Basement Gurus

Philadelphia, PA 19111

Wilmington Lateral System

Wilmington Lateral System

basement waterproofing202019805
Removed Customer's Moldy Drywall Safely, Installed Waterproofing System, Reinstall new drywall for customer at no charge.

We have over 30 years of combined experience. We are family owned and operated and certified. We aim to please we want 100% guaranteed satisfaction....

basement waterproofing (18)basement remodeling (3)drain cleaning (2)decks & porches (1)

06/22/2021

Great! We are very happy with Phil Thistle and his team at Basement Gurus. They were very professional and efficient. Our basement, which had been flooding with every heavy rain, is now bone dry! Their price was very competitive and it was a pleasure to work with their company. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installed a french drain

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

06/08/2021

Requested quote on putting in concrete porch. Received a quote and they started the work the very next day! The Forman was very detailed, in the work the workers were doing. They did an excellent job! What really impressed me too, a young lady in front of the house had a flat tire, the Forman stopped his work, and asked her if he could assist her. You don’t see that often now days Would recommend ...

Description of Work
Install concrete porch

Category decks,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/04/2021

I decided to work with this company because out of the 4 companies I asked, this one was the only one which told me something about my basement that the others didn't notice. Also they helped me financed the rest of the money and their work is warranty for life. I went down there to see the job after two storms and there's no water leakage or infiltration from the walls.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/30/2021

Excellent! Professional, punctual, hard-working team and Dan the owner was readily accessible for any questions I had during the whole process. I’ll be going to them in the future if I ever need more work done.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your business!

05/26/2021

I used Basement Guru's for a multi-project situation at my house in spring 2021. Dan was super professional and courteous and very helpful - as was his team that showed up to do the actual work. One major thing I liked is that they were able to accomplish a bunch of products for me. It was easy to find one company to do a french drain - and another to do a new window well - but - in addition to th...

Description of Work
window well, french drain, water removal

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy we could help you and if you need anything in the future, please let us know!

04/26/2021

After dealing with water issues in our basement for years, we finally found someone to help remedy our issue. The Basement Gurus saved the day.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to have helped you out with the water issues! We strive to make sure you get that peace of mind after we have completed. We appreciate your business!

03/30/2021

PRO: For installing an interior French drain, while it was pouring outside, the crew was extremely clean. Both my yard and interior of my house was left with only minor evidence of the work. PRO: The initial consultation with Phil Thistle was informative and provided me with piece of mind in terms of the project and projected outcome. It seemed as though we would have support throughout the projec...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing/French drain installation

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

02/09/2021

Chris and Dan at basement Gurus were terrific to work with. My finished basement was a long term disaster with must and mildew in my walls and carpet. We no longer wanted to spend time there. I had a team of 12 guys come and do an excellent job in installing my French drain and a full perimeter pressure release system with two sump pumps. NO more water! Then Kurt came and refinished my basement so...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and finishing

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

02/05/2021

I had probably 8 streams of water POURING water into my basement which was plaguing me every storm. From beginning to end the experience I had with the basement gurus was top notch. They came out and assessed the problem, explained in detail what would need to be done and due to being busy gave us a month or so out. They called us up saying hey we’re good for a time much earlier than predicted if ...

Description of Work
Sealing basement

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

02/05/2021

Perfect and no other water has come in the basement

Description of Work
We had water issues in the basement for 8 years. Basement Gurus completed a french drain in my entire basement in one day. After a couple of heavy rainstorms, the basement stayed dry. The pumps did their job. The owner is very professional, and the workers are very courteous. if you are having water issues in your basement, I would recommend this company to anyone. I also had them do a concrete pad on the front porch and have gotten compliments from the neighbors on a job well done.

Work Completed On 02/04/2021