When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Altoona, PA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Altoona
- Allegheny Mountain SurveyingHe gave me all sorts of background information and laws pertaining to what I need with this house. I would rate him A's in everything.
- Jerry Thomas SurveyingExcellently. He was punctual, responsive, actually answered the phone himself. We were on a very short timeline, and he came out the next day (sooner than we even got callbacks from other surveyors). Will be using him to do the final placement of our stakes once our first round of excavating is done
- Harnett Land Surveying, Inc.I recently purchased property in Johnstown, Pa and was concerned because I could not find any property line markers. My neighbors had some general ideas were the lines were but they had no specifics. I contacted Harnett Land Survey based on a recommendation from a family member. Although I was still living in Arizona, Matt Harnett agree to survey the property and accepted payment via credit card over the phone. Like many older neighborhoods, finding any permanent survey markers in the area proved difficult. Despite those difficulties, Matt completed the project in a timely manner and maintained a great repos
- Drumheller SurveyingIt took a while for him to get started on it but I was in no hurry so it was. Once completed I was very satisfied with the work that was done.
- Drumheller SurveyingHe never came out to our property, he just used a FEMA map, which my girlfriend had done much earlier. I wanted him to come out to actually survey in person, but he didn't, and was very unresponsive if I ever tried to get in contact with him. He threatened to sue me so I had to pay him. Basically he is a con artist since he provided $20 worth of service when he charged $300
- Bernard HoullionI hired this man to survey my property. He agreed at a price and had asked for some money up front, he was down on his luck and needed the work. He never completed the survey, he would not call me back, he never came back to complete the job. All I received was derogatory letters on how we were to blame for him not completing the job, we were nothing but drunks and opportunist, living off of other peoples monies (not sure what this was about, I have an excellent paying job, and no, we are not drunks!!!) I took him to court and won, now he filed bankruptcy to get out of paying me back. If you hire this man, do not pay him until you have the survey in your hands. I now can't find anyone to survey my property because I mentioned his name as starting it. No survey company will touch my property because of him. I am out $3,500.00 plus court cost which bring total to $4,000.00. Also, in his letters, he stated he surveyed ski resorts in the Poconos, do not understand why he could not survey my "piece of crap property" as he referred to it. I have all documentation and it is all on record in Jefferson County, Pennsylvania Court Records
Land Surveyors in Altoona
- Business Description:Engineering Services Include: Mine Engineering, Mine permitting, Mine surveying, Civil engineering, Site design, Structural steel & concrete design Municipal plans, Wetland delineation, Storm water management plans, Erosion & sedimentation control plans, Roadway management plans, Water Treatment, Treatment System Management Surveying Services Include: ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Residential and Commercial Subdivisions, Oil & gas well surveys, Construction surveys, Topographic surveys, Surv..
- Business Description:Environmental Land Surveying and Solutions (ELSS) is a company of professionals dedicated to delivering superior professional engineering, land surveying, and other related services within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and neighboring states
- Business Description:Peters Consultants, Inc. is a full service consulting engineering/design firm located in Berwick and Bloomsburg Pennsylvania, and has provided professional consulting services in the engineering, environmental and land surveying disciplines to municipal, authorities, commercial, industrial and private clients since 1975. We are a leading provider of engineering services in northeastern Pennsylvania by using sound and practical engineering judgment and skills when evaluating potential projects
- Business Description:land surveyor company with over 24 years of real experience in the industry.
- Business Description:Established part-time in 1993, full-time in 1999 and with archived local survey records dating back to the 1970’s we have been providing our clients with quality surveying and design services for over two decades. Throughout our years of experience, we have consistently proven that a carefully prepared plan is foundational to any project. By combining modern field and office technologies with honesty, hard work and experience, DeVon R. Henne, PLS is dedicated to utilizing our resources a..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Roaring Spring
- East Freedom
land surveyors in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DeVon R. Henne Land Surveying and Title Research133 Lakeview Road
- DeVon R. Henne Land Surveying and Title Research
- Environmental Land Surveying & Solutions280 Indian Springs Road
- Environmental Land Surveying & Solutions
- G Force Engineering Services, LLC7582 Lincoln Hwy
Central City, Pennsylvania
- G Force Engineering Services, LLC
- Peters Consultants, Inc.100 Robbins Avenue
- Peters Consultants, Inc.