Strunk Tree Service Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2010

Tree removal, tree trimming, cabling, pesticide application...

Accurate Tree & Landscape Services

Full service tree service and stump grinding. From trimming to removal, we are your best call for all your tree needs.

Offers by Accurate Tree & Landscape Services  on Angi
PA Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

JP Arbor And Tree Service

Full Tree Service Crane Service Chipping Service Bucket Truck Service Stump Grinding Brush Cleanups Emergency Services Available twenty fours hours a day and seven days a week

12/20/2017

Mark showed up when he said he would for the estimate and to do the work. It was a big job and we're very pleased. Excellent service!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

06/14/2017

They removed all trees without any problems or damage. I had to leave before they were completed. When I arrived home you could not even tell that any work had been done, The cleaned up all debris, branches and mulch.They exceeded my expectations. I have used other tree removal services over the last 20 years and not one of them compares. Don't know if they we all family but all workers were polit...

Description of Work
8 trees taken down, stumps ground.

09/09/2016

Prompt, professional, personable and safe. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cut down one bbbiiiiggg oak and trim 2 others.

05/24/2016

Chris, his son and his father did a fantastic job removing 13 trees. They were on time and courteous. Their work was very professional. They took their time to ensure all was completed in a very safe manner to themselves and the property. They delivered on what they promised and are reasonably priced. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Tree removing service

11/07/2015

It only took about 15 minutes and he did a great job. I was so impressed with him.

Description of Work
He was driving down the street and I hailed him down to ask if he did gutter cleaning too. He got his ladder out and cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning