Dave's A-Z Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2012

2413 Marietta Lake Rd

Camden, SC 29020

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TEXT OR LEAVE VM FOR QUICKER RESPONSE! All I get are solicit calls, so unless you’re a current customer saved to my contacts, I simply cannot answer the phone. Texts returned almost immediately, most voicemails by 5-6:00. I am generally a 2 man operation (depending on job), serving Richland and Kershaw Counties. I live in Camden and have been in business since 2011, but have 15-20 years of experience in most of the services I offer. My assistant has over 12 years of experience. I love what I do, and do my best to return PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, AND EMAILS (directly to me). Going thru the Angieslist email service will slow the process dramatically. Texts are best. I charge both by the hour and by the job, depending on the job(s). If you are wondering about a service I can provide, but don't see it listed, please don't hesitate to call and ask. It is hard to list every little thing specifically, and if I can't do it, I'll tell you. I DO NOT service "Forest Acres"; they require special permits and make it somewhat difficult to want to do business there, sorry. I rarely if at all do any roof work, foundation work or any type or landscaping. We really specialize in interior painting, bathroom remodels and staining decks and fences (along with building). We are good at everything we do, or we wouldn't do it! Trust me....

Resposiveness

gutter cleaning (54)handyman (43)woodworking (21)interior painting (17)electrician (14)house painting (12)pressure washing (12)fence company (10)deck cleaning (9)tile installation (8)drywall (7)decks & porches (7)

03/10/2021

Dave was terrific and very quick, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom, painting

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

02/02/2021

He did not respond to text or voice mail messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

01/19/2021

It was great! Dave's service got the doors installed when 2 services others could not. They were prompt and got the job done in less time than they estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower doors installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/10/2021

Everything went extremely well. The repaired/replaced areas look very nice. The workers were very friendly and helpful, answered all questions without hesitation, did the work in a timely manner and the price was satisfactory. No problem at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back door steps replaced, 2 motion lights one repaired, one replaced with a new unit, replaced a vanity light in a bathroom, replaced about 30 feet of vinyl sidings on the eaves of the front of the house which was blown off by the wind.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2021

02/15/2020

The company lack professionalism, maturity and respect. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

09/12/2019

They showed up on time and promptly started work. Completed the job and then took on additional work I requested while they were here. Hiring again for another project. Fair price for the work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 ceiling fans and install 2 outside lights

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

12/16/2018

It went very well they cleaned up wonderfully the ceiling in the basement that was painted looks fantastic and the bead board application in front of our tub in the master bathroom looks super

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted originally for window repair, but they directed us to a window company. However we had other projects which we showed them and they said they would get back with us when they had time available . They in fact had a morning free less than a week later and came and did two of the projects

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

12/05/2018

He did trouble shooting to try to determine how water comes in around the window sill. He removed the vinyl siding to see if the window was sealed outside and it was not. He put window wrap around the window because none was installed when the house was built. The next serious rain storm will determine if this is the right fix. Good work. He was very busy so I had to wait until he could fit my job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Figure out how rain was coming inside around the bottom window sill of a glass block window..

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

09/23/2018

I lost my street side mail box during Hurricane Florence... I know very little about how to replace something like that so I reached out to Dave who responded immediately... He was very knowledgeable about what type of box would work, as well as the standards of where the box should be... (I honestly didn't know there WERE standards!!) He took care of everything, kept me informed of the work as he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a mail box

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

08/25/2018

Excellent communication, quick response, reliable, professional service. Reasonable rates. Will hire again and again! My new best friend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet hinge and shower rod replacement. Range hood installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Handyman Services. Carpentry & Wood Rot Repair. Ceramic Tile. Deck and Fence (building &staining). Gutter Cleaning. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Pressure Washing. Hardwood Flooring Installation. Electrical & Plumbing.

Lawn care. Hardwood floor refinishing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal