Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Pottstown, PA
There are 11 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Pottstown
- Smalmighty GarageI needed an oil change on my mower and Matt came out quickly and got it done in a timely manor. Will do business again.
- Mower Tech at your DoorstepGreg is a master at his trade. He did a beautiful job on my tractor and snow blower. I highly recommend him for any small engine work.
- Daily Equipment RepairDaily came by with a flatbed truck to take the snow blower from my driveway and later returned it the same way. The pickup and delivery cost was reasonable. They had told me typical repair time was a week, but since there was a storm coming, they were able to repair and return the snow blower the next day. The snow blower runs great since the fuel system was cleaned out. They also replaced a blown gasket that was causing fuel to leak. I was impressed by their quick turn around time
- Gravely Hockessin IncGravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the business
- Faust RepairThe hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise required.
- Rick's Lawnmower RepairExcellent! Very polite and professional. Dropped off my mower and had a call back within 24 hours with root cause. The whole mower was serviced/tuned up and I had it back the next day. Power washed and looking new. This type of honest service is very hard to find these days. Highly recommended!
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI had a tune up done there a couple of months ago and no issue and in fact they have done service for me in the past with no issue. Suddenly my mower stopped working. Not suspect of anything that they did I thought perhaps maybe bad gas. Did change it out and still didn’t start so decided to take it back to get a quick look. For whatever reason it was working for them just fine so no issue. Told the girl at the office I would need help getting it in my car. I do loaded in my car from my home but I do like some help since it is awkward and I have to put it in my folder down backseat instead of my trunk. I’ve never had an issue doing that without having to tip it over or do any damage to my vehicle. I called to let them know I’d be heading over to get my mower on break and asked if I could have some help. I don’t know what happened to these people but they were the nastiest rudest most unprofessional people I’ve ever dealt with. Girl came out and asked if I needed help no eye contact with me no smile no nothing. Told her I said I’m the one who called earlier and said I was picking up my mower I just need a little help. Walked away said Michael be out. Mike came out. Miserable look on his face and huffing and puffing all the way out to me. Didn’t say a word didn’t look me in the eye nothing. Grab the mower up from the front and back and tried jamming it into my car but no caution whatsoever. Of course he chipped the car. I told him well well hold on a minute and he mumbled something at me and I said hold on a minute I get this in my car every time. This comment back to me was well it’s not supposed to go in the backseat of your car. Mind you it’s on a flat surface not an actual seat. Also said not supposed to be tipped on its side. I responded with I don’t have to tip it on the side to get it and I just take my time. I ended up getting Arms and they are trying to take over and eventually got it out from his hands or he turn around and have to walk away mumbling something at me. I went to the office and told the girl hey he was ramming the vehicle into my car and chipped up the side and she continued with her smart remarks as well. Mind you know I contact from her yet again. Not to mention that they have two young children running around they look at you haven’t bathed in a week it was absolutely atrocious. The little toddlers running around this repair shop with no shoes on. I don’t know what happened to these people to Make them be so rude and miserable but I will never ever ever ever go back agai
- Daily Equipment RepairThe Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.
- Robert E Little IncExcellent! Would recommend Mr. Little without reservation. It was great that he performs the service at your home. Very kind and professional.
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI was told it would be 3 days before they could look at it....6 days later it was never touched and was told by the owner he said 3 weeks, it gets better. I asked 4 my deposit back and then he said he worked on it, NOTHING WAS DONE. You will be lied to and disrespected by the arrogant owner . How this business is able to remain in business is a mystery. AVOID THIS PLACE AS U WOULD A SCHOOL OF GREAT WHITES ! Dont believe it......drop your equipment and your nightmare begins
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Pottstown
- Business Description:Wrought Iron WeldingRecent Review:Pete is a young professional! Perfectionist! Reasonable! Honest! Neat!! Great job! Thanks Pete ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bob k.
- Business Description:We service and repair all makes and models of lawn equipment. We also sell Husqvarna (gas and battery), RedMax, Little Wonder and BobCat. Please call the shop for pick ups and any questions.Recent Review:The Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.Evan D.
- Business Description:We are a team of landscaping professionals, here to assist with your residential or commercial needs. Starting out small, ARNOTT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT has become the go-to Lawn Care Service, with a variety of satisfied clients in PennsylvaniRecent Review:He is awesome. He is punctual. He shows up on time. He does a perfect job. The service is reasonably priced. I can't say enough good things about him.Michael B.
- Business Description:Our service vehicle comes to you, we do not have a retail location. We offer Tractor, Mower and Outdoor Power Equipment repairs that are performed at your home or business. Our service territory is Chester County and some of Berks County & Lancaster County. With over 30 years in the outdoor power equipment industry we have the experience to properly repair and maintain your equipmentRecent Review:Greg is a master at his trade. He did a beautiful job on my tractor and snow blower. I highly recommend him for any small engine work.Stan B.
- Business Description:If your machine is in working order, great! We’ll help you keep it that way with our standard, full-service maintenance. If it is out of service or experiencing problems, let us diagnose it and recommend a professional solution. No job is too large or too small…we do it all! Pick-up and delivery are available, or we can work at your locationRecent Review:Price was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressinSteven P.
- Business Description:Additional address - Po Box 203, Hockessin, DE 19707.Recent Review:Gravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the businessSamuel W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to get your outdoor power equipment up and running in the quickest possible time. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, we understand the importance of getting the job done effectively. The best way to contact us and to get all the information necssary to repair your equipment, please fill in the contact formRecent Review:The hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise requiredChristopher S.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services, home repairs, construction projects, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These guys were absolutely on point. There was a problem with the hot water heater and they solved it immediately. I can’t say enough good about the way they helped me. Thank you men!Thomas K.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Was there within an hour explained it was frozen and what to do. Only charged for gas to get to my house.Susan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Parker Ford
- Spring City
- New Berlinville
- Chester Springs
- Mont Clare
lawn mower repair shops in Pottstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bear Service LLC3709 Garrett Rd
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- BETTS EQUIPMENT3139 WINDY BUSH RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Brooks & Son,Inc.101 prospect ave
- bucks county lawn mower410 Clearview Ave
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Buillderz.com708 Meadowbrook Dr
- Burke Landscape Supply3813 W 9th Street
- Burke Landscape Supply3813 W 9th St
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
- Bear Service LLC
- Daily Equipment Repair880 Horseshoe Pk
- Daily Equipment Repair
- Hagner Construction87 N Main St
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Honey Brook Outdoor Power LLC4270 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Housecall Mower Repair of Montgomery County101 W. Trenton Ave. 2nd floor
- Housecalls Mower Repair of Mercer County1550 Prospect St
Ewing, New Jersey
- Hunters Lawn ServicePO Box 5573
Deptford, New Jersey
- Hagner Construction
- Izzys odd jobs14 peirson pl
New Castle, Delaware
- Izzys odd jobs
- Josh's LandscapingPO Box 495
- Josh's Landscaping
- M White Enterprises LLC2056 Ziegler Rd
- MEETINGHOUSE GARAGE448 GROFF MILL RD
- Mike's Small Engine Repair9280 Ridge Pike Power House
- MOYER'S OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT403 MAIN ST
- MyHandyman2Go230 Kings Hwy E
Haddonfield, New Jersey
- M White Enterprises LLC
- NIEMEYER'S LAWNMOWERS19 S NEWTOWN STREET RD
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- NIEMEYER'S LAWNMOWERS
- Passmore Service Center1108 Route 100
- Paul W. Histand Co Inc.697 N. Main St.
- Penn Jersey Repair3453 Chestnut Ave
- PERFECT TOUCH LANDSCAPE INC270 Jessup Road
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Personal Injury Attorney138 W Gay St #1
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Passmore Service Center
- Rc property LLC995 new Brooklyn rd
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Ready Repair1150 Thomas Busch Memorial Hwy.
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs Unlimited1400 Baltimore Pike
- Right way welding915 Ray Ave
- Rising Sun Lawn & Garden6628 Rising Sun Ave
- Robert E Little Inc3 Little Rd
- Rc property LLC