Garage Door Squad

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2013

4.3

Garage Door Squad provides full service garage doors installation, sales, service and repairs. Additional Phone Number: (215) 600-4479. Additional email: garagedoorssquad@gmail.com...

Legacy Construction LLC. is a General Contracting firm that has been in business for over 19 years. We only network with professionals that are master's in their field to meet the need of our customers. We specialize in New Construction, Major Remodeling and Full Renovations. We offer great service, excellent quality, and great prices. Our Customers are the driving force of our business,and we make ever effort to protect the interest of our customers as if it were our own. We accept all major credit cards and we offer financing .We also offer up to 20% on Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling and rigid vinyl replacement windows .

Proudly serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware. A 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and the 2020 Super Service Award winner, Paradigm Home Solutions is the company you've been looking for. Paradigm Home Solutions offers Basement Waterproofing, mold removal/remediation, plumbing and water heaters services. If you’re looking for a company who sets itself apart from the rest, one that truly stands behind its word, you’ll want to contact Paradigm Home Solutions. Unlike most companies, you will have the Owners, onsite, working alongside of our Foreman from start to finish. This will give you peace of mind, knowing the job will be done to the highest standards. Our existing plumbing Customers will never have to pay an emergency service fee. In addition, we will always extend additional discounts when our existing customers continue to use Paradigm Home Solutions for additional work. Owned and operated by Andrew Kevitch and Master Plumber, Ross Pressman, Paradigm Home Solutions is a family-run venture that has deep roots in the community. With decades of combined experience in basement waterproofing, plumbing and heating and mold remediation, these industry professionals are eager to demonstrate their outstanding services. 2014 - 2020 Super Service Award Winner Several consecutive Honor Roll months Angie's List "Certified" Contractor

When disaster strikes, it's important to enlist the help of a company you can trust. Restoration 1 is committed to excellence in every aspect of your service, whether that means getting our restoration specialists thoroughly trained and professionally certified or simply staying up to date with the latest property restoration techniques and technologies or providing excellence customer service. When a restoration company is all of these things and more, you can trust that they have your best interests in mind and won't stop at anything until your property is restored to its pre-damaged condition.

07/13/2018

The service man came, asked what the problem was with garage door, I replied none. It was a tune-up. He proceeded to spray WD40 on the garage door rails and rollers. No rollers were replaced. $35 for a can of WD40 was not worth the service.

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up

02/18/2018

Angie's List matched me with a company located in Pennsylvania for my garage doors located in MASSACHUSETTS! When I requested a refund for this impossible situation, Angie's List stated that I had made the request too late and there would be no refund but that I could use the "credit" for later work from this company located in PENNSYLVANIA for garage door work for my doors located in MASSACHUSETT...

Description of Work
Garage Door Adjustment

01/03/2018

I paid they never called or did the job

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

11/19/2017

Said springs needed changing and it would be over $400. I said no and just had rollers changed.

Description of Work
Door inspection

10/30/2017

Great. They completed the job in a timely fashion and I haven't had any problems with the door since. That's 3 years ago!

Description of Work
Garage door repairs

Category garage doors

Garage Door Installation, Repairs, & Service. Electronic Garage Door Service, Torsion Springs, Automatic Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal