Strunk Tree Service Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2010

863 Haney Rd

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Tree removal, tree trimming, cabling, pesticide application...

12/20/2017

Robin T.

Mark showed up when he said he would for the estimate and to do the work. It was a big job and we're very pleased. Excellent service!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

06/14/2017

Vincent S.

They removed all trees without any problems or damage. I had to leave before they were completed. When I arrived home you could not even tell that any work had been done, The cleaned up all debris, branches and mulch.They exceeded my expectations. I have used other tree removal services over the last 20 years and not one of them compares. Don't know if they we all family but all workers were polite and friendly. Hats off to this great company. I'll see you next spring for more.

Description of Work
8 trees taken down, stumps ground.

09/09/2016

Robin T.

Prompt, professional, personable and safe. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cut down one bbbiiiiggg oak and trim 2 others.

05/24/2016

Ricardo M.

Chris, his son and his father did a fantastic job removing 13 trees. They were on time and courteous. Their work was very professional. They took their time to ensure all was completed in a very safe manner to themselves and the property. They delivered on what they promised and are reasonably priced. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Tree removing service

11/07/2015

Joan R.

It only took about 15 minutes and he did a great job. I was so impressed with him.

Description of Work
He was driving down the street and I hailed him down to ask if he did gutter cleaning too. He got his ladder out and cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

05/15/2014

Frank S.

We had one CRAZY TAAAAAALLLLL tree that had to be cut down. Several tree companies said they wouldn't touch it because it was a liability. Strunk's guy made it look easy. He was methodical, safe, and well prepared. The men were friendly and responsive. My husband asked on the whim to have 2 more trees removed and the men obliged, no problems. The quotes we got from other companies that would cut down the tree were half as much, but they didn't have the right insurances and didn't seem to know what they were talking about. One company wanted to drive over our septic. Strunk was safe, respectful, efficient, reasonable, and friendly. Thank you Strunk.

Description of Work
Cut down several trees.

09/09/2013

Daniel M.

Arrived at the promised time, work was done quickly and professionally. No problems.

Description of Work
Removed a large dead tree and trimmed two other trees which were overhanging the house.

08/02/2012

Charles S.

They were very good. They were a little expensive but the quality of their work was excellent; I got what I paid for. They had all the proper equipment to do the job and were very reliable; they worked nonstop from 8:30 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon. They go out of their way to do anything I want. I was very happy with them and I would recommend them to anyone. I would use them again in the future if I needed the same type of work done.

Description of Work
I have used Strunk Tree Service Inc. to cut and trim some of my tall trees.

04/12/2012

Teresa L.

The wood that was usable from the tree was stacked in a central location. He was a nice guy and charged a fair price. The came when they said they would and cleaned up.

Description of Work
They took down a tree and trimmed some trees and cleaned up

06/16/2011

edward M.

They took down trees in my back yard. They then loaded the wood in the back of their truck that was in my backyard. Because of the weight of the truck they left deep ruts in the yard, digging up the grass. They made no offer to repair the damage, telling me the price was figured on parking their truck in the back yard.

Description of Work
removed trees

Category tree service

Member makes no complaints about how nice the trees looked! Generally, we call the morning of and ask if the customer feels it is ok to drive on their yard, to avoid these situations.

Precision Tree Co

We provide free estimates. 24 hour emergency service. We are fully insured and can provide references. We do both residential and commercial work in Tri-state area. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Accurate Tree & Landscape Services

Full service tree service and stump grinding. From trimming to removal, we are your best call for all your tree needs.

Offers by Accurate Tree & Landscape Services  on Angi
    PA Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available