Vital Abstract LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2009

We provide Title Insurance/Settlement Services for residential and commercial properties for the states of NJ, NY amd PA....

Joan C George - RE/MAX Tri County

Joan George and team are Re/Max Real Estate agents located in Hamilton Township. Serving clients in Mercer, Monmouth, Middlesex & Burlington Counties. Joan has over 30 years of experience, and provides her clients with state of the art web tools and marketing. Please call to schedule.

09/27/2018

I did not hire this company because the home sale was an estate settlement. They referred me to an attorney.

Description of Work
settle home sale

08/16/2018

Vital Abstract was not the right fit for this particular need.

Description of Work
Property transfer

07/22/2018

Raja answered the phone on a Sunday afternoon. I have been very anxious about buying an adjoining piece of property. He listened to the background on the case and gave me an answer without charging me anything! Wow!!! If I should need him in the future, I will keep his information and give him the business. THANK YOU RAJA!!! You are indeed a king!

Description of Work
Confirm a real estate question about title

06/15/2017

Well, highly professional, competent in completing the task, timely response

Description of Work
Title work for closing

05/29/2017

It went very well. Raja went above and beyond. John did the actual closing and was very thorough. He explained everything in detail. I would definitely recommend Vital Abstract.

Description of Work
Title services for purchase of home

Category title companies

Title Insurance Agent,Real Estate Closings, Notary Services and anything related to title Insurance and Real Estate closings. We offer all inclusive price on your real estate closing be it residential or commercial. We cover New Jersey and New York. Call or email us for a quote or with any questions.thanks

REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL