S & S Tile Installers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2015

Awards & Badges

216 savely

Hendersonville, TN 37075

With over 15 years of tile experience, we are who you call to turn your dream home into reality. Specialize in ceramic tile, travertine, marble, porcelain, laminate floors, stone, and more! ...

tile installation (67)flooring (17)bathtub refinishing (10)marble & granite (3)fireplace services (1)

10/14/2020

Did an amazing job installing tile. Affordable, professional and polite. Would definitely hire again..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom floor

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

05/09/2020

Wonderful! I did not realize what a difficult job a fireplace tile reno was. We had four contractor bids... one company even refused. S&S was not the most expensive or the least. We chose them based on the numerous positive reviews and I am so happy we did! Jorge is a hard working professional who is extremely pleasant to be around. He kept the workspace tidy and completed the job to our expectati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace surround removal/tile

CATEGORY flooring contractor,fireplaces,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

05/05/2020

It went wonderfully. We are incredibly happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the grout in our bathroom. They also handled some extra work around the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/10/2020

Jorge and his brother showed up when they said they would, and went above and beyond with excellent quality for installing my shower. I was in a very tight timeline and they told me it would take 4 days and ended up completing on 3! Fantastic job and can’t wait to hire these guys to do my backsplash as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain Tile Shower Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

04/06/2020

Great...Jorge and his crew did an excellent job, in the time stated and for a great price...we love our remodeled bath

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom tile floor demolished and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you. it was a pleasure working with you, on upgrading your bathroom floor.

12/28/2019

Jorge was excellent to work with and very easygoing. He and his crew literally saved my project after I first hired a con artist. I can’t say enough about his happy I am with the new shower!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile new shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

11/12/2019

The cost was competitive, the work was excellent, the new shower is beautiful. Jorge Sandoval and his team worked hard for 5 days and got it all done as requested. They left the house broom clean. A terrific job all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove jetted tub, repair wood subfloor, repair cracked sewer pipe, install new ceramic tile shower.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Photo for S & S Tile Installers - 216 savely, Hendersonville, TN - 38230080

10/23/2019

Jorge and his crew did a great job. Showed up on time, did great work in a timely manner, then cleaned up afterward. They worked with me and came back several times to finish baseboard after I finished trim and to drill some holes after I marked shower rails. I hope to use them when I remodel my other bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled master bath floor and shower enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Photo for S & S Tile Installers - 216 savely, Hendersonville, TN - 38190364

Thank you Mr.[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to working with you on your next project.

09/02/2019

These guys are great!!! Would strongly recommend if you are looking for anyone to do tile work in the Nashville area. They got back to me quickly and scheduled a consultation (I live in Nashville and there's a lot of new builds, so getting anyone to even call you back can be challenging!). They gave me a good quote and were ready to start soon. Once they started they were here every day, all day, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

03/15/2019

Jorge did a fantastic job. I had a problem with my shower leaking onto my ceiling in the garage from the master bath. I had 3 other contractors out, 2 could not fix problem and third was hard to pin down, could not even give me an estimate after a week. I finally found S&S Installers and they came out the same day, fixed the problem in 2 days! Cost was very reasonable and less invasive that others...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower pan replacement and retile shower floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Installation and/or repair of ceramic tile, natural stone, travertine, porcelain, marble, caulk and grout repair, vinyl and laminate flooring and trim work, repair brick fireplaces, sheet rock work and repair

carpet