KAISER TREE PRESERVATION CO

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

A full service tree care firm, run by highly trained RI Licensed arborists. We do all things trees, from planting to fertilization, to pruning, removal, and stump grinding. What sets us apart from other tree services is our level of education and training, particularly in aspects of tree health. We can offer solutions for improving tree health, making trees more stable and safe, and controlling tree pests and diseases. We have been in business since 1974, and are a second-generation company....

Cleyber Landscaping

Offering all your landscaping needs!

Nature-Redesigned Landscaping

At Nature-Redesigned Landscaping, We believe a successful business starts with Honesty and Integrity, and we exercise both on a daily basis. We like to believe that our customers make us successful because they keep asking us back again and again. We work hard to provide our customers with the highest quality of work and at a fair and competitive price. Your home is a reflection of you, and it's our goal to make sure that you're always beyond satisfied. We understand that your outdoor living spaces are an addition to your home and lifestyle, therefore it's important to us to not only listen to your great ideas, but to also incorporate our tastes and style to create the best possible landscape. We Measure Excellence 'by the yard'

Offers by Nature-Redesigned Landscaping on Angi
3M Landscape Construction Inc

Owner and President of 3M Landscape Construction, John Sullivan, has been in the landscaping business for over 20 years. His team of professionals has extensive experience in lawn maintenance, hardscaping, and landscape design for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. They provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and free estimates.

04/01/2020

Very responsive to initial email. Got a phone call right away, scheduled the work for a few days later. Expert crew performed outstanding work. Everything was completed to perfection, even the cleanup. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
Pruning of large maple trees.

05/04/2018

During the crazy storms in March, my neighbor's tree came crashing down into my yard. Someone answered the phone when I called, so that was a great start. The woman I spoke to was very nice and, even though I knew this would be the case, let me know that they wouldn't be able to come right away because of all the downed trees. But, they came sooner than I expected! The guy that did the estimate se...

Description of Work
Removal of a downed Tree

12/07/2017

Excellent. Kaiser has done a lot of work for me, and every time I have been strongly impressed by the crews' emphasis on safety, and deliberate preparation for the job. They use the very best tools available, and the crews are extremely well trained. This kind of work is not inexpensive, but if you value your property, you will want to be sure that your tree service is up to the job. Kaiser is.

Description of Work
High level tree trimming and removal.

10/09/2017

They did a fantastic job. Trimmed large branches on our trees, some overhanging our home and even noticed a large branch that could fall on our cars. Very grateful.

Description of Work
Trimming branches

09/06/2017

They were good, but I thought they were kind of pricey. I wasn’t that pleased with what they did do. I’d assumed they’d cut it up into pieces, but they didn’t do that, they just sort of cut the whole tree off and left it laying almost where it fell. It was $1700 which about $500 more than a couple of the other estimates that I’d got, but I went with them because they had to climb the tree because ...

Description of Work
I had a couple large oak trees and a pine tree to cut down and they were sort of gulley next to the house and I thought they could leave some of the stump and just let them roll down the hill or whatever.

Category tree service

Tree Trimming and Removal, 2010-2016 Super Service Award Winner. Spraying & Fertilization, Tick and Mosquito Control, Stump Grinding, Mulch, Firewood, Landscape Construction

LAWN MOWING, LAWN FERTILIZATION, INTERIOR PEST CONTROL/EXTERMINATING