Alpha & Omega PMR

Philadelphia, PA 19135

Hot Water Heater

Hot Water Heater

plumbers202019149
Removal and replacement of hot water shut off valve and pipes

Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card payments....

handyman (9)home remodeling (5)plumbers (5)flooring (5)interior painting (4)drywall (3)

04/17/2021

From beginning to end, Hector is without doubt the best contractor I have ever dealt with. He treated my home with respect, donning booties Each and every time he entered my home. He had me at that! He is professional, courteous, efficient, conscientious and he completes each task with equal competence. Hectors prices or fair, I don’t know that I have ever trusted a contractor as much as I do Héct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quite a few small jobs!

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2021

04/17/2021

I cannot make enough good comments! By far THE best contractor experience I’ve ever had! Start to finish, Hector is professional, efficient, conscientious, honest and impressively capable. And he treated my home respectfully, never leaving so much as a smudge, donning covers over his shoes every time he entered my home! All the different work he did, he did so thoroughly. As a 65yo, single Woman, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2021

03/07/2021

Hector was great! He immediately texted me and gave me a very competitive price for the job. He set up an appointment in 2 days, showed up on time and did an amazing job. He even ran to home Depot because I didn't have all the hardware necessary. I would definitely recommend hiring this company for any handyman services you need. I'll definitely be using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry room cabinet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

01/06/2021

Hector was extremely responsive and gave me an detailed quote for the work performed. He showed up when he said he would and was honest and detailed in his diagnosis of the issue . I had one other contractor try to make a large remodel project out of the small repair and another one didn’t know how to even fix it. Hector immediately knew how to fix and saved me a lot of money in the process . He w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower stall repair, master closet doors repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/22/2020

The job went extremely well. Hector came out on Sunday to give me an estimate and was able to do the job a few days later. He installed and painted a new door in the bathroom. I am really pleased with the results. Hector cleaned up all the debris and removed the old door from the premises. I am so glad I found him on Angie's List and is in the process of scheduling other jobs for him to do in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new door installed and painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

12/09/2020

Very professional, arrived on time and got the job done quick and easy. I’m Satisfied with the job. I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

12/01/2020

It was great! He was on time. I love that , very professional , when the work was done it look better than new. If I need it anyting done in my house i would call him back. Because his work is guarantee to be the best of the best ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired ceiling from previous leak

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

12/01/2020

It went very good he was very respectful and did a phenomenal job, I was very impressed with the outcome. I would definitely hire him for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]it was also a pleasure with working for you.

12/01/2020

Great, he was the best, I could leave him in my house and not worry about a thing trust is everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen ceiling and bathroom vanity install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/01/2020

Hector was very professional always on time, His work was outstanding and clean, I would definitely hire him again and would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, light electrical, plumbing, drywall repairs, windows, doors, flooring, interior painting, and more! Anything interior! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks.