Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Manning, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Manning
- McClure SurveyingMcClure Surveying 101 Walter Chamblee Road Anderson, SC 29626 864.844.3165 SC surveyor #3438B The land surveyed was in Laurens county SC near Lake Greenwood. My first contact with Mr. McClure was in early May 2013. We had several phone conversations about the location of the job, plat numbers of maps from the county office and pricing. Mr. McClure started making the long drive from Anderson,SC to Laurens county, SC, well over an hour each way, the next week, but was frequently hindered by bad weather, in May and June, a tornado touched down near his farm in Anderson, SC and heavy rains all over South Carolina and the Southeast, so the job took a little longer than usual, neither swayed this Marine from his duty. I was in no hurry, I prefer a job well done, rather than a fast job, and that's what i got, a job well done. Being a Marine myself, and knowing and encountering other Marines, the word 'can't' is generally not in the vocabulary. A job well done for our country and me. The job was excellent. I would hire Mr. McClure again in a flash. Mr. McClure also put me in touch with someone that he trusts, that would cut a rough road, with his bulldozer, around the perimeter inside the property line
- Maness Land Surveying .Mr. Carl Maness, the owner is great to work with and is very knowledgable of Cheraw and surrounding areas. I asked for him to complete the land survey within 30days and he completed it within a week of my request. He provided me with the history of the lot he surveyed along with drawing/layout. I would strongly recommend him to others and I plan to use his services again in the future
- Wayls Engineering Surveys LpdHe didn't come when he said he will. I recieved the report but it's late on the date that he said he will give it.
Land Surveyors in Manning
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Shaw Air Force Base
land surveyors in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!