Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mckeesport, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mckeesport
- BoundMark, LLCEverything went perfectly smooth. The company was responsive, professional, and prompt. I had originally asked to just have the property corners marked, but after hearing that I was putting up a fence, and given the poor line of sight of my property, numerous additional boundary marks were placed as a courtesy to me. Something like that will have me coming back and recommending Boundmark without hesitation
- GTTA SurveyingMr. Groom was very nice, professional, knowledgable, helpful, accommodating of our schedule, and his rates were extremely reasonable. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a survey done on their property and would hire him again without question. I had called 4 surveyors in our area and he returned my call the fastest. He was the nicest and didn't sound like a used car salesman telling us all the other things he thought needed done like the other 3 surveyors did. He even gave me the name and phone number of the survey company that was on the original survey since they had set the pins and said it might be easier/cheaper for them just to come out and find/flag the pins. (I didn't even know about pins.) We ended up hiring him and he was able to find 3 pins that the prior survey company had put at the corners 10+ years ago. He pulled his survey equipment and put in a 4th us (that was most likely removed when the township put in a sewage line recently). When I called for an appointment he came out within just couple days. His rates were less than 1/3 what the other companies said it would cost. Very nice man, very professional. Integrity and excellent service come to mind when thinking about the job he did. Highly recommend him
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorExcellent. He is very professional and responsive. He has done this work for years so I found him very trustworthy and after an earlier hire for a different project of a person just starting out there was no comparison. So I learned the hard way go with experience and it paid off with this 2nd project and how seamless it went. I would definitely hire Mr. Yurcina again due to his excellent customer service skills and attention to his craft
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerSteve was very professional and got me what I needed within a very short period of time. Would hire him again if I ever need another survey
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerGreat! Steve was very professional. Easy to schedule. Received copy of survey in a couple days. Would highly recommend.
- Converse SurveyingHad detailed property survey done for purpose of getting fence and driveway. Was given written estimate same day we made initial call. Initial work was performed the following week. Owner had to go perform property research and then return to finish (after about a week). We were very pleased with the promptness, detail, & professionalism of the work. Will definitely hire again and fully recommend to anyone needing survey work done
- Converse SurveyingI called and spoke with Jim. He was very courteous and professional. Asked for an estimate and answered a few questions about our property. He gave an estimate and I said I would get back to him after a little more research. I called another survey company and had to leave a message. I emailed Jim back and accepted his estimate. To this date, the other company never called me back. Jim emailed me the contract and I mailed it back with all the requested information about our property. He said that the job could be done the week of Aug. 20, 2017. By chance, he was able to start a few days earlier, which was great for us. The crew of three came out and did their job professionally. About a week or so passed and they came back out to plant the pins and flags. And about a week after that our survey maps came in the mail. We purchased an extra pin to mark a fence line for $35. He also provided a PDF copy of the map
- GTTA SurveyingHe was available to perform the service several weeks before any other providers and his price was comparable (it seems all surveyors cost about the same). He responded to my initial contact quickly and replied back and forth over messaging promptly, each time I sent a message. He mailed the completed survey drawing to me just a few days after he came out to the property. I would recommend him to anyone, and would hire him again if I needed more surveying
- Converse SurveyingThe crew was extremely helpful and nice. Our survey was complicated and they were so great in figuring out the problems and getting us the corrected survey. The crew was fantastic!
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerI NEEDED MY PROPERTY SURVEYED FAST. THEY CAME RIGHT AWAY. THEY DID A GOOD JOB. QUICK,EFFICIANT AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD,THOU i DON'T REMEMBER THE EXACT FIGURE.
Land Surveyors in Mckeesport
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying Services, Specializing in Property Boundary Retracement. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything went perfectly smooth. The company was responsive, professional, and prompt. I had originally asked to just have the property corners marked, but after hearing that I was putting up a fence, and given the poor line of sight of my property, numerous additional boundary marks were placed as a courtesy to me. Something like that will have me coming back and recommending Boundmark without hesitationMichael C.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 25 years.Recent Review:Excellent. He is very professional and responsive. He has done this work for years so I found him very trustworthy and after an earlier hire for a different project of a person just starting out there was no comparison. So I learned the hard way go with experience and it paid off with this 2nd project and how seamless it went. I would definitely hire Mr. Yurcina again due to his excellent customer service skills and attention to his craftAlana V.
- Business Description:Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to fin..Recent Review:Mike and his crew were fantastic to work with. We had a variety of projects that were interconnected with replacing an old driveway, and they handled all with great expertise. Communication and responsiveness was also excellent. We've received numerous compliments on the quality of the work. This is the 2nd time we've worked with this company and have been very satisfied both timesJULIE F.
- Business Description:We offer Architecture, Design and License Engineered Services. We use state of the art design software by Autodesk AutoCAD 2-D and 3-D. AutoCAD 2-D 2012 and Revit 3-D 2012. Sales of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings from a local family owned company for over 50 years. Design's are based in the International Building Code for the state of PA. - 2009. We work with local building inspectors to minimize delays. We are licensed in the City of Pittsburgh, PA. We offer Design's for the ADA Handic..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Graff SD Professional Surveying.
- Business Description:ALSO HAVE A NORTH BRANCH OFFICE: GIGLIOTTI PLAZA, SUITE 210, 20120 ROUTE 19, CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA 16066 (724)779-8940
- Business Description:Tait Engineering, Inc. is a third generation Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm that has served Southwestern PA for 70 years.
- Business Description:Professional employees,credit Cards accepted,discounts for seniors and veterans
- Business Description:A+ Landscape Design & Tree Service LLC, is a Fully insured landscaping and tree service dedicated to providing A+ customer service through years of experience of workmanship. Our promise is we leave every job with our clients with 100% satisfaction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- White Oak
- East Mckeesport
- Jefferson Hills
- North Versailles
- East Pittsburgh
- West Mifflin
- Turtle Creek
- North Huntingdon
- North Irwin
- West Homestead
land surveyors in Mckeesport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EADS11045 PARKER DR
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp696 McKeesport Rd
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp
- SD Graff Professional SurveyingPO Box 521
- SD Graff Professional Surveying