Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Allentown, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Allentown
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.Project went extremely well, from start to finish. The entire staff was quick to respond to questions and make the entire project as seamless as possible.
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.Everything went well! He got right back to us with a price proposal, we made our choice, he got the marking done as he said he would, and we received the property map not long thereafter.
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.The gentleman (sorry but I forgot his name), left us know as soon as he arrived. He also explained everything that he was going to do and after his explanation, he asked if we had any questions. He performed the task and when he had finished, once again he left us know that he was done, told us everything he had done and where he had put the stakes so that we knew where the property pins were located, and that he was going to take some pictures and then leave. Again, he asked us if we had any questions. He was very friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend Berks Engineering and Surveying if you need any help
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.This company was on point in getting back to us in a timely manner and performed the work in a timely manner. This company allowed us to give half of the fee as a retainer and the other half upon completion of the survey. Other companies wanted all the money up front. We we very pleased with the professionalism shown by Berks Surveyin
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.Dealt with them by email and phone. Seemed to be reasonable price and did even better when they agreed to add my neighbor's house. The work went very well, they were very responsive and scheduled work near-term . Worked with us readily when we requested rescheduling. Only negative, the fellow doing the survey work was almost 2 hours late, would have liked him to call us with updated arrival time as we needed to be here when he arrived and we had other things that we wanted to do at the time. So we dinged them a little on punctuality. Otherwise we are totally pleased with the work
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.There were no issues and I never actually met with the people. There were no issues with the property line so everything was fine.
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.It went very well, they are very professional. They did everything I expected, sent me a contract, and an estimate. They were courteous, did a good job, walked me through everything, and explained what they had done. I would recommend them very highly.
- Johnson SurveyingIt went excellent. Tim responded within 2 hours to my request for a quote, while only one of four other companies responded at all. Tim's cost was very reasonable and Butch & Brad did an excellent and professional survey. The survey was done exactly they way I anticipated, with the pins located in an accurate and proper manner. Butch & Brad arrived just as scheduled and completed the work with respect for my neighbors' property that they needed to use to access pins to verify my property lines. They were very considerate and repaired any areas that needed to be dug up to locate the pins. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable in their profession. I would highly recommend Tim Johnson Surveying to everybody
- Johnson SurveyingTim was very responsive his price was fair. He did more for what I paid then others would do for just a bare bones survey.
- Johnson SurveyingHe did the job within a week of my contacting him. He did a great job and helped us feel like we knew exactly what the boundaries were for the home we were about to buy. That peace of mind was worth every nickel.
Last update on April 24, 2019
Land Surveyors in Allentown
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Allentown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- MARTIN H SCHULER1143 W WALNUT ST
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18102
- MARTIN H SCHULER
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.311 E. Main Street
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania 19522
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.
- Elwell Studio Landscape Architecture550 Quarry Rd.
Harleysville, Pennsylvania 19438
- Elwell Studio Landscape Architecture
- Hanover Engineering Associates Inc252 Brodhead Road Suite 100
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
- Hanover Engineering Associates Inc
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Johnson Surveying
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey 07801
- Olympus Painting LLC