BATH FITTER

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2010

Bathroom remodeling, tub & shower liners, tub to shower conversions, shower to tub conversions, one-day installation in most cases, custom made products, all products made in Tennessee, durable, scrub-free, acrylic material, Lifetime labor & material warranty (Commercial warranty - 5 yrs.) Free in-home estimate. Offices in Memphis and Jackson, TN, serving tri-state area (W. TN,E. AR,N. MS)...

Mendez Painting & Drywall Repair

Nava Construction

Hello, My name is Jose, I and my father have a small Dad and Son company with 10 years of experience in drywall work in the Memphis area. We repair and install drywall on ceilings and walls no matter what the size of the job is. We fix cracks, holes, and all imperfections of the drywall job. Feel free to call or text me at 901-562-4753 and thank you for your consideration.

Empress Painting

With over 11 years of residential, commercial and industrial painting experience, we are proficient at spraying , rolling , or brush paint for you. We are completely up to date with the painting industry and new technique with certification specified areas. Included in our standard service packages is power washing of all exterior homes prior to Empress Painting paint applications. Ask us about our senior citizen and military discounts.

05/30/2013

Mr. Dave Booth came by to meet with my husband and I. We allowed him to give his entire and quot;presentationand quot;, but never expected it to go on for 3 hours. He is clearly knowledgeable in his field and shared a lot of information with us. However, perhaps I misunderstood what this company does. Basically, he had no interest in helping us remodel the entire bathroom! All he wanted to do was ...

Description of Work
Met with us to discuss bathroom remodeling project and provide an estimate.

03/06/2013

Bath Fitter did a very high quality job, they were polite, and they gave us a very good warranty. It was a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. It was fairly expensive for a remodel, but it was very high quality. They were conscientious of making sure that we were happy and that they didn't leave any tracks in our house. They were careful about your time and schedules. They were very courteou...

Description of Work
We have used Bath Fitter. They replaced our bathtub with a walk in shower.

01/28/2013

Quality of work was good. Service person arrived promptly as scheduled. Work lasted longer than projected because only one service person completed task. Clean up and response to issues were addressed promptly and professionally. Excellent efforts were made to protect, the home from damage.

Description of Work
Replaced shower in master bath. Removed walls, and floor to old shower to replace mud pan. Replaced walls, floor and added internal shelving, shower stool, two hand rails and shower head. Replaced frosted door with clear door.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

01/23/2013

On the day of the installation, two workman came out exactly at the time they said they would. They explained what they were going to do. Then got to work. They laid a sheet down from the bathroom to the door to protect my carpet from damage when they hauled out the tub. After they had done the basic install they asked us where we wanted all of the optional pieces. This customized the shower to my...

Description of Work
We shopped around for a contractor to convert our bath tub to a shower for easy access. We first went to the showroom and the salesperson explained the process in general. We looked at the products they had on display and liked what we saw. He did not pressure us at all but gave us a DVD and brochure. A month later we had him come out and give us an estimate. He was punctual and explained all of our options.

07/12/2012

I went by their showroom and scheduled an estimate. The guy showed up when he was suppose to and that was nice, I will probably end up using them if I need the service! I don't think I'm going to find a better price either!

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.

10/11/2011

The salesman was very professional and did not pressure us to use his services. He also did not try an up sell us into something we did not want, although he did tell us the cost of replacing the entire shower- walls, and doors. There was a discount for paying cash. The only problem we had was a mix-up in the installation dates. We were home waiting, and no one showed up 90 minutes after the expected time. We called, and they were very quickly sent someone out to complete the installation. The work was well done and a real improvement. Everyone we have had contact with with helpful and professional. The product is what what we expected, and we would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a shower floor that needed replacing, and did not want an entire shower system. We also had a tower shelf installed and different shower fixtures.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

05/21/2011

No problems at all. Project was finished ahead of schedule. Work and materials were as promised.

Description of Work
This company provided excellent service and professional work from start to finish. Our home was built in 1929 with an addition sometimes in the 60's. The two bathrooms had the original old bathtubs and tile that we re-glazed in 1997 when we bought the house. The glazing was starting to come off so we decided to do a much needed upgrade. I contacted Bath Fitters and they came out the same day. David was very patient and answered all our questions about installation and cost. We decided to take the tub out in one bathroom and replace it with a large walk-in shower. In the other bathroom we decided to refit the entire tub and shower and add a matching wainscoting beadboard around the walls. David spent about 2 hours at our house measuring and making sure we had all the information we needed to finalize our decision. He told us it would be about 2-3 weeks before the install could be done and this was okay with us. We were very surprised when their office called in a few days and scheduled the install for the next day. James did an excellent job on both bathrooms and we are very pleased with the results. He completed the work in two days, one day for each bathroom. The price of $10,000 might seem high but it is actually much lower than their competitors. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone wanting a wonderful new look for their bathroom.

Category bathtub refinisher","home remodeling contractor

05/02/2011

They were really good. They were punctual and did exactly what they said they would. There was one small problem with one of the installations and they came right out and fixed it in no time! The tubs are under lifetime warranty. They cleaned up after themselves. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
I had two bath tubs replaced in both of our bathrooms.

Category home remodeling contractor