From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in King Of Prussia, PA
There are 155 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in King Of Prussia
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceScheduled a date and time for an estimate; estimator was very punctual. Bryan worked with me on the price, we received a fair estimate. Communication was good from, scheduling estimate date, receiving estimate, postponement due to weather and follow up after work was complete. Workers did a very good job and work was completed within the time frame provided in the contract. It is very hard to find a contractor who wants to work, Bryan's Handyman Service LLC is an exception. Will hire again
- Top Notch Home Construction LLCJessie and Jake from Top Notch are skilled craftsmen who show up as scheduled, adjust plans to address consumer needs, complete work on time, communicate throughout the project, and maintain a clean worksite. They are friendly, reliable and reasonably priced. We feel very fortunate to have found them and highly recommend them
- Dave's Handyman ServicesDave is very punctual, professional, and conscientious. He will work with you until you are satisfied and offer suggestions as appropriate. As had several items on our list to complete and all were done correctly and to our satisfaction. Dave's pricing is very fair as well. We highly recommend Dave and will certainly call on him again for any projects we are looking to get done
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe had just come off of a super bad experience with another contractor. In fact, they were supposed to do the work we hired Bryan to do! Our experience with Bryan could not have been more different. Professional, fair, reasonable, realistic. We break a lot of stuff and will definitely be using him again
- DeckPro Surface SolutionsDeckPro Surface Solutions did a fantastic job. They were super responsive throughout the entire process. They were able to provide me an estimate and complete the job quicker then expected. The carpenter Christian was very informative and professional. I am very happy with the staircase that he put in. Pricing was fair for the top quality work that they did. I would recommend them to anyone who needs deck work done
- Dave's Handyman ServicesRequested a quote from Dave through Angi and he called me only a few hours later. He came out the next day and completed the job in a timely fashion. He was professional, very responsive, and called when he was on his way. Would recommend Dave for handyman services.
- Pete Bilotta General Contractor LLCPete did an excellent job completing (3) electrical services during his visit. Overall I'm very satisfied with Pete's work and would hire Pete again.
- Hughes Electrical Innovative Current SpecialistsWonderful electricians, great customer service, beautiful work! I needed new outside outlets installed and they were able to complete it in one day! I’m very happy with everything!
- 8 Arms InstallsIt was really quick and affordable - what more could you ask for? Definitely will hire again when I need more work done!
- 8 Arms InstallsExcellent service! I had sections of fence that needed to be replaced due to a storm. I called different contractors and 8 arms was the only one who responded and followed through in a timely fashion. His rate was affordable and what was quoted to me Excellent replacement and cleanup. Would highly recommend and use again
Handymen in King Of Prussia
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:We made a contract with this contractor for our retaining wall and fence work in our yard. As we agreed on the original contract, this contractor should have started work on 5/17/2021, and complete the work no later than 6/5/2021. We have paid the contractor $10,000 in deposit. In the past five months, the contractor did not fulfill his contract as signed. He only came to work for two and half days, in which he had dug a wrong ditch without any alignment. Upon notice, this contractor agreed to correct it, but never fulfilled his promise and left the work incomplete. Now, our yard is in a state of mess and the ditch is creating a problem during rain. We texted the contractor many times (>100) and requested his continuation of work without getting any meaningful response. The contractor has promised to come back to resume work several times, but never showed up. Under these circumstances, we had to inform the contractor on the termination of our contract and requested refund for our deposit. From this point onward the contractor has ceased to respond to any message, call or email. We find this contractor's service unacceptable, and his conduct of business, unprofessional. With these very negative experiences in dealing with this contractor, we have no choice but to ask for legal aidJoe Z.
- Business Description:Bear Service specializes in Electrical, Appliance Repair and HVAC work. With over 20 years experience we are confident in our ability to resolve your Electrical and Appliance Repair challenges. (484) 202-3594 Call today! We service Chester County, Delaware County and surrounding areasRecent Review:Used Bear in the past, before they expanded, and had excellent service. This time, they first sent a tech who diagnosed problem as a faulty ice chute flap, which he subsequently replaced. I was skeptical that was the problem, and urged him to also replace the temp control panel, which could've been the problem (according to the internet). He obliged me and ordered that part as well, but when he came back to install both didn't install the control panel properly, and had to come back a third time to fix it. Spent $360 in labor & parts. Original problem recurred within 30 days. I asked for a tech with more experience. That tech quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty defroster heater and said he would order parts after talking to his boss about a discount. Seemed excellent. Heard nothing further. Called the office next day to see if parts had been ordered, and the service mgr said he needed to check with the tech and would call back. Didn't call me. I called the next day, got a recording, left a message. Heard nothing. Called the next business day, a Monday, left a message saying I needed to hear from him. Heard nothing that day or since. I ordered parts myself based on their tech's diagnosis and will do the repair, hoping it fixes the problem. Will not use them againJane H.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services, home repairs, construction projects, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These guys were absolutely on point. There was a problem with the hot water heater and they solved it immediately. I can’t say enough good about the way they helped me. Thank you men!Thomas K.
- Business Description:we are carpenters/labors /handymen, we like to do small jobs that most companys don't want to do, we have been in business since 1986, we can install trim, doors, windows, crown molding, and most anything, we fix stuff like dry wall, siding,and roofing leaks, we build decks, power wash them and stain them , we have also do clean outs /junk removel , ect , we have a web page to see other things that we do at www.johnoharaconstruction.comRecent Review:Excellent. I’ll absolutely use him againSean B.
- Business Description:As part of America’s largest, most trusted handyman service, we deliver professional, safe and reliable residential & commercial maintenance, improvement & repair services with a friendly touch. Family owned & operated. Mr. Handyman has been rated “Best Of” by Philadelphia Magazine three times and ten times by the Main Line Media Newspapers. We are a registered PA Contractor and certified by the EPA to work on homes built prior to 1978. Our technicians arrive “On Time”, in uniform, wearing ph..Recent Review:Everything went great. Mr. Handyman was responsive to my request, staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and thoroughly answered my questions. Sam was the individual who did the work. He conducted himself in a professional pleasant manner, did a fantastic job, and I'm continuing to request his service for other projects. Although thru no fault of his...that $178.00 upfront fee they charge for the first hour is hard to swallow every time I need work doneChristine S.
- Business Description:Decks. Decks.dec ohs NOLLS PAINTING AND Handy man services Specializing primariy in in DECK WORk POWERWASHINF and STAINJNg during the corona virus DECK Work Nd SOMe eXterior work I’m still allowed GREAT PDICING Painting interior and exterior & small and large repairs, small wall repair, installing slabs. If you are upgrading your home, I can come in and do a wide array of repairs. Reseating doors/window repair/bathroom repairs/small plumbing projects/some electrical installations. Wall re..Recent Review:Richard was always letting me know what he was doing. He walked me through the work he was doing. Very Professional!Mike C.
- Business Description:Welcome to High-End Home Improvements. My name is Avi Benizri and this is my company. High-End Home Improvements is based in North East Philadelphia. We have clients all over metro Philadelphia, the Northeast, the Main Line, and Southern New Jersey. My team has over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry. High-End Home Improvements bridges the gap between construction and design by specializing in satisfies our entire customer’s needs. We handle a..Recent Review:This is the second project I hired this contractor for. This time it was to remodel a full basement bathroom. There was nothing there only ruff ends for the toilet, sink, and shower. They built everything! The job was done faster and cheaper than anticipated. They kept covid-19 safe which is a HUGE must. I love my new full bathroom. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! Will hire again for my next project in the spring - backyard patioZhanna S.
- Business Description:First and foremost, we live by this motto: Somedays you make money, somedays you make friends, but on a good day, you make both! You have found an honest contractor…. We are downhome friendly, polite, reliable, knowledgeable, highly recommended and on time. We are proud to be family owned and operated as a father daughter team. We are a licensed and insured full-time, full-service family run company offering services in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Flooring..Recent Review:He is a very nice person personable and patientGina M.
- Business Description:D&D Contracting is here to get the job done. I have over 7 years of experience in the Home Repair industry and I take pride in all of my jobs. Our experienced team is committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. Home not Heating? Leaky Faucet? We can handle all of your HVAC and Plumbing repair needs! If you have any question about our service, don't hesitate to reach out. ..Recent Review:Anthony of D&D Contracting was professional and courteous from beginning to end. He responded quickly to my calls, arrived to complete the job early, and did an excellent job. Anthony far exceeded my expectations and I plan to hire him for future jobs. I would highly recommend D&D Contracting.Tinamarie M.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card paymentsRecent Review:Hector was on time. Responds quickly. Provides timely photos of work done. His work was impecable. In a world where finding a good contractor can really have you pulling out your hair Hector is the exception.Mary-jo M.
Deals in King Of Prussia for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in King Of Prussia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 0haraconstruction106 Lynn Cir
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 24/7 Rise Inc.23rd & Jackson Streets
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 3R Renovations2534 Grant Court
- 5 Stars Service10-A Saint Asaph's Rd
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A E Quesenberry Carpentry LLC1012 Stanton Rd
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- A MAN FOR ALL REASONS105 CHEYNEY DR
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A Master Builders1206 Taft Ave
West Deptford, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Remodeling9865 jeanes st
- A Safe At Home Babyproofing Co631 Croft Dr
- A to Z Maintenance and RemodelingP.O. Box 1091
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.C.E Home Services LLC106 Wynmere Drive
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A1 Handyman & Home Plumbing Services6953 Pawling St
- AAP Contracting & Handyman Services4554 Unruh Ave
- Aardvark Custer II IncPO BOX 2725
- AB HomesPo Box 288
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abs General Contracting LLC2146 S 58th St
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- AC Reed Construction1815 Walnut Lane
- ACA Remodeling Inc131 S Bolmar St BLDG Z
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Access Plus910 Allen Drive
- Action Builders and Remodelers1420 S 7th St
- Action Remodeling2429 Sepviva St
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- ADAPTIVE LIVING SOLUTIONSPO Box 7202
- Advanced Window Cleaning LLC360 Moore Rd
- Affordable Energy Associates2930 Concord Road
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Perri1162 Pine Brook Rd
Eatontown, New Jersey
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJ Surman Company422 kennebec rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- AK Landscape Management3247 Marilyn Ave
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alderman Contracting172 Creamery Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alexander Custom ContractorsP.O. Box 92
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Allison Construction411 Yoder Rd
- Alpha & Omega PMR5724 Hegerman St 5724 Hegerman st
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- Altamirano Home & Commercial Services93 Birch Ave
Princeton, New Jersey
- Always Affordable Repairs LLC12309 Rambler Rd
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- Ametech2129 Borbeck Ave
- ANB Home Services27 Nancy Dr
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andersonpros321 N Pleasantview Road
- Andrew Beury Contracting112 Creamery Rd.
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Andy OnCall8 Vermeer Dr
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- andy williams5152 upper valley rd
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Apex Handyman Service LLC10 Corner Ketch Rd
- Apex Painting Contractors1402 burlington avenue
Delanco, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Appler Construction Perfection18 E Morgan St
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Architectural Living DesignPO Box 33
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Tile Company560 Spring Oak Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- Asb Home Improvements LLC3206 Stump Hall Rd
- ascicontracting inc2460 Byberry Rd
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- A blast from the Pats