Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC

Lawrence, PA 15055

We accept remote payment

HVAC Companies202115102
Condensing Unit, Coil & Thermostat Install

Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC does it all! We specialize in heating and cooling services, repairs, installs, replacements, repairs, along with being a full-service plumbing and sewer company! We own the latest tools to be able to accurately resolve your problem. We specialize in no dig sewer repair via pipe bursting or pipe lining or (CIPP) cured in place pipe. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

plumbers (96)drain cleaning (39)sewer cleaning (33)drain pipe installation (8)HVAC Companies (1)excavating (12)gas leak repair (5)water heaters (3)basement remodeling (2)basement waterproofing (2)water damage restoration (2)electrician (2)

03/29/2022

Linda L.

It was excellent. I used him all the time

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

06/08/2021

Tim M.

The estimate went great. They were professional, on time and communicated well. The guy name Scott was very good.

Description of Work
It was for an estimate on adding an air-conditioning unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

06/03/2021

chuck P.

It went very well. Great technician and he did an outstanding job!

Description of Work
Plumbing... Water line leak testing

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

05/08/2020

Chris S.

We recently had an internal sewer line back up into our basement and laundry room. I contacted Mister Sewer after business hours. Their answering service was very polite and considerate. I got a call back from Dispatch less than 45 minutes later, trying to work out a plan to get over to us that same night. A technician was able to come over that night, and within the one hour timing window. He was able to clear our line and get us back in business very quickly. These kinds of problems are stressful. I really appreciated their responsiveness, level of organization and quality of service. They're on the ball. Given the circumstances, a charge of $350 seemed downright reasonable. Good fast work doesn't come cheap.

Description of Work
Sewer line blockage

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your time!

04/01/2020

Stanley H.

Excellent from start to finish. Jason took the time to listen to the problem and describe the solution. Dispatch sent text and email to let me know when they would arrive. Very convenient. Justin was methodical and carefully went step by step watching his camera while jetting to remove all roots and the sewer was completely clean when he finished. He was really nice to work with and friendly. Paid with credit card on the spot. Couldnt have been better. Well done!!!

Description of Work
Root removal in sewer line

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

02/20/2020

Robert L.

Staff was very professional. They explained the problem in detail and the process of repairing it. They communicated well on the premises, and they kept us informed of their arrival times both via telephone calls and text messages. Their fee was reasonable, and we highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken sewer trap and installed a new sewer-line liner from home to street.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your remarks as we work hard to offer fast and affordable services.

02/04/2020

Christine F.

They did very well, tho it to them a while to bring the dirt but going forward they did a great job.

Description of Work
They fix the water line.

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Christine. I have shared this information with my managers and we will look into improving the turnaround time when backfilling.

10/04/2018

CHARLES C.

prompt, thorough, very professional and knoeledgeable!

Description of Work
waterline repair

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

10/07/2017

RALPH L.

Easy to work with. Tech was very responsive, punctual, professional, and personable. Quickly and accurately located blockage in rain conductor by a tree root. Well worth the expense. The problem is now resolved.

Description of Work
Camera inspection and transponder location of rain conductor obstruction.

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

09/20/2017

tom S.

Perfect. Extremely difficult job and only mister sewer came up with the right solution.

Description of Work
Repair and line old sewer line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

09/13/2017

Richard F.

They told me that they thought that there was probably no need to clear the downspout and saved me a lot of money by being honest with me upfront and telling me I didn't need their service. I passed that onto the people that were buying the home that that existed at and they were happy with that, and thanks to them I did not have to remediate. I had no expense incurred but they were good to deal with. I had no reason not to be satisfied. They got back to me very quickly.

Description of Work
I looked them up one time to see what their references were. We were looking at someone to clear a front yard drainpipe.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

05/14/2017

David B.

In mid-February there was a strong odor of sewage in our basement and we noticed sewage behind our house. We have an insurance policy through our water company, so we put in a claim to have it repaired. Through a service call the previous year we found out that we are able to request which company does the work. Based on reviews from Angie's List, we requested Mister Sewer to do the work. The next business day, someone was at our house. He ran a power auger to unclog the line to alleviate the sewage leaking onto the property. Within a couple of days, the line was clogged again so we put in another claim. Someone again came and unclogged the line. This time he cut a hole in the line coming from the house so that he could run a camera and see what kind of issues there were. He cut a hole in the line (about 3 inches by 3 inches, picture attached) and ran the camera under the house. He said that it was nothing but sludge and muck, indicating that it was definitely a broken line and would need to be replaced. Because of our warranty with the water company, they would not be able to begin immediately. He explained that he would need to submit a work proposal to the water company and as long as it was approved, the work would be covered and paid for. He assured my wife that it would definitely be covered. He said that it usually took a week to 10 days for the water company to approve work proposals. That was mid-February. The sewer line was blocked again almost immediately and was now flowing straight onto our property, courtesy of the hole that was now cut into the line. We didn't press the issue because we were on track to have the problem fixed. By early March we had not heard from anyone, so we called the water company. They said that the proposal was already approved, so Mister Sewer just needed to do the work. We called Mister Sewer, who said that he needed to wait for the ground to thaw. It was a reasonable request, because the line needed to be dug out and my property has steep terrain that does not allow for power digging equipment. Within a couple of weeks the temperature was in the mid-80's. No sign of Mister Sewer, and the raw sewage on my property smelled terrible. We tried calling. No reply. We called the water company. They had no explanation, but promised to get managers involved. It is now Mid-May and Mister Sewer has not made contact with us or the water company to know if they are going to do the work, when they are going to do the work, or if they changed their mind and do not want the work. Until they return a call, the water company cannot contract the work out to another company. We have called and left messages. The water company has called. The sewage keeps accumulating on my property and it is absolutely disgusting. If you have urgent work that needs to be done, DO NOT CALL THEM. You will regret it. I know I do.

Description of Work
The sewer line under my house has collapsed and needs to be replaced.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

Review for Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC - 103 Freedom Dr, Lawrence, PA - 35032039

04/26/2017

Kent J.

Very impressed with their professionalism and ability to get the job done (not an easy job). While not cheap, they were slightly less expensive than other bids I had.

Description of Work
Terra cotta sewer line was invested with tree roots, cast iron section in the basement was cracked, and all needed to be replaced. They replaced the line in the basement, and lined the terra cotta line outside, and were able to do so with minimal disruption (5'x8'x 8' deep whole outside in the landscaping was the only disruption, and they had to put the dirt on the lawn, but successfully put back the landscaping and most of the grass survived).

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

11/07/2016

Christopher R.

The tech showed up at 7:45 am as promised. He asked me a few questions, found the clean out and inspected it. He found the clog within 20 minutes had it cleared immediately. He was very professional and efficient. Would call them again if I need a plumber.

Description of Work
My outside drain was clogged and backing up into the basement. It was Sunday night and I called them and he said they would be at my house at 7:30 am to 8:00 am.

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

10/09/2016

Pete B.

Splendidly. They gave me the lowest estimate AND were able to get out the quickest. They came, they did the job, they left. I can't exactly inspect the work myself, but as far as I can tell, the did it right.

Description of Work
A company hydro-jetting my sewer line discovered the damn thing was held together with duct tape. Literal d*** duct tape. To fix it, I needed somebody to tear-up my basement floor, fish the now loose chunk of pipe out of the sewer, and replace it with a connector not held in place with literal d*** duct tape.

Category electrician,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2016

05/18/2016

Kathryn F.

Immediate response to my phone call. Scheduled a technician to come out and see what the problem was. He arrived when he said he would be there and proceeded to the clean out pipe with the camera. He was able to open up the clog and diagnosed our problem. He was not pushy and suggested a solution if it happened again. He gave us suggestions on how to get some of the debris out of the line. Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable and service oriented technician.

Description of Work
Opened up a clogged sewer line.

Work Completed On 05/18/2016

04/04/2016

Cynthia D.

The project took over a week due to coordination required with the city + county. Rob was great. They explained everything, communicated frequently over text (including sending photos), which was extremely helpful since I was out of town during part of the repair. Due to the nature of the work, they provided a range of estimates for me. It wasn't until they dug some stuff up that they could fully ascertain the nature of the repair. In any case, the end cost was near the middle of the range, so no big surprises. This was in nice contrast to another quote we received from a local plumber that was several thousand dollars higher and didn't include the water line shut off work.

Description of Work
We had to have a sewer trap replaced in an 125 year old house. It required digging 11 feet down to find the junction, which was practically under our porch. During this process, we also discovered a 25 year old defunct (but live) water main into the house that needed to be permanently shut off. Mr. Sewer did both of these jobs + coordinated with the county and city for required inspections. Rob was great + professional. Highly recommend Mister Sewer!

Category excavators,plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2016

12/15/2015

Matthew W.

I have an issue with my old 1900 style terra cotta main line from the house to the street, likely disjointed or cracked 30 feet from the home, resulting in root infiltration. I've rented my own machine with mixed results, partially due to my inability to get the snake around the first bend in my trap with a proper auger attachment on. My last effort only yielded 1 year of proper draining. After it started backing up again, it was time to turn to an expert, Mister Sewer. Mister Sewer (Bob in my case) was patient as I explained the history of the issue. Mister Sewer then proceeded to retrieve his equipment from the truck (I have a ton of steps, no outside basement access, and a low basement ceiling - I felt his pain although he did not share it). He successfuly gets the snake around the bend with a proper auger attachment on, and proceeds to retrieve a pile of seaweed looking junk and roots, far more than I was ever able to retrieve on my own. He even took the time to run it twice, to ensure he got to the root of the problem :) I couldn't have been happier to see a pile of poo soaked debris in my life. Everything has been working well since the service. I'm hoping to get more than the year or so that I get when doing it myself, but clearly for a permanent fix I'll need to repair the line. We discussed all of those options as well, and if I choose to do it, it will be Mister Sewer. A+

Description of Work
Snaked my home main line, pulled a large amount of roots.

Work Completed On 12/08/2015

08/03/2015

Robert F.

Bob did the initial evaluation using the camera. Used snake to attempt clearing the clog. Determined there was clogging from roots and sludge. Recommended clearing with Hydro snaking and/or explained replacing of some of the sewer line to prevent any further root infestation. Decided to use the Hydro snaking which cleared 95% of roots and all the sludge. All drains have been clear and functioning properly since the cleaning. Bob and Jason (owner) were professional, pleasant, and easy to work with

Description of Work
Used sewer camera to establish the reason for the clogged sewer and offered different options for correction or repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2015

04/23/2015

LINDA H.

I cannot say enough good things about Mister Sewer. Jason was responsive, knowledgeable, and professional, as was Rob, the plumber who was my primary contact once the job was scheduled. The need for the work was discovered during our home inspection upon purchasing a house, and digging up the entire yard to fix it was just not an option. (And the quotes I got to dig up the yard were twice as much as it cost to fix it in the manner Mister Sewer fixed it.) The line was broken right at the point it exited the house, so the crew had to jackhammer to repair that portion (which explains some of the cost, if it had all been trenchless it would have been less), but they were so quick, professional and clean, that it wasn't nearly as traumatic as I expected. Everything went as planned, they worked in the cold weather and got this done for us on the timeline we needed. The two-man crew were so professional and easygoing, pleasant even when it was a pain to get their equipment down our narrow driveway. What could have otherwise been a horrible experience was completely tolerable, and relatively painless. I would definitely recommend Mister Sewer, and will use them again if the need ever arises.

Description of Work
Extensive work - trenchless sewer line repair initially involving jackhammering and repairing the driveway, and extending out over 50 feet into our yard. (Apprximate cost above is what it cost for both parts of the job put together.)

Category excavators,plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/05/2014

04/07/2015

NANCY B.

I called them and they were out within the hour, which I felt was very fast. We covered the options and opted for hydrojeting. They left to get the equipment and came back within 30 minutes. They amazingly got the pipe cleared. This company clearly knows what they are doing. They were very nice and did quite a bit of extra work. I spoke with one of the guys that came and he said they would stick with the intial estimate because they work really hard to keep true to the initial pricing.

Description of Work
They cleared a very long drain from my pond that was clogged with tree roots. Previous plumbers had tried to clear the drain and always failed. I thought it might be necessary to dig the drain pipe out and replace it. This company came and out informed me of the options, either hydrojet, or excavation. I went with hydrojeting because of the large cost associated with excavation.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2015

03/31/2015

Richard M.

He showed up on time and cleared the clog. Took about 15 minutes or so. Seems OK so far.

Description of Work
Cleared a sewer clog

Work Completed On 03/01/2015