Alpha & Omega PMR

Founded 2016

Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card payments....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

Hot Water Heater

Hot Water Heater

plumbers202019149
Removal and replacement of hot water shut off valve and pipes

handyman (13)plumbers (6)home remodeling (5)flooring (5)interior painting (4)drywall (3)snow removal (1)window replacement (1)

06/29/2022

Dan F.

Great outcome. On time. Diligent. Understood instructions.

Description of Work
Assembly of outdoor shed

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

01/07/2022

Maria S.

Excellent service! The gentlemen that plowed and cleaned my driveway were efficient and kind. They even cleaned the snow from my car!! I strongly recommend this company !!

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

01/04/2022

Derrick Y.

Hector, has the most pleasant personality you could imagine! He was courteous, on time, his knowledge and farness as a contractor are unmatched! You would do yourself well to hire this energetic, young man! He will value your home as if it's his! I will absolutely hire and recommend him for any inside work you need done! Thanks, again Hector!

Description of Work
If I could adopt him I would!

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/15/2021

Rosanna S.

Amazing work.!!! Hector was so reliable and responsible had the job done the same day and easy transaction with the payment will definitely hire him for my future jobs. This is my go to company. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
window repair

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Review for Alpha & Omega PMR - 5724 Hegerman St, Philadelphia, PA - 39573568

06/17/2021

Mary-jo M.

Hector was on time. Responds quickly. Provides timely photos of work done. His work was impecable. In a world where finding a good contractor can really have you pulling out your hair Hector is the exception.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

04/17/2021

Kathleen N.

I cannot make enough good comments! By far THE best contractor experience I’ve ever had! Start to finish, Hector is professional, efficient, conscientious, honest and impressively capable. And he treated my home respectfully, never leaving so much as a smudge, donning covers over his shoes every time he entered my home! All the different work he did, he did so thoroughly. As a 65yo, single Woman, such qualities and such a stress less experience—nothing less than gold! Just a few hours in, I was confident I’d made the right choice in hiring him and look forward to referring him, to friends and family, as well as, hiring him again! Thank you Angi!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/17/2021

Kathy N.

From beginning to end, Hector is without doubt the best contractor I have ever dealt with. He treated my home with respect, donning booties Each and every time he entered my home. He had me at that! He is professional, courteous, efficient, conscientious and he completes each task with equal competence. Hectors prices or fair, I don’t know that I have ever trusted a contractor as much as I do Héctor. He kept me informed every step of the way and if he was uncertain about some thing he would ask me questions. I like that. As a 65-year-old single woman, I have hired many many contractors in my time, Hector‘s manner is so reassuring and that is worth gold. Hectors prices are reasonable and fair. I had no problem leaving my home in his care and never worried. I will hire him again and again. I will refer family and friends to Angie’s list (Angi) to seek him out! I cannot say enough good things about Hector and his work. Suffice it to say, hire this man! You will not be sorry.

Description of Work
Quite a few small jobs!

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

03/07/2021

Scott D.

Hector was great! He immediately texted me and gave me a very competitive price for the job. He set up an appointment in 2 days, showed up on time and did an amazing job. He even ran to home Depot because I didn't have all the hardware necessary. I would definitely recommend hiring this company for any handyman services you need. I'll definitely be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Laundry room cabinet installation

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/06/2021

Nida S.

Hector was extremely responsive and gave me an detailed quote for the work performed. He showed up when he said he would and was honest and detailed in his diagnosis of the issue . I had one other contractor try to make a large remodel project out of the small repair and another one didn’t know how to even fix it. Hector immediately knew how to fix and saved me a lot of money in the process . He was polite , timely and responsive and his quote was very competitive. I would highly recommend his services !

Description of Work
Shower stall repair, master closet doors repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

12/22/2020

Shirley D.

The job went extremely well. Hector came out on Sunday to give me an estimate and was able to do the job a few days later. He installed and painted a new door in the bathroom. I am really pleased with the results. Hector cleaned up all the debris and removed the old door from the premises. I am so glad I found him on Angie's List and is in the process of scheduling other jobs for him to do in the future. If you are looking for someone who takes pride in his work then I recommend Hector Ponce from Alpha & Omega.

Description of Work
a new door installed and painted

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/09/2020

Sabina G.

Very professional, arrived on time and got the job done quick and easy. I’m Satisfied with the job. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Elvin G.

Alpha & Omega PMR did a good job with repairing my window I was having a draft come thru my front window and because the window balance was off he was able to rebalance the window and repair the spring loads as well as replace the locks and clips to repair it, saved me a headache of replacing the entire window frame. I highly recommend his services, legit and honest work. 10/10

Description of Work
Front Window Repair

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], thank you as always if you ever need me in the near future please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Mariceli S.

It went very good he was very respectful and did a phenomenal job, I was very impressed with the outcome. I would definitely hire him for future jobs.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]it was also a pleasure with working for you.

Bobby S.

Hector was very professional always on time, His work was outstanding and clean, I would definitely hire him again and would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
floor installation

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Tahir H.

Great, he was the best, I could leave him in my house and not worry about a thing trust is everything.

Description of Work
kitchen ceiling and bathroom vanity install

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Jessica G.

It was great! He was on time. I love that , very professional , when the work was done it look better than new. If I need it anyting done in my house i would call him back. Because his work is guarantee to be the best of the best ...

Description of Work
Repaired ceiling from previous leak

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Contact

Phone

5724 Hegerman St 5724 Hegerman st

Philadelphia, PA 19135

Website

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.