BORNMANN MANUFACTURING CO INC

Founded 1945 • With Angi since September 2008

Manufacturer of the best qualtiy and most affordable radiator covers for your home, business, or school....

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi
Sila

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us.   Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila on Angi
Green Heating Cooling & Electric

Green Electric Heating & Cooling Inc is a licensed and insured BBB accredited business. Green Heating Cooling & Electric offers your family or business the best HVAC products and services. We serve our customers with a commitment to service and value. Green Heating Cooling & Electric has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We provide personalized service and affordable service rates. And if there's anything else we can do to make your experience any better, just ask. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Green Heating Cooling & Electric on Angi

08/11/2020

After a couple phone tags working with Bornmann went smoothly.

Description of Work
2 custom radiator covers made and installed

Category childproofing

06/28/2017

They were very responsive to phone calls and worked around my schedule. The radiator covers look great and I will definitely hire them again when I'm ready to buy covers for the radiators on my 2nd floor.

Description of Work
They built three radiator covers.

05/10/2017

Had 3 heater cover built and installed.

Description of Work
Had 3 heater covers built and installed.

03/20/2017

Very well. One was in a very tight spot between the wall and the kitchen cabinet. They needed to make a custom built cover for the part of the radiator that extended beyond the front of the cabinet, as there was no room between the cabinet and the radiator for anything to go. They did need to come out three times until the lid would fit and isn't perfectly level. However, I attribute that more to ...

Description of Work
Five new radiator covers.

04/16/2015

Description of Work
I had my daughter contact Bornmann after I saw that all they manufacture are radiator covers. My daughter purchased a 100 yr old house and some radiators did not have covers and others had ones that were falling apart. Bob from Bornmann came to the house and professionally measured each raditor (7) to give them a custom fit (you will note that other radiator companies do not do this - they provide detailed instructions on how to measure yourself and that can be extremely complicated!). The new covers were delivered in two weeks and look amazing. Bornmann offers options on the look - she ordered a few that have a shuttered appearance and they look terrific. You can feel the quality - they are sturdy and so well made. The cost was reasonable as well. Very happy with this purchase and what a difference it has made in the look of her rooms!

09/06/2008

One of the easiest transactions we've ever done in working on our home. Rob scheduled an appointment to come measure our radiators, he showed up right on time and answered all our questions. We wanted one of the covers to double as a window seat in our front entry area and Rob had a simple way to reinforce the top so that it would hold as much weight as we wanted. He told us it would take two weeks to manufacture and that he'd call when they were ready and schedule a time to deliver and install them - and it was exactly two weeks when he returned. Everything fit perfectly and was brought in and set in place withing a few minutes. The covers look great and I think they were very reasonably priced. We were considering ordering covers from manufacturers far away until we discovered Bornmann right here in Philly. What a find. I almost wish we had more radiators!

Description of Work
Built four custom metal radiator covers for our home.

04/16/2015

08/18/2011

Good.

Description of Work
Good radiator covers, fair price, prompt and professional service.

12/22/2009

Perfect from start-to-finish.

Description of Work
Had three radiator covers fabricated for my home. I found this company on the internet and was so happy to see they were a local business. I did an e-mail inquiry, received a call back in less than 24 hours and even got an estimate over the phone. (I had all the necessary measurements). The next day they came out to take detailed measurements and in less than two weeks returned to install the covers. The radiator covers are beautifully made, well finished and exactly what I wanted.

CUSTOM RADIATOR COVERS