Jonick LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

We can take care of anything for you from landscaping to roofing. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and we always make sure everything is done right! We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - 215-941-9094...

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

4.1

4.4

4.3

4.2

4.3

4.2

handyman (255)drywall (69)lawn care (65)interior painting (34)lawn & landscaping (29)plumbers (28)woodworking (20)plastering (20)electrician (18)home remodeling (12)flooring (10)stone & gravel (8)

03/11/2021

Ephraim S.

Val came out and took the time to figure out the problem. Excellent, superb work. Took his time, courteous and they do good work. He knows his stuff!

Description of Work
Front door

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/14/2021

Leroy H.

Good work good people knowable at their work and professional.

Description of Work
Repair Fence

Category fencing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/29/2020

Divya M.

Replied that he would contact me and never did. When I contacted him he said he will come around or call me back with a quote for the job offered, but never got back

Description of Work
Fixing signs

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Sorry we didn't get to doing your work; remember we requested for photos of the banners; when we didn't receive the photos, we thought that you made alternative arrangements.

10/24/2020

Marsha Kincy 6620 N Smedley St Philadelphia K.

Excellent , I would hire him again,

Description of Work
PORCH REPAIR

Category decks, electrician

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/23/2020

Tara C.

good, took a while but satisfied with results.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/23/2020

Reeny H.

It was a horrifying experience I went though with this contractor. I paid him $575.00 dollars for nothing. He was suppose to cut out the damage part of my ceiling, repair cracks and holes. His staff put an adhesive mesh over the cracks and holes. I had to call another contractor to do the repairs that I paid him to do. PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THIS CONTRACTOR.

Description of Work
Drywall installation and wall repair.

Category drywall, garage builders

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW; BUT EVERYONE CAN ATTEST THAT YOUR REVIEW IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE; WE GAVE YOU A PRICE TO DO A COMPLETE WORK, WHICH YOU AGREED TO, BUT LATER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY YOU TOLD THE WORKERS THAT THE PRICE IS TOO MUCH, THAT THEY SHOULD PACK UP AND LEAVE; BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PAY THE AMOUNT THAT WAS AGREED UPON.

08/28/2020

Ludwig V.

The service is priced 3 times other counter offer; further he did not return phone calls as promised. It was not until I posted a negative review on yelp that I got a courtesy call.

Description of Work
Estimate on replacing basement window

Category replacement windows, garage builders

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

YOU MUST HAVE MISTAKEN US FOR ANOTHER COMPANY; DID YOU REMEMBER WE RESPONDED THE SAME DAY YOU REQUESTED FOR ESTIMATED; REMEMBER WE GAVE YOU A PRICE ON THE SPOT; REMEMBER OUR QUOTE WAS FOR $1000, NOT $1300. WE DID EMAIL YOU THE ESTIMATE AS PROMISED, UNESSS YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE IT. PLEASE REVIEW AND UPDATE. THANKS

08/25/2020

Ephraim S.

Most of this guys does not give an estimate, but Jonick actually came out and gave an estimate. His work was fine and he will be coming back today to paint the part the he did yesterday, I was very satisfied with Jonick.

Description of Work
Bathroom door, closet door, closet installation

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/21/2020

Josie C.

Jonick and Kim were super fast and efficient. We definitely would hire them again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
installing two lights and gluing a cabinet board back to the front panel door of dishwasher

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

11/02/2019

Jennifer B.

Hey made an appointment with me and I took off from work and he never showed. Never answered my calls after that day. Extremely poor professionalism. Not a man of his word!

Description of Work
screen door lock replaced, painting of shed, bedroom door knobs replaced and shelf added in closet.

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

10/05/2019

Donna V.

I didnt get contacted for over a week. We set up a date and time for an estimate and he was a no show and never called. Done.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and paint

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

12/06/2018

marty J.

The job was professionally done. Area was left clean and trash bags removed from the premises.

Description of Work
Bush trimming and leaf removal

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

07/02/2018

Lee O.

Jonick LLC did a great job of trimming our ivy. They were a little late because of car trouble, but once they arrived they did what needed to be done quickly and effectively and they cleaned up after themselves perfectly. The patio was cleaner than I left it for them and the ivy looks great.

Description of Work
Trimmed the ivy from the rear of a three story row house

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

03/04/2018

Nancy S.

John, project manager, was pleasant but did not write a contract for work to be done. When I asked for one, he stated "we don't do that on the limited deals through Angie's List." We walked through my requests and needed repairs, agreed that I would buy the linoleum, wainscoat and molding and that the workers would bring the required 1/2 plywood to the job. I had to ask him to repeat himself several times due to his accent. I gave him the 1st payment then. The workers, Donaldo and "Banana", arrived 2/14 - 15/2018 on time, were very pleasant and polite, but spoke also with heavy accents (Banana spoke hardly any English) and during the job they mostly spoke Spanish. They did not wear shoe booties and I have several footprints on my carpet, nor did the keep the sliding door closed when cutting the plywood and linoleum. John, the manager came the 2nd day (2/15) and Donaldo told me they would stay late to finish the work. However, after John collected the last payment, Donaldo got a call from John and was told they could not finish the job that day and would have to return! John called me after that and we agreed on finishing the job Mon. 2/26 for a few hours. All was done verbally, no receipts, they wanted to charge me for an additional panel stripping but they had also broken my floor heating vent while moving my refrigerator so I refused to pay and said we would call that an even swap for payment. On Monday 2/26 the workers did not show at 8 am as agreed to on 2/15, John did not answer my call at first. (However, the last payment check had been cashed on 2/15!) I tried another # from the business card, this time John answered and told me he had marked the wrong date in his phone calendar and Donaldo was on another job. I said that was unacceptable and why I wanted written agreements. He stated he would send Donaldo & Banana over later that afternoon to finish the work. They did come about 2 PM and finished the remaining work by a little after 5 PM. In all honesty, as I lived with their work it was not as professional nor finished as I would have liked. In the past I had done a lot of remodeling and repair on my homes, this was not the quality I would expect from professionals. It sounded like a great deal, but they only worked for 2 1/2 days (not 40 hrs), could have done a better job. I personally would take them off you list.

Description of Work
Repaired weak spots in floor in the kitchen, dining room, & main bathroom; had molding and wainscoat put up in main bathroom

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

Thanks for your review, which shows that you didn't tell us the truth, when you said you were pleased; otherwise, we would ensure you are happy . as regards to your request for contract; you already had a contact thru Angie's list, that provides you 40 hours man man, which equals to 5 8hour days or 20 two man's job, which equals to 2.5, 8hour days; which we completed, as you confirmed; we went out of our [Member Information Removed] to ensure you were pleased; we even took the trash that wasn't part of the deal and we didn't cheat you by any means, not with money or time. Your reason for formulating this negative reviews is a surprise and beyond our control but God knows....... You could have saved your self the aggravation, if you have indicated that you weren't pleased with any and all services we provided. we could have find a [Member Information Removed] to meet your request. Please everyone don't wait to say bad thing about a job completed for you; let the company know if you aren't happy with anything, if they fail to meet your request, that's when you could let the world know that not only did they not do a good job, but also failed to make it right.

02/14/2018

Eugenia M.

He and his crew were on time, very responsive when we called, were very professional and did quality work

Description of Work
We had some electrical repair, installation of ceiling fans, drywall repair. and painting

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

02/12/2018

Alice D.

He came and took the details, it was late February so said that he could do the work in the spring. He would send me an estimate. Never heard from him so called last spring and he said that he would return my call. He never did so for me that angie's list deal was wasted money.

Description of Work
I was using an Angie list special for a walkway to be redone.

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

02/10/2018

PJ J.

Good worker who was ready, steady, and flexible, thank you!

Description of Work
Yard work (leaves, branches, general clean-up)

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

12/18/2017

cheryl C.

On time and courteous. When I called to schedule service, and to ask that the caulk they applied around my bathroom walls be removed, my request was addressed promptly. The spackle on the ceiling was applied and not sanded, the backsplash is missing tiles around light fuxtures and we were left with grout or plaster on the countertops, cabinets and floor. Each job was addressed but some work will need to be redone.

Description of Work
Remove and install backsplash, spackle a crack and nail pop in a ceiling, replace a wood strip around a door, caulk a shower and tub, regrout the “line” between the tile floor and tile trim where it was missing.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

11/19/2017

Steve R.

Great. They contacted right back to schedule. Once our appointment was set, they showed up on-time. I met with the owner and explained what we needed done and when I returned home, all was completed and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Leaf clean-up, plant removal, brush trimming.

Category handyman service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

11/07/2017

JEAN L.

Had some scheduling problems at first, but everything went well after that. They started and finished in a timely manner and the repairs look good

Description of Work
masonry work on chimney and back walkway

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

11/06/2017

Robert B.

It went well. We had a few delays first and then I wasn't sure that the affected bricks could be remediated by just reporting and sprayed with sealant, but Jonick persuaded me doing so was the most appropriate treatment. And so, assistant Donaldo repointed, re-parged missing parging of a basement wall, and finally, with another worker, the sealant was applied to the spalled area. It all looks very good and I think there is good reason to hope that the spalling will not continue.

Description of Work
Foremost, some remediation for spalling brickwork at the front of the house; also, some re-parging in the basement; and a bit of missing mortar at a front step.

Category handyman service, masonry, stucco

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

11/06/2017

Nate W.

Not as expected. Mechanic was Not a good finisher.

Description of Work
Stucco Repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2017