Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Scranton, PA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Scranton
- Kiley Associates LLCAn excellent provider - have used them for 10+ years. Shows up on time, honors commitments, extremely knowledgeable.
- Johnson SurveyingThey were courteous and they found land we did not even know we had! They were on time for the appointment and anwered all my questions well. I had no problems with them at all.
- Mcallister T B & AssociatesHe seemed to do a thorough job, however when he handed us the paperwork with the dimensions of our property and those surrounding us, we noticed that all the properties around us with the exception of one were all owned by the same person which we knew was not correct. He did correct this with paperwork given to us 2 days later. Our biggest problem however was he called to ask if he could come the following day (July 17, 2009) due to a cancellation. We said that was fine, however would he be willing to hold our check until July 21, 2009 because my husband's disability checks have been arriving late. He said that was not a problem and he honored that request before with other customers. I did not post-date the check since he seemed to be trustworthy. He cashed our check that day causing us to overdraft on 4 items and incuring $140.00 in overdraft fees. When we called to inquire about the deal we had made, he lied and said that he did hold the check and we told him that was false and we could show him our bank statements to prove it. He said that he would have to check with his wife since he gave the check to her and he would get back to us. We called him twice since then and he still has not gotten back to us. The last phone call I explained that if he did not respond by July 27th, 2009 we would file a complaint with the BBB and also go on as many web-sites such as Angie's List and reccommend that customers do not hire him read less
Land Surveyors in Scranton
- Business Description:Property Inspections for Home and or Buildings, Private Commercial or otherwiseRecent Review:We asked our realtor for a “pit bull” inspector and she recommended this company. We were present with the inspector and asked a lot of questions and listened intently to his concerns and observations. We left feeling like we had some issues but nothing major. Well, after settlement it became clear that the inspector missed a huge carpenter ant infestation that damaged the entire back of the house including walls and beams. He missed leaking windows and pipes that had cause mold and mildew damage in two separate areas of the house. He missed several areas of roof damage and a decaying rotting exterior chime to structure. When I pointed to the ceiling and said is that brown spot a leak he said no, that’s just a missed paint spot! We made settlement after what we thought was a good inspection report. It turns out that we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on critical repairs that the inspector missed or assured us were minor. The roof and window leaks were severe. The carpenter ant infestation was critical. Needless to say we were very angry and extremely disappointed that these things got missed and we got misled. We would not recommend this inspector to others read lessTrish S.
- Business Description:We can design septic systems for residential and commercial buildings. We can also do plot plans to show wetlands and other environmental issues. We can do structural design of foundations and roofs. We are successful in preparing building permits. POZ is a small military veteran-owned business that has been in business for 13 years read less
- Business Description:Since 1968 we have covered the entire Commonwealth of PA. Fast Action Services, Inc. is owned by Two Retired Law Enforcement Officers with over a combined 59 years of experience
- Business Description:Engineering Surveying Consultants & Design, Inc. (ESC Design, Inc.) is a professionally licensed and insured, full service firm providing our local and surrounding communities including Northeast PA and the Greater Scranton Area with qualified Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Land Planning service read less
- Business Description:Contact me at (570) 880-0811 in Scranton, PA, if you need the services of an expert land surveyor for boundary survey jobs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Old Forge
- Dickson City
- Clarks Summit
- Clarks Green
- West Pittston
land surveyors in Scranton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Engineering Surveying Consultants & Design, Inc.707 Gardner Road
- Engineering Surveying Consultants & Design, Inc.
- Fast Action Services, Inc.915 Hampton St
- Fast Action Services, Inc.
- William T. Senapedis, P.L.S.357 N Bromley Avenue
- William T. Senapedis, P.L.S.