channel where drywall was removed to wire new recessed can lights. Mudding. He also mudded where the trim to the recessed can lights were to create a more seamless transition.

03/27/2016

Very professional and did an outstanding job. Also, he was very informative calling ahead of time letting me know when he was on the way. Recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired several bullnose corners, wall and ceiling cracks on drywall, and a few patches.

03/03/2015

I did do drywall stuff. The drywall guy specializes in removing pop corn ceiling. He is like a ceiling guy, removes pop corn ceiling and does smoothing, he knows that. He did a phenomenal job. The company was Drywall Services of Memphis and his name is Kevin Burney. It was very nicely done, excellent clean up and all that stuff. Both of them were extremely accommodating, extremely professional, co...

Description of Work
That work was done in April of last year. he did pop corn ceiling removal and refinishing of the ceiling.

Category drywall

Removing texture, applying texture, specialize in smoothing ceiling, and painting. Any and all drywall needs, satisfaction guaranteed. Quality at work.

NA