Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Indiana, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Indiana
- ALTAMONT ROOFING & CONTRACTINGConsidering we ran into a pandemic and work stoppage along with supply chain issues - they did a great job! They were clear about scheduling, were conscience about their work and clean up. Dealt with the 'mess' of a prior attempt and turned my deck into a place I will enjoy for years to come - along with new siding, windows and lighting. They did a rubber roof replacement in the past for me that was managed around heavy rain and needed to be done quickly, they didn't let me down with this larger project either. I would definitely hire them again
- Kirsch Construction CoKirsch Construction did excellent work. Replaced wood deck with Trex composite material and white vinyl rail. From demo to completion, the work was done in 9 days that included some delays due to rain. New deck looks great. We plan to have Kirsch Construction work on other home improvement projects around the house. Pictures show what the deck looked like, the rebuild, and the final deck
- Randy Morrison ConstructionVery happy with Randy's work he did an amazing job putting a metal roof on our rental property and fixing a few damaged areas as well. Things went well from start to finish Randy always made sure we were happy with the work that was being done. We had a bad experience with another contractor in the area, wish we would have found him sooner. Highly recommended!
- WHL CONSTRUCTIONGreat work by the WHL team in installing two decks, and outdoor lighting in just three days! They have excellent reviews online which is why I reached out and they were very responsive, communicated throughout, gave accurate quotes and actually did what they said they would do- what more could you ask for?! I really like that the are a "family" run business, the owner is hands-on and it shows that they are truly professionals-THANK YO
- Justin SchollHe has been our blessing in disguise. I want to say he is honest, fair, and fun to work with. He gives you a fair quote and its very accurate. He is also punctual and works hard. He is currently fixing a rotted back end and leak of our camper, but he can fix anything. If you need work done call him
- Randy Morrison ConstructionVery happy with randys work his guys worked in the coldest weather and payed attention to detail. After having two previous bad experiences with contractors it was nice to finally find a good one that knows what he is doing and actually cares if you are happy with the work. Will definitely hire again for whatever remodeling I may need in the future
- Kirsch Construction CoBefore hiring Kirsch construction, my husband didn't trust anyone's work but our own. However, we have found this outfit to be prompt and good at what they do. They are worth every penny because of the excellent quality. We have had them add on rooms, tile a custom shower and floors, install siding, lay flooring, install cabinets and sheetrock. They even did the plumbing for the bath. We fully intend to have them back once the weather breaks. I have found them to be good problem solvers. Every house has its own unique areas and these guys have been able to handle all of ours. I highly recommend them for most any job and especially for kitchen and baths
- Earl Weaver Contractors LLCNo Pony tails, earrings, or tattoos with loud music will show up at your job site when you hire these men, only knowledgeable well dressed professionals of utmost honesty and integrity. You will be able to sleep well at night knowing you will have the job done right. You don't have to worry about giving these guys the keys to build your home. They have done numerous large projects for me both residential and commercial. G. Ebert, Schuylkill Co
- Kauffman Metals IncThis is an opportunity to highlight Kauffman Steels efforts during previous construction efforts of our home, completed roughly a year ago now. The project was proposed based on previous work done by Kauffman’s steel, they erected a storage barn for me several years earlier. Because of the quality of that effort we talked about doing a home several years later. Their work is of the highest quality and their crews are all very professional. There were no shortcuts or compromises during construction. Every effort was made to insure everything was completed right the first time around. If there were changes needed during the process, they were handled as if the crew were working on their own home. Things were done right. They have lots of work and if you would like to get on their schedule, start working with them sooner than later. Without any reservations I highly recommend the team at Kauffman Steel for any such project you might consider. Key descriptors I can use to reference my efforts with Kauffman’s Steel include Honesty, Integrity, Attention to detail, Flexibility, Sincerity and Quality
- George Dolak General ConstructionI needed it done at a certain amount of time, and he showed up and got it done. I am really happy. He really got it together.
House Builders in Indiana
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Valley Home Service was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Ford City and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Ford City and surrounding areasRecent Review:It went good. They did a very good work, and clean up.Bob M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Randy Morrison Construction (814)771-8538 Full service construction company. Fair prices. Quality workRecent Review:We are very happy with the work done. They were on the job by 7:00 am everyday. Shrubbery and landscaping were covered and all shingles torn off went into a truck. They cleaned up the area after every workday. We were told in advance of work that when temperatures on the roof got to hot they would stop work so as not to damage any of new shingles they were putting on. The workers were very polite and friendly and seemed to enjoy working with each other. When Randy Morrison had to leave the job to pick up materials he always informed us where he was going and why, as a matter of fact he kept us informed on every aspect of the job from beginning to end. He also put a roof on my mothers house in the spring and it looked so good We actually picked the same exact shingle. We can honestly say the roof looks great and would hire Morrison again. You can’t beat a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and do it with honesty and professionalismMark K.
- Business Description:We have 20 employees, and each of our projects are assigned a project manager in addition to a lead carpenter to manage your project from start to finish. Additional Contact: 724-537-3858Recent Review:They were really good. Like them a lot.Sally C D.
- Business Description:EZ Home Exteriors is locally operated in Pittsburgh PA. We treat our customers with respect. We understand that people have busy lives, so we work with them to make the process as easy, and painless as possible. We are happy to meet face-to-face, or talk by phone. We do not take deposits or use any type of sales tactics and gimmicks. We get paid when the work is completedRecent Review:Someone came to look at the work needed, left a brochure in my door and never heard from them again, even after I called to ask about the estimate. Could have at least called to let me know they were not interested in doing the workjoe m.
- Business Description:Gary J Miller PE CEng is a Professional (Structural) Engineer with more than 28 years of experience in the design, inspection and analysis of simple to complex structures. He services the Highway and Bridge Transportation sectors as well as the Industrial, Commercial and Residential segmentsRecent Review:Called this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDEDChucky C.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Homer City
- Penn Run
- Marion Center
- Rural Valley
- New Alexandria
- Nanty Glo
- Northern Cambria
- New Florence
- North Apollo
- East Vandergrift
- Ford City
- Mineral Point
home builders in Indiana
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & A Construction and Home Improvements, LLC315 Forest Ridge Road
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.101 Orchard Ave
- Adaptable Builders Inc.80 Cougar Run Lane
- AJ'S CONTRACTING249 S VINE ST
- American Dream Construction386 Adrian Sherret Road
- Angelo Gatto670 Russell Rd.
Cooperstown P.a, Pennsylvania
- Aortega General ContractingP.O. Box 192
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Artisan Contracting of West New York300 Catlin Ave
Port Allegany, Pennsylvania
- A & A Construction and Home Improvements, LLC
- B&B Services212 President Village Rd
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- barry claycomb construction7363 king saint clair road
Alum Bank, Pennsylvania
- Benjamin's Construction, LLC220 North Main Street
- Brothers Home RepairPO BOX 204
- B&B Services
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- CELIK BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION1560 Amwell Rd.
Somerset, New Jersey
- Charles Heating Center216 Power Ave
- Christian Architects950 N Charlotte St
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- CNC CONSTRUCTION2473 NOLO RD
Penn Run, Pennsylvania
- Collins Construction, Inc.3196 Shermans Valley Road
- Community Craftsmen Contractors1267 White Oak Rd
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- Cover Construction & Custom Millwork, Inc.401 Olive St
- Caliber Pole Buildings
- D B CONSTRUCTION807 RED MILL ROAD
- DC General Service726 Walnut Bottom Road
- Dick Delaney Home Inspection275 Pioneer Rd
- DOUG LEMMON BLDG & REMODELING1310 KOHLHEPP RD
Rochester Mills, Pennsylvania
- Douglas Erdley Construction144 Breakneck Rd
FORD CITY, Pennsylvania
- Downs Contracting, LLC139 Seger Rd
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D B CONSTRUCTION
- Effective Technical Applications, Inc.10 Wayne Avenue
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Epic Construction Services LLC654 Roadarmel Lane
- Erdley Building Company221 Millenium Dr
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- EZ Garage Doors3431 5th Ave
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- EZ Home Exteriors3431 5TH Ave
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- Effective Technical Applications, Inc.
- G A C Construction Inc7228 Baptist Rd Ste 142
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- G.C Construction234 Clinton rd
- GABODA'S BUILDING & REMODELING219 Gaboda Ln
Mineral Point, Pennsylvania
- Gary J Miller Engineering Services405 Hoodridge Drive A1
- Gilded construction184 pottsville Street
- Gillenwater Design & Construction4181 Warren Rd
- Good View Metals3090 Sportsman Rd
- G A C Construction Inc
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hamacher Contracting, LLC.P.O. Box 91
- Home Towne Builders LLC719 Worthington St
- HORVATH HOME IMPROVEMENTS450 MOUNTAIN RD
- H2Pro Restorations
- J&S Construction915 west jackson st
- J.J. Kennedy, Inc. 1790 Route 588
- JDV Contracting / CUTTING EDGE CONCEPTS305 E Church St
- JEFFERSON PAVING CORP1288 TURNER RD
- JIM MC COMBS BUILDING & RMDLNG1535 ROUTE 580 HWY
- JP Construction1454 North Harmony RD
Penn Run, Pennsylvania
- J&S Construction
- Laskey Properties LLC16 Entrance Dr
- Lay It Down Tile & Home Improvement510 Rte 579
Ringoes, New Jersey
- LEONARD S FIORE INC5506 6TH AVE
- Loebrich Contracting Inc1830 Frankstown Rd
- Lowry's Restoration Services2024 2nd street
- LR Roofing Systems, LLC1115 Salemville Rd
New Enterprise, Pennsylvania
- Lucas Remodeling & Construction, LLC1072 Beaver Run Ave
- Laskey Properties LLC
- Quality Trades Construction141 maple ave
- Quality Trades Construction
- RAL Architecture + Design, Inc.230 MARKET ST
- Randy Morrison Construction349 Hubler Road
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- RDY GUTTERS PLUS LLCPO Box 86
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- rearicks contracting812 FRANKLIN AVE
- Rob & Toms Residential Contracting144 Boyd Rd
- Robert G Wood Contracting358 Ramer Rd
- Rowlands Sales Company Inc101 Butler Drive
- RAL Architecture + Design, Inc.
- S & C CONTRACTING INC15 E 14TH ST
- S and B Remodel6591 Route 120
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- Shick Contracting LLC237 East Brady Road
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- S & C CONTRACTING INC