There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Elizabethtown, PA
There are 53 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Elizabethtown
- Alpha & Omega ContractorsFabian was wonderful to work with. Extremely friendly, open, and honest about his work and estimates. He was able to schedule me fairly quickly. The job was done over the course of a few days, and he was even able to make some repairs to the walls! Him and his team did a wonderful job and the place looks brand new! Great communication and am definitely looking to hire him again for our next paint job
- Ed Shaffer Painting and DecksEd and his team were great. It was a very tedious job and everything turned out really nice. Very friendly and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend for any painting that needs done.
- University PaintersMiguel was professional, courteous and gave great attention to detail. Very pleased with the work performed and the job was completed on time.
- University PaintersWe were in the process of moving and needed to have our walls repainted so they looked fresh, new, and clean for selling. They did a great job, made sure to not spill any paint on floor or carpet, were able to get job in one day! They were also very affordable so we were able to do this while also making other changes to sell without breaking our budget
- Ed Shaffer Painting and DecksFantastic, Ed and his crew are really good at what they do - very professional and friendly to work with. They cleaned up the mess from the drywall, and the job only took two half days to complete. I have already hired him to do the next phase. Can we give more than the five stars?
- Sergio's PaintingSergio and his crew were truly reliable. He was responsive, prompt, and completed the job ahead of schedule! Top-notch service!!! Highly recommended 👌
- Sergio's PaintingSergio showed up early and completed the job a day early. His workers were polite and respectful and they did an excellent job. Definitely will use this contractor again!
- Sergio's PaintingSergio and his crew did a fantastic job. Great to work with. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I will definitely use Sergio and his crew for my next painting job.
- InnoTech Construction, Inc.I recently hired Innotech Construction for a total kitchen floorplan overhaul and remodel. They removed a few walls to give me the nice open floorplan that I have always wanted. My kitchen looks spectacular and they were so easy to work with. They catered to my every question and helped me make informed decisions. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend them for any residential work
- Fixxit Remodeling & RepairExcellent. The price was excellent and he made sure to take care of all the minor issues that came up during the process even if that meant trips later as replacement parts were shipped.
Interior Painters in Elizabethtown
- Business Description:We have been with Angie’s List for 3 years. We have lots of experience. You can trust that you will receive great service! Simpson's Painting and Repairs is a family owned business. We have been in business for over 3 years and counting. We are all about serving our community. We are passionate about making our customers satisfied. We are opened to suggestions while doing a project and the reason for that is, we want you to have the results that you are looking for. We provide business propos..Recent Review:Great they did a very good job. I would recommends them to everyone. I would also use them for other projects that I have in mind.Cindy L.
- Business Description:Ed Shaffer Painting and Decks is a Locally Owned and Operated company in business since 2014 with 5 years of experience. I provide quality Interior and Exterior Painting as well as Deck Staining/painting in Cumberland, Dauphin, Lebanon, Lancaster, Perry and Adam Counties. I strive to keep my customers happy. I also offer a discount for Vetetans.. Visit our Facebook page to find more reviews from other satisfied customersRecent Review:Ed and his team were great. It was a very tedious job and everything turned out really nice. Very friendly and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend for any painting that needs done.Ryan P.
- Business Description:Home Remodeling and Restoration. Call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:It was wonderful. Great guy, everything was good, on point and on time every time. The man was awesome, I would recommend him to anyone.Pete M.
- Business Description:Interior,exterior painting,pressure washing, lead certified, minor repairs to walls, wallpaper removal, staining decks and floors,refinish hardwood floorsRecent Review:My experience with FJ's Painting was an absolute nightmare. Both Felix and his wife, Tammy, arrived to provide us a quote for what was a somewhat substantial job (whole interior of a 2-story single-family home). We were quite impressed with them during the initial conversation and the estimate was fair for the amount of work necessary, or so we thought. Additionally, we were happy to support this small-owned business as we realized that the business had undoubtedly been hard hit by the recent quarantine; however, we quickly learned we made a rather unfortunate choice. Felix, the owner-operator, arrived on the 1st day only (with 1 other painter) to inform us that he would have to leave early that afternoon due to personal issues. He did, however, report that he had a 4-person team arriving early the next day to ensure we remained on schedule. The 2nd day, we had 2 painters arrive and park on our driveway with a blown radiator. Their van leaked coolant all over our newly sealed driveway and my husband had to spend his own time and money to repair their vehicle so they could drive home at the end of the workday. Insufficient dropcloths were used and inadequate care taken to protect our belongings. As a result, we were left with paint on our furniture, light fixtures, and brass doorknobs. Felix, along with 1 other painter, arrived around noon on the 2nd day to join his workers only to leave around 3 hours later. We opted to terminate the job after the 2nd day to avoid further damage to our home. The workmanship was shoddy and disorganized. The painters did not seem to have a plan on how to complete the job and started work in several rooms without any focused plan of action. We had to point out several areas of the ceiling that required additional care as the original paint colors were still visible after 2 coats. The painters were not using a primer, nor coating the rollers with sufficient paint to effectively do the job. We really had no choice than to cut our losses after the 2nd day, reimburse Felix the cost of the paint purchased for our home (which was woefully inadequate for the size of the home), and set forward on hiring another contractor at great cost and inconvenienceTanya P.
- Business Description:2018 Super Service Award Winner! Previous Winning Years: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. My name is Jonathan Frank and I own & operate the Local University Painters location in South-Eastern Pennsylvania. My goal is to provide the best possible service for my community--and I'm personally committed to delivering quality projects, great service, and affordable pricing. Call (800) 390-4848 to schedule a FREE EstimateRecent Review:Miguel was professional, courteous and gave great attention to detail. Very pleased with the work performed and the job was completed on time.angela j.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in General Contractor, Painting and Drywall services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was great. They were nice gentlemen. The staff was well educated, and nice people. They were professional, on time, did a good job, and the price was fair. I would use them again in the future. It wasn't expensive compared to other companies I've asked for. I would give them 10 stars if I couldMilli P.
- Business Description:Hi, my name is Tanya and I own and operate Painting by Tanya. We offer interior painting services including walls,ceiling,trim kitchen cabinets,faux finishing and help with color selections. My team and I will treat your home like my own. I'm licensed and insured. I offer outstanding work, at competitive prices by someone you can trust . Call today I look forward to working with youRecent Review:Excellent customer service, professionalism, and detail. Thank you we are very happy!Rob D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very good. We were well satisfied with their work. We highly recommend them.Kenneth S.
- Business Description:Our family-owned business has been around for more than 35 years. When it comes to painting and pressure washing, you get quality work for le$$.Recent Review:David was professional and friendly. The job was very well done and it looks great. He was prompt and the work was finished as scheduled.Cythnthia I.
- Business Description:DBA: DER CONSTRUCTION, INC. . Certified Aging-in-Place SpecialistRecent Review:I was instantly comfortable with Dale when we sat down for our first meeting. He walked us through everything and helped suggest ideas for the bathroom that was for my elderly mother-in-law. This job was not a small task! They rebuilt two of the walls and broke up the concrete to run the shower drain. The job was completed on time and at the price they estimated in the beginning! My mother-in-law loves the bathroom, and so do my husband and I! I will definitely hire them when it's time to remodel our upstairs bathroomAmanda W.
Deals in Elizabethtown for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- Mount Joy
- Mount Wolf
- York Haven
- East Prospect
interior painters in Elizabethtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2:38 Painting 225 Pleasant Grove Rd
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- 2:38 Painting
- A &w Restoration & more1084 Atom Rd
- A Painters Touch593 Honda Rd.
- A&J Painting335 West High St
- AAA Painting Group, LLC55 New St
- Access Basement Systems10 Marticville Rd.
- Ace Handyman Services of South Central PA4219 Derry Street
- Action Door & Property Services LLC5640 York Rd
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
- Adventure In Fun243 Chambersburg Street
- ADVERTO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS258 KIRSTA LN
- Aesthetic Painting and Home Services217 10th St
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Home Services89 Governor Stable Road
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize LLC208 Dock St Suite 6
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- AJM Painting402 Central Manor Rd
- Albert Contracting146 W Market St
- All County Asphalt & Masonry4878 Division Highway
East Earl, Pennsylvania
- All Decked Out Services Inc261 S 2nd St
- ALL Renovation & Design LLC88 S Penryn Rd
- AllAroundPaintLLC608 March St
- Allen Construction365 Golf Road
- Allport Painting Associates9 West Fourth Street
- Alone Eagle Remodeling LLC113 Bungalow Rd
- Alpha & Omega Construction10 Marticville Rd.
- American Dream Painting2102 Page St
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- American/Hungerford Bldg Prod150 Fulling Mill Rd
- Anderson Pro Painting502 Saint Johns Rd
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Anthony Geiger Painting1053 Rawlinsville RD
Willow Street, Pennsylvania
- Arnie's Home Improvements25 N Wilson Ln
- Arroyo's Finishing Touch307 West Market St
- Artist Touch Painting and Faux Finishes128 N 33rd St
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Artistic Concrete Solutions2825 Fiesta Dr
- Aston Black711 Hartman Station Rd
- Aument Bill Papering & Paint363 S Cope Hill Dr
- Austin's Remodeling10 Shirley Lane
- A &w Restoration & more
- B and company
- B L Draper Painting & Handyman Services914 Landis Ave
- B&B Drywall, Paint & Interior Finishes643 Leaf Street
- B&D Contracting Services6101 Embers Lane
- B&T Renovations7472 West Rd.
- Ballentine paint 637 Miller St
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bareville Flooring & Tile295 E. Main St P.O. Box 321
- Barn Painting & Advertising IncPO Box 782
- Barry Hoover Painting & Paperhanging310 Coral St
- Barry L Landis Const LLC1570 Schoffers Rd
- Basement Finishing by Hartel Constr. Grp., Inc.601 Walnut Aly #2
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BCR Building & Repair134 Birch St
- Beaverson Home Improvement57 State Road
- Bell Valley Contractors3626 Shaffers Church Rd
SEVEN VALLEYS, Pennsylvania
- Berks Pressure Washing & Painting17 central dr
- BiH Electrical, Plumbing, & Construction1672 Quail Dr
- Bill Sourwine General Contractor645 South 14th Avenue
- Bill Torres Painting LLC404 Nth.Angle St.
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Blue J Enterprises558 Broadway, Apt 3
- Bob Sheetz Roofing & Siding Co LLC4701 Earl Dr
- boyer brothers construction204 miller rd. apt 2
- BrentMore Construction117 S. West End Avenue Suite 15
- BROWN'S Construction & Remodeling LLC55 Lancaster Ave Apt.#6
- Bushey and son drywall40 Fox Hollow Rd
Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania
- B and company
- C & B Enterprise Construction224 S Main St
- C E Smith Painting4683 E Prospect Rd
- C&K Family Cleaning & Janitorial Services200 Schneider Dr.
- C. A. B. Contractors105 Tower Dr
- C.H. GREEN CONSTRUCTION518 S MAIN ST
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- C.I.R. Construction and Remodeling34 N Main St
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
- CAM Remodeling LLC2819 Candlelight Dr
- Campbell Contracting Co17 Long Lane Dr
- Capital Coating IncPO Box 365
- Capitol Remodeling1550 Vernon Street
- Carlton B Geesaman Bldg & Remodeling Inc65 Church Ln
- CARTER LUMBER2128 S MARKET ST
- CB Construction Services LLC4991 Carlisle Rd
- CertaPro Painters® of Central PA1051 Country Club Rd
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- CertaPro Painters® of Lancaster1655 Manheim Pike Ste S
- CertaPro Painters® of Reading2669 Shillington Rd Ste 312
- CertaPro Painters® of York PA2536 Eastern Blvd #423
- Chad T Hunsberger Construction LLC4060 Lisburn Rd
- Choice Interiors300 courtleigh dr
- City Consolidated2001 Willow Street Pike
- Clean Touch Services, LLC324 Hellam Street
- Colmar Contracting9 Todd Rd
- Colonial Custom Building and Design4324 Plymouth Street
- Comfort Basement1250 Bethlehem Pike Ste S #304
- Commercial Residential ServicesPo Box 1039
- CONTRACTOR FOR REALTORS2948 BRADLEY AVE
- Coulon Junior's Painting73 Barrens Church Rd.
- Covert's Painting478 Eshelman Street
- Craftsman Mobile and Modular Renovation2730 Castanea Drive
- Creation Services Group90 Aberdeen Rd
- creative home enhancement720 Stoney Creek Dr
- Custom Closets500 Owen Rd
- C & B Enterprise Construction
- D & B Construction Services1820 Chatham Dr
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- D & J Siding & Spouting129 Lantz Rd
- D L KUHN PAINTING & WALLCOVER643 JULIETTE AVE
- D&D CONTRACTORS2244 N 5TH ST
- D.Turner home improvementsPo box 531
- DA Batson, Inc.701 S 4th St
- Dailey's Cleanout Crew115 Dull Rd
- Dambrak Painting
- Dan and Friends: Odd Jobs107 Charleston Dr
- D & B Construction Services