Crown molding is a popular choice for many homes, and it can be a decorative finishing element that adds flair to living spaces. In this guide, learn how installing crown molding and making trim improvements can boost your home's resale value.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Sunbury, PA
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Sunbury
- FISHER SERVICES, LLCMy sellers were happy with the out come and the appraisal put my seller's minds at ease. Fran also sent them reports electronically.
- SQUARE DIEHL REALTY INCThe lady real estate agent in the area was very nice. She bent over backwards for us. She sold the house in a reasonable amount of time. I would definitely recommend them. They were very good, and very thorough.
- ANDERSON & KIME REALTY SVCTheir appraisal company website boasts "short turn-around times." This is not the case. They take two weeks to get in to a house to perform the appraisal and another two weeks to return the report. This is ridiculous. We had to schedule a new appraisal with another company from out of town, who performed the appraisal that same evening and returned the report in a timely manner. This appraisal company severely delayed our closing date and is a waste of $500 and three weeks time. The appraisal services branch does not uphold Anderson and Kime's outstanding customer service and values. I am highly disappointed
- EDWARD D BARKET REAL ESTATEHe was a complete Kerkorian. Completely unprofessional, we had our home appraised for 180,000, Ed came in and said because we did not have central air that he was going to appraise it for 150,000. My house is a brand new home, and he compared my house to homes that were 80 to 100 years old. When I called him to question the appraisal he was extremely rude and very unprofessional I will never ever use him again
- PINE HILL REALTYWhile refinacing my home the bank contracted this company to do an appraisal. The appraiser was notified by the bank on 12/19/12. The deadline for the appraisal completion was 1/8/13. I did not receive any communication to set an appointment by the appraiser until 1/9/13. At this point the deadline was now extended by the bank to 1/11/13. The appraiser wasn't able to make it until 1/12/13. The appraiser was late due to some traffic and did call to say she was running behind. While there I stressed to her that the bank needed the appraisal ASAP. She promised it was going to be completed and to the bank on Monday 1/14/13, which was the new deadline. The appraisal did not come in until 1/23/13. The bank put the appraisal up for review because of the dollar amount and to date, 2/17/13, the appraiser has not contacted the bank regarding the appraisal. The entire experience has been horrible. I now need an extention filed to keep the interest rate that I was initially set at because of the entire ordeal
Real Estate Appraisers in Sunbury
- Business Description:We provide Title Insurance/Settlement Services for residential and commercial properties for the states of NJ, NY amd PA.Recent Review:I did not hire this company because the home sale was an estate settlement. They referred me to an attorney.Shirley H.
- Business Description:We work for you not the insurance company
- Business Description:Offering residential appraisals since 1990. Please call use for a quote.
- Business Description:My primary business is consulting on buildings that have construction defects that allow moisture intrusion, rot, mold, etc. I also work with builders on new buildings to assist in the sequencing and selection of products to prevent moisture intrusion, promote long-term building performance, ie., concrete curing, roof flashing, window and door installation, moisture barriers, basement waterproofing, etc
- Business Description:Our Firm has the largest professional Radon staff in the state. We have two Radon Measurement Specialists on our full time staff. Both have undergraduate and graduate degrees. One is additionally certified by the National Radon Safety Board, the other has a Ph.D in nuclear physics. 1-888- RADON-GAS Radiation Data's Radon mitigation specialists are certified by the NJDEP, PADEP, and the National Radon Safety Board. Radiation Data has decades of e..Recent Review:They were good. I was pleased. He knew what he was doing. He came in and was very prompt. I was just pleased overall.Evangeline C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Older homes have a lot of charm and unique built-in detail that new houses simply can’t compare to. If you’re looking to sell your home, this guide covers seven go-to tips for showcasing its beauty, history, and character.
A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Find property appraisers in
- Shamokin Dam
- Monroe Township
- Coal Township
- New Berlin
- Marion Heights
- Port Trevorton
property appraisers in Sunbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JH Brandt Appraisals1 Sharp Ridge Rd
- JH Brandt Appraisals
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MoistureTech Consulting
- Radiation Data403 Skillman Rd
SKILLMAN, New Jersey
- Radiation Data
- Susquehanna Valley Restorationand Home Inspection1258 Grangers Rd
- Susquehanna Valley Restorationand Home Inspection
- Vital Abstract LLC3700 Route 27 Suite 102B
Princeton, New Jersey
- Vital Abstract LLC