Brighter Side Roofing Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

Brighter Side Roofing & Construction is a locally owned full-service residential/commercial roofing contractor. Since 2002, we have been dedicated to providing the finest in evaluation, installation and customer service. Our professional staff is qualified to assess your project and will assist you

roofing (155)gutter repair (7)roof cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (7)

03/01/2022

Lora L.

We worked with Mr. Antonio and he was nothing but professional. His crew came in and perform their jobs, there was no playing around from the crew, nothing but professionalism from start to finish. The price he gave us was the price he stuck with. Anytime we had questions weather email, phone or text, he always gave a prompt response. I will not elaborate on the cost, because jobs require different actions.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

04/17/2021

Eddie T.

After seeing a few commercials of Brighter Side Roofing, I asked my Daughter to contact them when my roof began to leak thru my laundry room ceiling a few weeks ago. Since I couldn't remember the name of the company, I waited for the commercial to appear again because I liked everything about it. Mr. Antonio Bridges, came out and went onto the roof to inspect the area I showed him from inside and returned to let us know there would be no charge due to the minor fix to the leak, Here we were prepared to replace the entire roof when only a few nails were needed. We offered to buy him and his assistant lunch, but they graciously refused , asking us to donate to a good cause, to pay it forward. We are very appreciative of these two honorable businessmen, and are grateful they didn't take advantage of our ignorance and trust. E. Thomas

Description of Work
Inspected roof for leaks over laundry

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

10/16/2020

Sienna S.

After huge storm came through the area about a month ago, the next day I noticed a water stain on my kitchen's ceiling. I reached out to another roofing company and it took them two weeks to respond. I missed the call and attempted to call them back. Once again, they did not pick up or return my phone call. I decided to move on and I asked for recommendations on my Next Door app. Multiple people suggested Brighter Side Roofing. I called and not only did the receptionist pick up the phone, but she was able to schedule someone to come out a few days later. Antonio came out and assessed my roof. He found that roof was not damaged, but was able to find the source of the water damage. There is a pipe that is attached to the roof and it came loose, allowing water to tickle down and drip onto the ceiling of my kitchen. He did not hesitate to volunteer himself to fix it and he did not charge me for it. I would recommend this company a thousand times over. Their attentiveness and customer service is nothing short of the Chick-fil-A standard.

Description of Work
Roof Assessment

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/30/2020

Lyndsey S.

They came out to give us an estimate and promised that someone else would be by to check on the estimate. I provided my availability and no one ever called me back or tried to schedule anything. I was very disappointed because the reviews were otherwise quite good. I think the job was too small for them to be concerned about.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/16/2020

Rudy V.

Weird. "Assesor" showed up, said he couldn't give an estimate and would to get his boss - it's a simple one-story house and slanted roof. By the time they got back to us we had the problem fixed.

Description of Work
leak in roof

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/24/2020

Sonja F.

Antonio Bridges did a great job! Prompt and friendly! Could not have asked for better service!

Description of Work
Needed a new seal around vent on roof

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/05/2020

Roosevelt W.

Very well, Mr. Antonio Bridges was very professional and supportive during the aftermath of the tornado.

Description of Work
Had a roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

01/18/2020

Deidre D.

Went well. They are professional, good efficient and forthright. I was, and am, quite pleased with Brighter Side. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Had numerous leaks in old roof, had new roof installed.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

08/03/2019

Derek W.

Went as planned aside from it raining on the original date we had scheduled but the job was completed two days later. They did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Replacement of our roof

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Review for Brighter Side Roofing Co - 512 West Avenue, North Augusta, SC - 38111325

11/06/2018

Frederick B.

Once job was scheduled there was problems with inclement weather. Started on Saturday - completed on Monday (No work on Sunday). 4-man crew worked quietly and cleaned up as they went.

Description of Work
Replace old roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

10/19/2018

shengji C.

Water damage sign was showed on the ceiling of my rental house. I called Brighter Side Roofing to come and inspect the roof. They came at afternoon. Because no one at home at that time, they could not enter the house and complete the inspection. They came back at evening (7:00 p.m.) again to finish the inspection at the date they promised. After very careful inspection, they told me that the roof is o.k. They did the inspection free for me. Very impressed by professional explanation. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

06/28/2018

David M.

Brighter Side roofing and Construction, What can I say. These guys are tops in my book. Antonio Bridges is patient and true to his word. We requested an easement for a complete re-roof of our home, and then we had trouble picking out the colors. Antonio worked with us to find the exact color that we required at the best price. All supplies and materials were delivered to the Jobsite befor work began. His crew arrived on time and went to work without delay. After they completed the job, they cleaned up all trash and removes it all in the same day leaving the job site as clean and neat as it was when they arrived. Thank You Brighter Side

Description of Work
Re-roof Family Dwelling

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

06/25/2018

John K.

They did an excellent job. Estimated promptly and then came back and did the job as promised.

Description of Work
Roof leak around chimney

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

04/17/2018

Amber B.

One word to describe this company...Amazing! If you have any roofing or gutter needs in the area...look no further because this company has got it together. From the moment I dealt with the office staff to actual work performed, there was absolutely nothing other than complete kindness, skilled labor and professionalism. Thank you for all your attention to detail and all that you did...you were fabulous!

Description of Work
Roofing, roof cleaning, gutter repair, and gutter cleaning

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

12/19/2017

Marlo S.

Very pleased with BrighterSide Roofing! Sam, Antonio and crew did a fantastic job replacing my 3 tab shingles with 3D architectural shingles. My roof looks absolutely amazing! My neighbor loves it so much that scheduled a full replacement as well!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We're excited you love your New Roof!

09/25/2017

Scott F.

They did an outstanding job!! They performed the job in a quick and friendly manner. It was at a good price and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Brighter Side Roofing repaired a 8'X16' area of my roof.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

09/22/2017

Joel T.

Great, came out and provided estimate, within days repairman arrived and repaired roof. The company forwarded the bill via email.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 shingles damaged during storm. Also replaced gasket on gas heater vent which was leaking.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

09/21/2017

David D.

team showed up on time, and finished promptly. All the debris was cleaned up well, and overall I'm really pleased with the work. Antonio was great to work with. He followed up and did things that he said he would. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Full roof tear off and replacement

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

07/17/2017

Donna P.

Wonderful and when I had to contact them to get another copy of my contract for our insurance company, they were a blessing.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

03/31/2017

Clint W.

Antonio made the process quick an easy He came out an measured the roof we went to the office an pick out which shingle we wanted the materials were delivered on a Monday crew started on Tuesday an was finished on Wednesday I would highly recommend Brighterside Roofing thanks again Antonio

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

03/28/2017

Steve T.

Antonio and his crews did a great job! Brighter Side Roofing did what they said they were going to do, when they said they were going to do it, for the price they quoted. Can't ask for much more then that. There clean up was also exceptional!

Description of Work
Roofing Tear off and replacement

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

03/13/2017

Linda J.

From the very first phone call until the time the job was completed, they were completely professional. Antonio was our sales rep. He came and checked on the job multiple times. These guys were here first thing in the morning both days and didn't mess around. They left the jobsite clean. We only found two stray nails that were caught in the shrubbery. So happy we chose Brighter Side.

Description of Work
We have a full roof removal and replacement.

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

01/27/2017

lisa D.

Great overall experience! Everything was done in a timely matter with exceptional service. Would highly recommend using them for your roofing needs!

Description of Work
I needed removal of my old roof and installation of a new roof.

Work Completed On 01/17/2017