Global Services

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2014

7707 Castor Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19152

On Time Guarantee We will arrive at your home during your scheduled time slot or we will discount your service by up to 15% 24/7 Fast Emergency Service We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week with 1 hour emergency service is most cases. Fully Licensed and Insured Global Heating & Cooling is fully insured with liability, Workman's Compensation, and Completed Products Insurance for your safety and protection. Upfront and Affordable Pricing We charge by the job not the hour. All pricing and options are presented prior to the start of any work for your approval. The price quoted will be the same as when the job is complete. There are no hidden charges. Factory Trained and Certified Technicians and Installers. All Technicians and Installers go through vigorous training through factory and ongoing educational programs. They are background checked, drug tested and uniformed to insure we have the best people on the job. A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau Respect for you and your Home You can be assured that a Professional, courteous and clean technician will show up to your appointment and leave you home as clean or better than it was prior to our visit. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee All of our work is done right the 1st time or we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Lifetime Warranty on all Repairs – with Service Partner Agreement About Global Heating And Cooling Over 75 years Experience The Largest Residential Contractor in the Tri-State Area Factory Trained Technicians and Installers EPA Certified Green Dealer 16 Trucks on the Road 7 Days a Week Award Winning Sales and Service Named Top 50 Dealers Nationwide Comfort Credit Program 10 Years Straight Sales Achievement Award Bryant Heating and Cooling 10 Years Straight Highest Volume Award Pierce-Phelps Inc Bryant–Carrier 10 Years Straight...

07/26/2017

ryan R.

Technician was informative and detailed with the work completed.

Description of Work
AC inspection

04/15/2017

Cecelia F.

it went well except for the thermostat replacement. I did not realize that the free thermostat was not programmable. I should have asked. It would have saved an extra trip.

Description of Work
I had the air conditioning replaced a couple of years ago. This time it was the heater.

03/27/2017

J M.

Furnace over 50yrs old and needed to be replaced

Description of Work
Furnace checkup

03/21/2017

Vladimir V.

Amazing quality of work, punctuality and very good price. Gave me an option of either replacing a blower engine or replacing the whole heating system. Given the age of the system I decided to replace the furnace. Very happy with the installation, workmanship and honesty of the company. They'll have ma as their customer for life.

Description of Work
Replacement of furnace and water heater

03/20/2017

D. C.

The worker was punctual and professional. He answered all of my questions and did a great job.

Description of Work
A gas, heater tune-up for a hot water radiator.

02/02/2017

Pedro R.

Excellent job, and very good and friendly people. A++++++++++++

Description of Work
Put the heater to work!

12/12/2016

LaTonya D.

Went well. On time and very professional. Good feedback in report of heater system check up

Description of Work
Did not need to have work done. Review of heating system. Feedback on age of system and what to do if problems in the near future

12/05/2016

maeghan C.

Professional, educational and efficient!

Description of Work
Furnace check up

12/05/2016

D. C.

The technician was professional, helpful, and answered all of my questions. If my heater starts to emit CO2, he will have saved my life because he told me to put in a CO2 monitor since my heater is in the very, very, old side.

Description of Work
Heater Tuneup

11/30/2016

Martin M.

It was done quickly and quality workmanship. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I had a new duct system installed in my basement.

New Age Electric Service LLC

My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!!

Offers by New Age Electric Service LLC on Angi
    Mp Universal Services

MP Universal specialize in resident ion and commercial plumbing Heating services. City violations corrected.

Golden Electrical Service LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a estimate today! 267-577-0550

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Heating & A/C, Water Heaters, & Duct Cleaning.