Brighter Side Roofing Co

SC
South Carolina: General

512 West Avenue

North Augusta, SC 29841

Brighter Side Roofing & Construction is a locally owned full-service residential/commercial roofing contractor. Since 2002, we have been dedicated to providing the finest in evaluation, installation and customer service. Our professional staff is qualified to assess your project and will assist you in making the appropriate choice of materials and applications. We service all types of clients with complete knowledge and expertise. Our experience and precision craftsmanship set us apart from our competition. Brighter Side Roofing & Construction is committed to ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality service with professionalism and attention to detail. We take care of each client’s needs from start to finish and are accessible and available around the clock to address any of your questions or concerns. Please take a look at our photo gallery on our company website at http://www.brightersideroofing.com/Photo-Gallery.html or feel free to read the testimonials from several of our most satisfied clients. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation! Saturdays By Appointment Only...

roofing (155)gutter repair (7)roof cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (7)

03/01/2022

Lora L.

We worked with Mr. Antonio and he was nothing but professional. His crew came in and perform their jobs, there was no playing around from the crew, nothing but professionalism from start to finish. The price he gave us was the price he stuck with. Anytime we had questions weather email, phone or text, he always gave a prompt response. I will not elaborate on the cost, because jobs require different actions.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

04/17/2021

Eddie T.

After seeing a few commercials of Brighter Side Roofing, I asked my Daughter to contact them when my roof began to leak thru my laundry room ceiling a few weeks ago. Since I couldn't remember the name of the company, I waited for the commercial to appear again because I liked everything about it. Mr. Antonio Bridges, came out and went onto the roof to inspect the area I showed him from inside and returned to let us know there would be no charge due to the minor fix to the leak, Here we were prepared to replace the entire roof when only a few nails were needed. We offered to buy him and his assistant lunch, but they graciously refused , asking us to donate to a good cause, to pay it forward. We are very appreciative of these two honorable businessmen, and are grateful they didn't take advantage of our ignorance and trust. E. Thomas

Description of Work
Inspected roof for leaks over laundry

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

10/16/2020

Sienna S.

After huge storm came through the area about a month ago, the next day I noticed a water stain on my kitchen's ceiling. I reached out to another roofing company and it took them two weeks to respond. I missed the call and attempted to call them back. Once again, they did not pick up or return my phone call. I decided to move on and I asked for recommendations on my Next Door app. Multiple people suggested Brighter Side Roofing. I called and not only did the receptionist pick up the phone, but she was able to schedule someone to come out a few days later. Antonio came out and assessed my roof. He found that roof was not damaged, but was able to find the source of the water damage. There is a pipe that is attached to the roof and it came loose, allowing water to tickle down and drip onto the ceiling of my kitchen. He did not hesitate to volunteer himself to fix it and he did not charge me for it. I would recommend this company a thousand times over. Their attentiveness and customer service is nothing short of the Chick-fil-A standard.

Description of Work
Roof Assessment

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/30/2020

Lyndsey S.

They came out to give us an estimate and promised that someone else would be by to check on the estimate. I provided my availability and no one ever called me back or tried to schedule anything. I was very disappointed because the reviews were otherwise quite good. I think the job was too small for them to be concerned about.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/16/2020

Rudy V.

Weird. "Assesor" showed up, said he couldn't give an estimate and would to get his boss - it's a simple one-story house and slanted roof. By the time they got back to us we had the problem fixed.

Description of Work
leak in roof

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/24/2020

Sonja F.

Antonio Bridges did a great job! Prompt and friendly! Could not have asked for better service!

Description of Work
Needed a new seal around vent on roof

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/05/2020

Roosevelt W.

Very well, Mr. Antonio Bridges was very professional and supportive during the aftermath of the tornado.

Description of Work
Had a roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

01/18/2020

Deidre D.

Went well. They are professional, good efficient and forthright. I was, and am, quite pleased with Brighter Side. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Had numerous leaks in old roof, had new roof installed.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

08/03/2019

Derek W.

Went as planned aside from it raining on the original date we had scheduled but the job was completed two days later. They did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Replacement of our roof

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Review for Brighter Side Roofing Co - 512 West Avenue, North Augusta, SC - 38111325

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

11/06/2018

Frederick B.

Once job was scheduled there was problems with inclement weather. Started on Saturday - completed on Monday (No work on Sunday). 4-man crew worked quietly and cleaned up as they went.

Description of Work
Replace old roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Residential & Commercial Roofing. Installation, Leak Repairs, Roof Decking Replacement, Roof Consulting & Maintenance

Please Inquire