Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in West Columbia, SC
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in West Columbia
- Living Right Lawn Care LLCThey are very responsive, they are eager to do what you asked them to do and their pricing was reasonable. They are prompt and very communicative.
- Randy's Small Engine Repair, LLCI returned to Randy's after a misunderstanding of charges. The office staff were very professional. I spoke with Michael about the issue and he assisted me getting the mower out of the truck. I received a phone call about the mower about 2 hours after dropping it off. The issue had been resolved. I returned to pick up the lawn mower. The cost was very reasonable. I spoke with Randy. He thanked me for my military service and spoke about the business. Michael (technician) also spoke with me. Both Randy and Michael are very professional, knowledgeable and also understanding. I will definitely use Randy's again should I need small engine work
- Sandhills Power Equipment RepairI've been using them for several years and have been very satisfied. My garden tractor has gotten hard use and sustained damage due to hitting roots and tree stumps. They have managed to fix it up and keep it going for a reasonable price. I have gotten good, honest advice about what needs to be done and what type of mower to buy when I replace this one
- Randy's Small Engine Repair, LLCThis is the shop that columbia area lowes sends all of their warranty equipment for repairs. They have no interest in fixing warranty equipment . They held my pole saw for a month claiming they were waiting on a part from china. Then call and tell me they put the recoil in and now the carbs are bad and i have to pay for that. They dont have a warranty on they services so they fpul it up and have the little girl call and tell you some foolishness. Everybody who took warranty equipment here is having the same issue DO NOT BRING warranty equipment here they have no interest in fixing that. Do yoself and pay somebody else double as not to have them foul over your stuff
- A-Z LAWN MOWER PARTSThey did an excellent job and they did a rush job for me because I need to take my lawn mower to Florida.
- Sandhills Power Equipment RepairThey had my lawn mower working almost before I got home from dropping it off. so NOW, i have NO excuse for not working on my lawn. Yea.... Seriously, they did a great job. Would definitely use them again.
- Cne Small EnginesThey are not a Stihl dealer but they did a full check of all normal issues that would prevent them from starting. They said nothing would work and to take it to a Stihl dealer if I wanted to go further into it. He said they spent 30 - 45 minutes checking it out and didn't charge me a penny. Very Honest in my opinion. I took it to a Stihl dealer and sure enough it was the engine portion, would cost more to fix than to by a new one
- CartsplusChanged oil, spark plug, air filter, sharpened blade, adjusted self propel cable. Charged us parts plus one hour labor. Very satisfied.
- Cne Small EnginesThe Mower was not working and a wheel was bad. For sentimental reasons I told them I was willing to spend a $150 or more, I just wanted it working. they told me to contact them the next afternoon if I had not heard from them and indcated that it would probably be done the next day. I called the next afternoon and it was done. I was thrilled when they got the mower going and replaced the wheel for a little more than half of my offer. They repaired what was necessary. A new carberator, a wheel,and a new push valve to start it. They showed me the old part and how bad it was. they noted but did not replace the throttle wire because, as the serviceman said, there was no need The shop was clean and they were very proffesonal. Hoours are 10 to 5 ia little inconvienient but worth it
- Cne Small EnginesTook in a lawnmower that wouldn't start. Right from the beginning I was very impressed with the greeting and professionalism. They answered my questions and I felt very confident in their ability to work on my lawnmower. They needed to keep it to diagnose the issue. They called the next day to discuss the issue they discovered and get my approval to move forward. They gave me a estimate and said it would be a few days--they had to order a part. A few days passed and then more than a week. I called them and they said it was ready, so I went that afternoon to pick it up. I'm not sure why they didn't notify me that the service had been completed. The final bill was actually about 20% less than what they had estimated. I hope the lawnmower is running for months and years to come but if other issues arise I will definitely return to CNE for service
Lawn Mower Repair Services in West Columbia
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:On and off it went pretty well. There were times they didn’t show up as scheduled to where I had to call. They were suppose to show up on Friday. Once again didnt show. They left me a msg they would be here Monday. Again didn’t show. Owner then called and said he couldn’t do it anymore, no man power. Not dependable. When the did the work it was goodSusan M.
- Business Description:Punch List Pros is your locally owned company with well over 20 years of experience! We specialize in all your residential and commercial improvement project needs, and guarantee you a job well done! We expertly provide a wide range of services, you name it - we are your professionals! We strive to exceed the building owner's expectations each and every time, and get the job done the way you want it. We work in a timely fashion and always pay attention to every critical detail. Proudly servin..Recent Review:After receiving a quote including materials except for the paint. I had asked Ashley to include the drywall since I couldn’t buy it or get it home. I paid the deposit and Ashley called to arrange time to do the work. She said it would be painting only. I told her again that the drywall needs replacing and she hung up and talked to Vince. She called back and said the quote included “mudding and painting.” I asked how they planned to “mud” crumbling drywall. She said they would just mud over the damages. I asked for my deposit back so I could find a reputable companyNancy C.
- Business Description:Does not use subs. 6 employees. Travel charges may apply. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I've been using them for several years and have been very satisfied. My garden tractor has gotten hard use and sustained damage due to hitting roots and tree stumps. They have managed to fix it up and keep it going for a reasonable price. I have gotten good, honest advice about what needs to be done and what type of mower to buy when I replace this oneTraci T.
- Business Description:Repairing equipment for over 25 years. Large or small we do them all. Our moto is "Do it FAST and Do it RIGHT". We repair your equipment so you can use it.Recent Review:This is the shop that columbia area lowes sends all of their warranty equipment for repairs. They have no interest in fixing warranty equipment . They held my pole saw for a month claiming they were waiting on a part from china. Then call and tell me they put the recoil in and now the carbs are bad and i have to pay for that. They dont have a warranty on they services so they fpul it up and have the little girl call and tell you some foolishness. Everybody who took warranty equipment here is having the same issue DO NOT BRING warranty equipment here they have no interest in fixing that. Do yoself and pay somebody else double as not to have them foul over your stuffChanti J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We repair all mowers Z turn mowers and all hand held outdoor equipment. Lawn Mower & Small Engine RepairRecent Review:I’m not sure how they are with repairs but, I had a run in with an employee this past Saturday at a gas station. He was screaming at me and very vulgar. This was very unprofessional since he was in a work truck. This person who calls himself a man, screamed at a woman in a public place with multiple witnesses. All which saw I did NOTHING to provoke this. If these are the types of people they hire, I would strongly suggest going elsewhere. We were going to take them our business but will no longer be going thereLaurie R.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The repair person, Justin did nothing to diagnose the problem except look at the code. If he had taken the washer apart he would have found a sock stuck in the drain pipe and solved the problem. Instead he said I needed a new water pump and it would cost over $300, PLUS 10 days with no washer. The kicker was when he was finished he told me I didn’t even need the part. I was livid! Will NEVER use Sears againKathy A.
- Business Description:We are a small family oriented company. Who provides free estimates accepting payment of cash and checks.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Awful!! Could not get recall visit to repair but did get arguments that it wasn't their fault, bla, bla, bla.Sandra E.
- Business Description:Parts and accessories for all brands of OPE (outdoor power equipment)and service. US and international sales and shipments of parts and accessories. We offer discount pricing, easy access, quick response, and largest selection of products
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Saint Matthews
lawn mower repair shops in West Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- KC Contracting7118 Two Notch Rd
Batesburg, South Carolina
- KC Contracting
- Living Right Lawn Care LLC228 Old Orangeburg Rd
Lexington, South Carolina
- Living Right Lawn Care LLC
- MMM Automotive LLC4007 Farrow Rd
Columbia, South Carolina
- MMM Automotive LLC
- Northern Tool + Equipment4040 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, South Carolina
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Old South Landscaping217 Robin Woods Dr
Lexington, South Carolina
- Old South Landscaping
- Punch List Pros1049 2nd Ave
Columbia, South Carolina
- Punch List Pros
- United Construction317 Rockingham Rd.
Columbia, South Carolina
- United Construction
- Valentine's Remodeling Services LLC59 Valley View Dr
Lugoff, South Carolina
- Valentine's Remodeling Services LLC