Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Warren, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Warren
- D&M Heating & CoolingDan was phenomenal and quick. The service was great and now our furnace is ready for winter. Will hire again in a heartbeat. A+ service
- Jeffrey Leavens Heating and AirExcellent. We have hired Jeffrey for several years, for our routine maintenance as well as repair work on our boiler. He is very personable, always "on time", reasonable, and does excellent work. Highly recommended.
- Nerthling's Heating and Air ConditioningWork went extremely well. The installers were friendly, prompt, professional, efficient and explained their work plan for each day of the 2 day install. The equipment works well. Would highly recommend their services and products to others.
- GMC Heating & CoolingGMC Heating & Cooling were very prompts, they called before they arrived. They explained whet he was going to do ahead so I understood what the service would be. They did the job quickly and professionally. They did what was needed to be done.
- Bollman Plumbing ServicesThey did a great job in a a very satisfying time period. Picked up the mess and we're verify accommodating. Price was totally acceptable.
- Bollman Plumbing ServicesAfter suffering through two other contractors and their failures, one of whom insisted major replacement of components was required, this contractor achieved an effective, lasting repair.
- WIGGER'S CANOE & KAYAK SALESMr. Wiggers knows more about pellet stoves and chimney installations than anyone I have ever met. He did an excellent job of informing me of how to save money by efficient use and maintaining my stove and chimney. He will always be my go to person for both pellet stoves and repair from now on.
- Bollman Plumbing ServicesVery good quality work, responsive, fairly priced, felt safe having him in my home without being present.
- Heatwave Heating & CoolingIt took them one day, 8 to 12 hours, for them to complete the work. They cleaned up after they completed the work.
- Mirabito Fuel GroupWe stay with them for their service and resposiveness if something breaks in the middle of the night they are quick to respond.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Warren
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be..Recent Review:Extremely well. Bill Bennett has been with Isaac and its predecessor for many years and knows our house and his business. Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Isaac offered a special for both cleanings and tuneups for $169, and that plus tax is the price we paidTom S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business focused on customer service and quality workmanship. Our billing is net 7 days. We offer financing and accept cash, check, and credit. Free estimates.Recent Review:I am a single female and mother of 3. I have used ridouts for 3 years to check my heating and cooling at beginning of the seasons as they usually run specials. My furnace and ac were about 7 years old and professionally installed. I also always pay with cash or check when they come for the service call. For 3 year they have refilling my refrigerant when I suspected a leak I was told that It was just cheaper to refill it and it wasn’t illegally leaking yet. Then last December I called for no heat. Scott the owner was able to come to my home in a reasonable amount of time. When he arrived he went to my furnace and in about 5 min he told me that I had a furnace that had a bad heat exchanger and that the brand offered warranty work. I asked him how much this would cost, would I have heat through the weekend and if he had done this warranty work for this brand. To which he said no, this would be the first time and it might run you 400-600 in labor because that would not be covered under the Brands warranty. So I asked would it happen again if it was the same part that was being replaced, should I not just think about replacing the whole furnace? To which I was told, “Even if you told me today you wanted a new furnace, I do not have time to replace it. I don’t know what you believe in but you better pray what you have lasts you the weekend.” I was very upset by this and asked him if it was running now and he told me he was going to rig it to work on high. I told him I wanted to talk to my dad about it and get some quotes first before I made any decisions. He walked away from me and made a phone call on his phone as he was leaving and I asked him how much I owed him for the visit to which he said we will bill you. About a week later I had 3 other company come and give me estimates on a new furnace none of them worked on the one had. But I did ask one of them if they knew how my furnace was rigged. His eyes got really big and he said do you have windows cracked... I said no and he asked if I had co2 detectors, which I did and then he said I’m not sure and looked at my furans told me the safety switched had been pulled so they would bypass. I was upset that ridouts never suggested to open windows or worried about our welfare on top being treated rudely. Finally about a week and half later ridouts called me to set up a time to make the warranty repair work. I was a bit shocked by this and proceed to tell them I was getting quotes from other businesses to which the secretary asked if Scott gave me one. To which I told her what Scott said about not having time. She said let me talk to him and in about an hour I emailed a list of furnaces with prices. I know nothing about furnaces and I guess I was supposed to know and just pick one. I decided to go with a different company whom I was very happy with. When they took out my old furnace I asked them to let me know if the exchanger was bad for my own peace I’d mind. In about a week the own of the company who removed my old furnace said that the exchange was not bad but what they did find is that a fan was freezing up which would have caused the safety to be tripped. So long story short they did not properly inspect my furnace and then they sent me a bill for the ordered parts and wanted to charge me shipping to send them back. I explained over the phone to Scott that I did not agree to the work and he should not have order it with out my consent therefor should not be responsible for those fees. To which he said if you don’t pay I’ll send you to collections. I would never recommend anyone who does business like this. Scott is lair and crookMandy C.
- Business Description:offer 5% senior discount; 5% military discount; 24hr emergency service; financing available; trained and certified technicians; drug and background checks performed; all vehicles visibly marked with logo; names on uniformRecent Review:TERRIBLE, TERRIIBLE, TERRIBLE!!!! My home warranty company sent Salego to my home due to furnace cycling on/off.(Furnace was still heating house, just took a little longer than normal.) technician arrived and instead of looking for a problem, immediately started changing settings which the furnace had been set to for many years. He Increased high limit shut off temperature, and increased blower to max speed. (Furnace had operated perfectly fine on previous settings for many years.) After making those adjustments, the furnace would not even ignite. (My furnace always ignited prior to technician making those adjustments.) technician never performed any diagnostics or checked functioning of a single sensor. Instead, he looked inside the heat exchanger and said “this furnace is shot, the heat exchanger is cracked.” Technician then began discussing prices of new furnace. Once again, my furnace was heating my home prior to this service call, now technician was leaving and my furnace wouldn’t even ignite. I asked him to make it work again due to me having a 1 year old child in the home and needing heat. Technician refused to make furnace operable because of the risk of carbon monoxide. I explained I have CO detectors which have never detected any CO in the house but he still refused to make my furnace operable. Conclusion: I paid $75 for technician to make my problem worse and completely disable my heat. What a deal, huh? A 2nd opinion revealed heat exchanger is not cracked and my furnace is not “shot.Daniel C.
- Business Description:Hardware Store - plus Service department, 50 yrs experience in electircal, heating and water systems, installation and repair. Total of 6 employees. Will travel to Chautauqua & Warren Counties.
- Business Description:At A*1 Heating and Air Conditioning, we proudly provide quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to Warren and the surrounding areas since 2000. We specialize in residential and light commercial heating and cooling. With fully licensed and insured personnel, you can be sure that you will receive the highest quality service at the best prices. If you need after hours Emergency Service please call us at (814)730-9105
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Sugar Grove
- Mount Jewett
HVAC contractors in Warren
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Heating & Sheet Metal Co111 Market St
- A1 Heating & Air Conditioning574 Crescent Prk
- A1 Southern Tier Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Co7 Bowen St
Jamestown, New York
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Antz Energy Systems Inc325 E Washington St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & B Heating & Sheet Metal Co
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.83 Olcott Rd S
BIG FLATS, New York
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- Kings' Heating & Sheet Metal Inc137 S Work St
Falconer, New York
- Klinginsmith Plumbing & Heating4849 W Lake Rd
MAYVILLE, New York
- Koerselman Plumbing & Heating13 Brenda Ln
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- kieffer construction
- Lauffenburger Heating & Air210 Park Ave.
- Lauffenburger Heating & Air
- PIPEWORKS PLUMBING HTG & AC422 CRESCENT PARK
- PIPEWORKS PLUMBING HTG & AC
- Salada Plumbing & Heating221 Midway Dr
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- Salego Heating and Air Conditioning Inc2847 Leechburg Rd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Superior Energy Innovations LLC1720 Foote Ave Ext
Jamestown, New York
- Salada Plumbing & Heating
- TJ's Plumbing & Heating Inc1005 Allen Street
Jamestown, New York
- TJ's Plumbing & Heating Inc