KC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Welcome to KC Carpet Cleaners, Philadelphia’s top ranked owner/operated carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Because we utilize the most powerful portable equipment in the business and use powerful chemicals that are green certified, you can be assured we have the best results with no hidden

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (145)upholstery cleaning (27)dryer vent cleaning (2)drapery cleaning (1)floor cleaning (3)upholstery (1)

12/20/2022

Ellen C.

I needed my wall-to-wall carpet cleaned quickly after a guest had an accident. Chrissy in the office managed to squeeze me in just 2 days after I called, in the morning (perfect for me since I was going to be out that afternoon and I figured that would give the carpet time to dry undisturbed). Kevin and Steven arrived on time, were very pleasant, and did a great job--the stain is undetectable now plus they "disappeared" a sticky mark from where a cord had been taped down. Bonus, the carpet was nearly dry when I went out and definitely dry when I got home later (not my experience with previous carpet cleaners).

Description of Work
Cleaned berber-style light-colored carpet in living/dining room and hallway

08/31/2022

Barry S.

These guys are great. Appointment was easy to make. Got a confirmation phone call the day before to confirm our appointment. Gave a window of arrival. Showed up on time. Kevin was very polite. Explained everything before starting. Did a walk through and told me what to expect. Provided a price and they take credit cards. Bob G. made sure we were agreeable on the ares to be cleaned. They got to work with no impact on our business which was open BTW. It looks and smells great. Got a detailed invoice for the cleaning that was done. This is the way to run a business. We love to support local small business's and these guys are top notch. We highly recommend them for your cleaning needs. They are now our " go to" guys. Thanks so much. Job Well done!

Description of Work
Office Hallway, and 5 offices

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

05/11/2021

chris M.

Fast and friendly, and very affordable.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

10/10/2018

Kristen G.

Steven and Mike were punctual, pleasant, and honest about which stains would be removed and which stains may not come out. They exceeded our expectations as they were able to remove all the stains and change back the clock on our couches. We would absolutely have them come back out in the future.

Description of Work
Our family of three did years of wear and tear on a tan sectional and brown arm chair so KC Carpet came out to see if they were salvageable.

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

07/21/2018

Linda S.

It went very well. One telephone call and the job was scheduled. They arrived on time and did a good job. The price was reasonable. I would recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Hello, We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Since we are a small family owned and operated business, a strong and supportive clientele is what keeps us around. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Thanks,

06/08/2018

Kate M.

Kevin and Joe were great! They called ahead of time to let me know exactly when they would arrive. They went over the products they were using to do the cleaning and they type of results I could expect. They did a very thorough job; they got deep into the couch and chair and cleaned out the crevasses. The final result is two great looking carpets and furniture that has been given a second life. I am very happy with the results and will call on them again the next time I need the rugs or upholstery done.

Description of Work
Cleaning two large wool area rugs and living room furniture upholstery

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

Thank you! For the very nice review. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We look forward to servicing you and your family for many years. Enjoy your summer!

04/20/2018

anissa J.

Good as could be cause of age of carpets...carpets arw cleaner but just need new carpet

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

Hello, We appreciate when our customers understand, that we are limited to what we can do with older carpets. I can assure you we tried everything possible to get you the best results. We also appreciate your business and nice review, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any cleaning needs. Take care, KC

04/02/2018

Stella K.

It went great! They showed up when they said they would, even in the snow! They Kevin and Bob explained what they were going to do and how long it would for the rugs to dry. They were professional and friendly. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Oriental and area rugs cleaned

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Hello, Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure, we look forward to any & all future business. Take Care, KC

03/19/2018

Kristina P.

I needed to switch the day I had originally scheduled. It was a non-issue and they showed up on time, moved efficiently through the house, and gave me a great price. We will be using them in the future (probably once a year) to have the carpets thoroughly cleaned. Thanks so much!!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

02/23/2018

Barbara H.

I am very impressed with the high level of customer service. They arrived on time. The manager went through the process with me, and told me it would take 10 hours for the rugs to dry. Since I was having guests in the evening he suggested I reschedule the work for another time. I was amazed at how affable he was in spite of the effort they made to come to my home.

Description of Work
clean chair and area rugs

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

Hello, Thank you for the great review. We starve to build relationships with our customer base. As a small family owned company, our customer satisfaction comes first. Honestly is the foundation our company is built on. We look forward to any and all future business with you! Take care, KC

12/02/2017

Rufus B.

A very good job and the crew did explain every step of the cleaning process.

Description of Work
Two rooms, steps and hallway

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

Hello, Thanks for the good review. We look forward to any future business with you. Take care KC

11/16/2017

Adrienne F.

Perfect- I could. It have asked for better service

Description of Work
Kevin and Bob did the carpet cleaning for a rental property today. The carpets were in poor shape and needed a thorough cleaning . They arrived right on time and did a fantastic job. They were efficient and detail oriented. I am very happy and will be calling to use them again!

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Thank you !!

11/08/2017

sue R.

KC Carpet & Upholstery did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone. My carpets are older and have taken a beating with 3 boys and multiple pets. I was not expecting miracles, but was pleasantly surprised. They were definitely cleaner, many spots were gone and everything smelled fresh. they were softer too. I used KC based on Angie's list reviews and would use them again. They even traveled all the way out to Collegeville,

Description of Work
I had the family room, dining room, living room, hallway and stairs.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/18/2017

Katrina T.

Overall pretty good. I was satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
I got an ottoman reupholstered. It was broken and ripped. A gentleman picked it up and gave me one price but later on changed the price because of some unexpected labor. I argued that changing the price was very unprofessional and he gave it to me for the original price offered. Honestly, the work they did would have been worth the extra money. He even

Category upholstery

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

Hello, unfortunately you have the wrong company. We are a Cleaning company and not a reupholstered company. I would check your receipt for the correct company name. Sounds like you were pleased with the work so the right company should get the credit. Thanks

06/29/2017

Christopher W.

THey said we were a few miles outside their "comfort zone" so we got no service and no refund!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

This review is fake. We never serviced or took money from a [Member Name Removed] He may have called us and we informed him that he was outside of our service area. Angie's list has been notified about this bogus review

06/16/2017

Betsy O.

These guys are awesome!!! They've been cleaning my carpets for years. They very quick to call you back. They arrive exactly on time and are so nice and professional. I always look forward to having clean carpets and I'm never disappointed.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with pet stains

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you! Always a pleasure. You help us grow into the company we are now.

06/10/2017

Michelle T.

As a first time customer, Kevin & Steven were VERY courteous and professional. On the morning of my appointment, they called to confirm the work that I was getting, and was able to arrive an hour early, which was great. Upon arrival Kevin and Steven introduced themselves, explained the process that they will be doing. They quickly cleaned two bedrooms (master and back room), provided me with some of the remaining solution scraped off a sticker that was stuck on the floor proceeding the back bedroom as a courtesy and was out of here within 30 minutes. I love their transparency regarding the condition of my carpets and their knowledge concerning follow-up treatment and scheduling for future cleanings!

Description of Work
2 bedrooms

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

05/02/2017

Christy C.

Kevin and Mark were wonderful to work with. They were punctual, courteous and very professional. Kevin thoroughly explained the process of cleaning the carpeting and was willing to answer any questions. No sales gimmicks or hidden costs. Carpets look great. Will definitely use in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in living room, dining room and family room

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

04/10/2017

Jim C.

I give them an A+ everything went smooth from the very first phone call to them finishing the job! They answered all of our questions and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family!

Description of Work
They professionally cleaned my parents carpet in the living room, dining room, steps and hallway.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/06/2017

Emily C.

I was very impressed with KC - they were responsive, professional, and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, dryer vent cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

03/23/2017

Davida H.

Really nice men. Did good work and cared how it looked. A pleasure to have them in the house.

Description of Work
den, stairs and landing, hallway

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

01/19/2017

Jill R.

stain couldn't be removed and carpet had to be discarded

Description of Work
carpet cleaning