Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lebanon, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lebanon
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCWe strongly recommend Weatherford and Associates! Finding a surveyor at a reasonable price to come out within a reasonable time frame was a surprisingly difficult task. Paul Weatherford exceeded our expectations on both counts. They were fast, responsive, professional, and at a fair rate. We were impressed with Paul's knowledge of the area and would definitely hire them again read less
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCThe guys were friendly and they came to my place to provide the service within a week of me calling. They found the old markers and put a few new ones in. Got the job done!
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCGreat, they can next day after I had been stood up by another company. They took care of the job just in time for my contractor to start the fence. I highly recommend them for any surveying job.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin’s service was excellent. He was very prompt in answering my initial inquiry and scheduling a time to perform the survey. He completed recovering the corner pins of my property and marking each one in about 45 minutes then took time to show me where they were.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesIt went great he was prompt and detailed. Helped us out and was very professional. Would recommend him 10x.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCPaul and his team were professional, honest and thorough in their work. To ensure accuracy he sent his team out for a second time to check their measurements. Paul was always responsive to calls and emails. I highly recommend his services.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin was knowledgeable, professional and really cares about what he does i will use him again and will recommend him to my friends.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCVery well. Mr. Weatherford was very professional and provided excellent service. My property had not been surveyed since the original one (1951) and several of the posts/markers were underneath huge trees that lined the property. He took the time to get as accurate a survey as he could considering these limitations read less
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesGreat! Rearranged his schedule to get me in after we had a little bit of a communication misunderstanding. Very accommodating and professional.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin was very polite and knowledgeable when I called him. Kevin listened to what I needed done. He researched and got right back to me with a price and a time. He came out and answered every question we had while he was working. He even took a phone call from me on Saturday over one last question I had. I wish every experience could be like this one. He wasn't the first person I called. I had an appointment with another surveyor that never showed up. I will use Kevin for any other surveys in the future and would recommend him to anyone that needs this service. No need to call around. He is reasonably priced and prompt. A+++++ read less
Land Surveyors in Lebanon
- Business Description:Weatherford and Associates, LLC is a Small Business with 2 survey crews operating under the direct supervision of Paul G. Weatherford, RLS who is professionally licensed to practice land surveying in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama read lessRecent Review:We strongly recommend Weatherford and Associates! Finding a surveyor at a reasonable price to come out within a reasonable time frame was a surprisingly difficult task. Paul Weatherford exceeded our expectations on both counts. They were fast, responsive, professional, and at a fair rate. We were impressed with Paul's knowledge of the area and would definitely hire them again read lessChristine S.
- Business Description:-LICENSED INSURED & BONDED GENERAL CONTRACTOR- Superior Craftsmanship & Customer Satisfaction! We have been providing this for over 50 years through generations of skilled and reliable family craftsmen. We apply the same attention to detail and quality workmanship to every job … No matter how large or small. Plenty of contractors say they can build or remodel a home, but what really matters is getting it done right the first time, from start to finish. Whether it's remodeling an ex.. read less
- Business Description:Registered Professional Land Surveyor with 32 years experience. Registered in Tennessee (1986) and Kentucky (1990).Recent Review:Kevin’s service was excellent. He was very prompt in answering my initial inquiry and scheduling a time to perform the survey. He completed recovering the corner pins of my property and marking each one in about 45 minutes then took time to show me where they were read lessElizabeth T.
- Business Description:We primarily provide residential property surveys.Recent Review:Advantage Land Surveying (ALS) is a pleasure to work with. They have always returned my phone calls in a very prompt and professional manner and performed their work in the same manner. We have worked together very extensively recently and I have been extremely satisfied with their work. Billy, the owner, has been very helpful in explaining any issues directly to my customers. <br /> ALS's pricing is the absolute BEST!!! Some of my customers have used other surveyors before speaking with me and ALS's pricing has always been better, except for 2-3 times where the competing surveyor was a family member or friend. I can't say enough good things about ALS and I would not even consider using anyone else. <br / read lessChuck P.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of professional surveying and design experience in the Tennessee and Kentucky Area.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL DBA NAME: ALLEY & ASSOCIATES
- Business Description:We are a Full service Land Surveying Firm supplying Middle Tennessee with over 35 years Experience in the Field of Land Surveying and Field Engineering.
- Business Description:Southbranch Nursery is a full service Retail and Wholesale Garden Center and Nursery. We stock everything you need to landscape or renovate your outdoor living space. From bulk mulch to beautiful annuals and hanging baskets, we are sure to have something for everyone. Southbranch Nursery is known for stocking high quality plant material, especially the new and hard to find plants. We also stock your average landscape shrubs and trees up to 4" caliber read lessRecent Review:This is how a nursery should operate. Southbranch could not have been more helpful and met our needs exactly. They provided me with exactly the right amount of guidance to successfully plant our new landscaping. <br / read lessWilliam H.
- Business Description:I am a licensed Professional Surveyor in both Tennessee and Kentucky. I offer a range of survey services from Lot surveys for home sales or fence construction-home addition, soils grid surveys, construction stakeout, general boundary surveys, and elevation certificates. More types of surveys offered on a case by case basis. I have been in this industry for 24 years, most of those spent right here in middle Tennessee. I am quite familiar with the area. What makes my service different from othe.. read less
- Business Description:Above All Events & Aerial Imagery offers innovative technology to capture your moments. Businesses and individuals looking to enhance a project or event with our Drone Services and Mirror Me Photo Booth have come to the right place. Our Drone Services include Aerial Video and Photography for Live Events, Holidays, Mapping, Advertising, Real Estate, and more. Our Mirror Me Photo Booth is a full-length mirror with a sleek design and user-friendly interface, communicating with guests through a t.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Juliet
- Castalian Springs
- Brush Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Pleasant Shade
land surveyors in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Land Surveying516 Selsey Ct S
- Advantage Land Surveying
- Blue Ridge Surveying, Inc.PO Box 8072
- Blue Ridge Surveying, Inc.
- CrossCut57 N Posey Hill Rd
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Dan Parker Surveying103 Front Street
- Dan Parker Surveying
- Matthew Listovitch Surveying542 Heartland Ln
- Matthew Listovitch Surveying
- Nashville Construction And RemodelingPO Box 160476
- Nashville Construction And Remodeling
- Valor Project Management & ConsultingP.O. Box 158718
- Valor Project Management & Consulting
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLC5011 Market Place, Unit F
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLC