American Home Contractors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2013

General Remodeling

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

GEN3 is essential, open and operating during regular business hours during COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions, including following CDC guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We will also be offering No-Contact appointments. We are your friendly neighborhood home experts for electric, heating & air. We are focused on providing homeowners great service. Voted Best Electrician by Philly.com Reader's Choice Award 2016 and Philadelphia Magazine's Best of Philly 2012 are only two of the great honor that reflect our customer focused values.

03/20/2017

I provided the shingles and he attached the shingles as promised. In addition, Marc Burkett gave me specific details as to what else has to be done when I get my roof replaced and arrange an estimate for two weeks hence.

Description of Work
Marc Burkett, the roofer, provided quite the professional job in replacing my missing shingles.

05/05/2016

Howard arrived to do the roof tune-up, but it turns out I need more than he could do at this visit. ?He was pleasant and took photos of the problems with my roof and explained to me what I needed. ?Howard was very knowledgeable and courteous. ?I would definitely recommend Howard and American Home Contractors if you need someone to check on your roof.

Description of Work
Roof tune-up.

05/05/2016

Description of Work
Roof tune-up.

05/03/2016

Howard arrived to do the roof tune-up, but it turns out I need more than he could do at this visit. He was pleasant and took photos of the problems with my roof and explained to me what I needed. Howard was very knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend Howard and American Home Contractors if you need someone to check on your roof.

Description of Work
Roof tune-up.

03/04/2013

Raleigh McCoy Tortor did a very nice job. I was satisfied with his work. He is licensed and insured. His prices are resonable

Description of Work
He has done a lot of plumbing and electrical work for me

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling

Plumbing, carpentry, electrical & renovations.