A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Mayesville, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Mayesville
- Zone1 Sprinkler Repair & InstallationExcellent! Highly recommended. Easy to communicate with and Zone 1 was on time and finished the install on schedule! Any question we have had since the install has been answered promptly!
- Carolina Sprinkler & LightingI had some sprinkler heads that needed adjusted and/or replaced. Work was done in a timely manner and the work was very good and reasonably priced. Definitely will hire again in the future.
- Carolina Sprinkler & LightingExcellent work, very knowledgeable. Was on time, cleaned up after the job was finished. Would definitely use again.
- A Williamson's Irrigation & Lighting LLCAaron was very responsive to our needs. He provided an estimate when called by our lawn care provider, and was available to do the work despite having to do it at a different timeframe than scheduled. We had planned to have fencing installed first, but, when the fencing company had to delay the work, Aaron was flexible and willing to work around their schedule. He was easy to contact and responded quickly to my calls. When our sod was laid, he had someone come right out and adjust the sprinklers to water the sod. Everything is working great! He provides the opportunity for an annual maintenance contract and we are going to take him up on it
- Lowcountry GreenscapesBen was extremely responsive and such a polite and respectful young man. His maturity was beyond his young age. I cannot impress enough what a not only great job he did but also how fair the cost of repairs were. I would highly recommend calling Ben for ANY of your irrigation needs. A young, highly motivated individual who aims to please
- Carolina Sprinkler & LightingI had called several people, all of whom said they would be here the next day. None came nor did they answer their cells when I called back.. I then went to Angie's List and based on the reviews, selected Carolina Sprinklers and Landscaping. John arrived on time, was knowledgeable and efficient. I will be asking him back to do some additional work. Over the years I have had work done on the system, and this was absolutely the best result
- Barrett's Landscaping & IrrigationFirst of all, Corey contacted me the same day I messaged him via Angie's List. Very punctual! :-) He was able to make it by my house 2 days later and called ahead to make sure I was available. He quickly identified the problem and suggested he just cap off the broken sprayer since the shrubs were now full grown (overgrown) anyways. He also pointed out a fungus that had damaged some of the bushes around our house. He offered to treat them as well as gave us an affordable bid to keep the bushes trimmed year-round. As it turned out we called him for irrigation work but he will be returning to do landscaping for us as well! Thanks for the outstanding service, Corey
- Hatchell Landscape InclBecause of existing solid clay soil , poor lawn condition and flooding after heavy rain we realized we needed professional assistance. We received 4 estimates prior to this Company. Some of these estimate were not prompt and most were higher in cost. Scheduled job several weeks in advance to coincide with my vacation which I scheduled for this landscaping. Professional landscape architect evaluated, consulted and explained what needed to be done. On the agreed scheduled date at 7:30 AM 5 man crew arrived and stayed till 6 PM and maintained this schedule for the week. Yard was graded and 6 large truck loads of new topsoil, 20 pallets of Centipede Sod and a very professional 5 zone irrigation system installed. Could not be happier with the experience. Highly recommend and will surely retain again in the fall when we re-do the front landscaping
- Carolina Sprinkler & Lighting!We have had Carolina Sprinkers and Landscaping for a year now and could not be happier with the service they provide. They always call and verify the appointment to come out to treat the lawn. If it happens to be a rainy day, they call and reschedule the time to be here. When John Geddings started, the lawn really needed a lot of help as weeds had invaded the centipede grass and there were a lot of bare spots. He said it would take a while to get rid of them, but to give him a chance to get the grass healthy again. I must say that Mr. Geddings has done an excellent job. I had tried a lot of other services in the past and none of them came out as they said they would. On one of his visits during the hot summer, I showed him the timer for my sprinkler system that was not working. Mr. Geddings got me a new timer and installed it that day so I could water the grass on schedule. I have 2 neighbors that noticed the improvement in my lawn and asked who had worked their magic on it. Both of them are now using Carolina Sprinklers and Landscaping for their lawns. Seeing is believing. He is always willing to explain what he is doing and why. The most important things I can say is that Mr. Geddings does come when he is suppose to and he does get the lawn up and growing like it is suppose to. I would recommend his services and continue to use his services. Since chemicals are not cheap, I feel his prices are reasonable. Thank you Mr. Geddings and Carolina Sprinkler nds Landscaping
- Carolina Sprinkler & LightingThey were all around great. Very knowledgable,quick and courteous. They diagnosed some of my dry spots in my lawn and why they weren't receiving proper water. They provided a comprehensive estimate on how much it would cost to move my sprinklers to get proper coverage.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Mayesville
- Business Description:Carolina Sprinkler & Lighting can help you get your yard looking great with their quality landscaping service and sprinkler expertise in the Sumter, SC and surrounding area. We also specialize in landscape lighting, and Holiday lighting. Over twenty years in businessRecent Review:I had called several people, all of whom said they would be here the next day. None came nor did they answer their cells when I called back.. I then went to Angie's List and based on the reviews, selected Carolina Sprinklers and Landscaping. John arrived on time, was knowledgeable and efficient. I will be asking him back to do some additional work. <br /> Over the years I have had work done on the system, and this was absolutely the best result. <br /Nancy H.
- Business Description:Specializing in lawn care, flower bed install and maintenance including shrubs trimming, sod installation and irrigation installation and maintenance for both commercial and residential properties.
- Business Description:I’m an owner operated business that has been in business for 5 years. I specialize in homeowners and commercial businesses lawn maintenance needs. I have same day services available depending on the service needed.My services include and not limited to cutting grass & trees, trimming hedges, Drain System, installation of sod & mulch, retainer wall
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:TJ dId a great job! He showed up when he said he would, and was an excellent communicator. He did excellent work on why ended up being a tricky job! I was happy to work with him and would gladly hire him again.Alex H.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:I will start by saying that the work they did waterproofing our basement looks good, and I am hopeful that it has fixed our problem. We've had a good bit of rain recently, and so far, so good. That, of course, is the most important thing. That said, I chose this company, even though they were on the high range of the quotes I received, because I did not mind paying more for a professional experience and great customer service. I was disappointed with this aspect of the experience. The day they were scheduled to begin they never showed up, and I ended up calling them three times that day. The woman in the office was responsive, but she said that they did not know where they were. The next scheduled appointment was for the morning, and they did not end up coming until 2pm, again without any communication. Both instances were due to car issues, but a phone call to keep me updated would have been appreciated to allow me to better plan my day. When they did start the work the crew leader was friendly and appeared to know what he was doing, but he offered little information about the job unless I asked. Prior to the work being done, I also had to keep after the sales representative to put their warranty in writing. Twice he promised to email it to me, and only after contacting him a third time did he send it through. If I had not paid so much (over $11,000) I would have given them another star, but at this price point my expectations were highMelissa J.
- Business Description:Thames Lawn Care & Pressure Washing has served the Midlands of South Carolina for more than 20 years. We serve residential clients in small patio homes, the 384-acre Amazon property, and everything in between. Our service list is wide and encompassing so we are more than capable of meeting your needs. Please visit our web site at thameslawncare.com for a comprehensive view of our servicesRecent Review:Overall work satisfactory. BUT, note of caution this business will continue to mow the lawn until told to stop, even though the grass growing season had stopped. On 26 Dec 2013 they were cutting our lawn at which time we contacted the office and told them to cancel our contract. It is my opinion that they milked the agreement for all they could get out of it. If they advised us of this policy it escaped our notice when setting up for the lawn care. <br /Arthur S.
- Business Description:PeeDee Landscaping and Lawn Services specializing in all your landscaping needs commercial and residential. Landscaping design, irrigation installation and repair, sodding, flower beds. Creating beauty through landscaping from concept to completionRecent Review:They have been good. They did a really nice job. They planted all of our flowers and cleaned up when they left. They were on time. They were just really good. We will definitely use them again next year. Their quality was goodkatie m.
- Business Description:Free Estimate. Shrubbery, Flower beds, Pine straw, Trim Trees, Weed eating, and Stump removal.
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn and landscape Company. I.L.D. is a forward-looking business made up of innovative members of the artistic community. To contact us, call (843) 230-1036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:It is hard to assign an actual "grade" based on our experience so I had to go with "average", simply because we didn't have the company complete our landscape work. Scott came to our home, was extremely personable, friendly and knowledgable. We did our best to give him a description of our "vision", to which he was receptive and also gave us some ideas of his own. After talking to him for a while about the process, he told us that it would be $1,000 for him to draw up a plan, but the fee would be waived if we used his services. We had actually spoken to another landscaper a couple of weeks before, who didn't mention charging us for his plan. We were a little hesitant to agree to this, but based on our visit and first impression of Scott, we fully expected to like his plan better than the other one, so we decided to go forward. As it turns out, after seeing both plans, the first landscaper's design ended up better fitting our vision. (I should mention that Scott's was also beautiful and professional, it was just a matter of preference.) We felt it was only fair to tell both landscapers that we were trying to decide between the two. At that point, the first landscaper told us that he was not going to charge us for his draw up regardless of whether or not we chose him to do the work, as he saw it as a cost of doing business. But Scott did not retract. To be fair, he DID tell us up front that he would charge us for the draw-up, but having never hired a landscaper before we did not realize that this practice isn't necessarily the norm. On one hand, I understand charging for a draw-up, as it does require both time and resources to develop. But on the other hand, it is quite a leap of faith to decide to hire someone to do such a big job (and it was a BIG job) without actually SEEING a plan for what the contractor plans to do. Another issue we had was that when presenting us the plan (which took about 6 weeks to get), he didn't include a concrete price. The "competing" landscaper gave us an itemized price list at the time he presented his plan. We came very close to going with Scott, simply so we wouldn't be out the $1,000. (In hindsight I now wonder if that is part of the reason behind the charge.) But not having a final price (or at least a somewhat accurate ball-park figure) made us nervous. After ultimately deciding to go with the other landscaper, Scott DID reduce the price for his plan to $500, so at least we weren't out the full $1,000. While we can't review the actual work this company does, which I'm sure is great, I feel like this review could be useful, as I would have liked to have known AT THE TIME I set up the appointment that it was going to cost us a pretty penny to even see a plan, whether we used it or not. So, unless you are okay with spending $500-$1,000 for a plan you may not use, don't call him AND someone else in an effort to compare ideas. MEREDITH D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Mayesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Pro Lawn & Landscaping ServiceP.O.Box 542
Scranton, South Carolina 29591
- All Pro Lawn & Landscaping Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Innovative Landscape Design2027 W Rosedale St
Florence, South Carolina 29501
- Innovative Landscape Design
- J,G & C Lawn Care4260 Zachary Rd
Sumter, South Carolina 29154
- J,G & C Lawn Care
- Kelly Unlimited Roofing & Home Repair1033 Heritage Rd
Blackstock, South Carolina 29014
- Kelly Unlimited Roofing & Home Repair
- PEE DEE Landscaping1001 King Avenue Apt C
Florence, South Carolina 29501
- PEE DEE Landscaping
- Thames Lawn Care & Pressure Washing870 Twin Lakes Dr
Sumter, South Carolina 29154
- Thames Lawn Care & Pressure Washing