What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Mill City, OR
There are 15 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Mill City
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.The company did an outstanding job. They worked in a timely matter and the actual painting job was very good. The other thing I was impressed with was the clean up which was excellent. I would hire them again.
- Horizon West Remodeling, LLCWonderful experience with this company. Good communication, careful, timely, and professional work, Would use them again and would recommend to others.
- Most Wanted Painters IncThe project went very well. Crew arrived on time and worked through difficult circumstances ( smoke from forest fires - high winds - dark days). Great finish work - clean up was completed very well. Excellent work ethic; I would certainly recommend them.
- Halvorson Mason CorpWe can’t say enough about Halverson-Mason. We worked closely with Chris, and he was wonderful. From design to construction he was there making sure things went smoothly. If you want custom design, and a company that wants to make you happy, these guys are A+. Their employees were top notch also. We couldn’t be happier with our house, and the total experience read less
- AW PaintingAlan first did an exterior paint job on my home. His attention to detail is superb and the paint finish looks better than anything I have seen. His back rolling technique really made it look top notch and it still looks the same as the day finished now 4 years ago.
- Barbell PaintingAwesome! They were there when they said they would be, and had the job completed when they said they would. They did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. Got the exact colors we wanted, and extremely high quality!
- Jewell Industries LLCCarl and his crew were vary detail orientated. They completed ahead of schedule, and under budget! Building was painted last year and still looks great.
- Jackson ConstructionThe project is about 50% complete at this time and we can’t say enough about our wonderful experience with Jackson Construction (Dorson Jackson). This is our first experience with new construction and/or remodeling. Dorson has guided us through planning our project to meet our “vision”. HIs vast knowledge and experience has been so valuable to us and we are so happy we chose him as our general contractor. I will review further upon completion of our project. So far we are quite pleased with Dorson, as well as all of the trade subcontractors he hired. I am excited to write a more thorough review soon. You can’t go wrong with Jackson Construction read less
- Halvorson Mason CorpRemodels are never easy, as there are always factors you can't know until you get underway. How a builder handles those surprises is what determines the grade I give. Chris from Halvorson Mason was excellent at first understanding what we wanted, and communicating clearly throughout the entire build. If a delay was a possibility, we discussed how to proceed and agreed on process. Chris' experience was invaluable for us as remote customers, as he guided us to excellent supply partners, and saved us money on several key choices, which we appreciated. He also respected our decisions when opinions differed, and we never felt undermined in what we wanted. Chris put considerable time into understanding the regulatory requirements of our county, and creative and consultative thought into making some of our more obscure choices work (such as installing a 100+ year old window pane from our Sydney house). Perhaps most telling was in the final weeks of the build when there were the inevitable scheduling challenges and I was concerned that I might be irritating one of the key trades: Chris said that he wasn't worried whether that trades person was happy, he was concerned that I was happy. It may seem simple, but I have not always felt so clearly the priority when dealing with trades who sometimes look after each other more than the client. To the question of whether I would recommend Halvorson Mason, I already have: to my sister, from whom I would never hear the end if she wasn't satisfied read less
- Doug E. Miller PaintingHe appeared to do an excellent job and use an excellent paint. However, when the 2 coats of paint started wearing off in spots after less than 2 years, I tried to contact him just to get his input and he never returned my calls.
House Painters in Mill City
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very good great people to work with very efficient and very fast. Did a great job.Carl G.
- Business Description:Father and daughter roofing company. Complimentary estimates, recommendations, and welcome roofing questions. You can reach us by phone, e-mail, or text. We look forward to speaking with you!Recent Review:Very well. I first contacted this company to address a roof leak on my personal residence several years ago. Since then, I have hired them to do roof replacements on at least four rental properties and they have done other roof repairs, revisions, or cleanings on at least four others. I have experienced many problems in the past with other roofing contractors - as a rental property investor of 30 years in the Salem-Corvallis-Beaverton areas. This crew is honest and does superior work read lessDavid G.
- Business Description:Our unique hand painting process results in a high quality, long-lasting paint job. Our goal is to complete each project to your satisfaction. From our office staff to our painting crews, we train our team to deliver the highest level of service. Residential repaint contractor specializing in hand painting only read lessRecent Review:I could not be more happy with my experience with Twin City painting! They are professional from start to finish. They have so many years of experience in this area it shows in their work and end product! The communication was great from top to bottom. I had LOTS of questions and they were all answered in great detail. The employees are clearly engaged and honest. The salesman/estimator, Seth, was fantastic and then the project manager, Ian, was just a pleasure to work with. Very detail oriented and always goes the extra mile. The painters were efficient, friendly and did a fantastic job. They kept a very clean job site. I can't find an area of the house I'm not pleased with. They paint the house by hand and have an amazing 7 year warranty! Painting by hand is more expensive than painting with sprayers, but the qualify, customer service and long warranty make it more than worth it! I will use this company in the future and recommend to all of my family/friends read lessMolly M.
- Business Description:Our primary focus is residential roofing and Siding, providing an experienced staff to handle and coordinate almost any re-roofing or new construction project. We have extensive experience in installing, Every job is inspected to meet the highest standards in the industry. HPR Roofing and siding llc reputation as a roofing/siding leader has been built and depends upon superior work and satisfied customers. Our mission is to provide our customers with quality service at competitive prices and .. read lessRecent Review:Juan and his team did a great job. I really enjoyed his team a nice group of guys. I have already passed on HPR contact information to Co-worked. Communication is key for me, Juan delivered it. He kept us current on project start time, daily plan and completion time. We hired them to complete 2 roofing projects for us house and garage. Juan added 2 smaller out-buildings, so we have a matching home site. I apricated his attention to detail and looking at the entire home site and what was needed read lessJim And Donna S.
- Business Description:Local owned company for 15+ years, owner operated, & ran daily. Emergency hours at an emergency rate also offered.Recent Review:great job went the extra mile saved a lot of trips and headaches for us being out of town nice job and nice to work withbetty j.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland.. read lessRecent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description: Is a locally owned and operated company established in Northern Oregon. We are a fully licensed, Bonded And Insured Business that is ready to take your property to new heights of beauty and value. We count with an incredible 16 years of experience in the painting and remodeling field. Although there are thousands of companies in the area, none of them measure up to our quality, affordability, and effectiveness. In fact, we are the ones under which others measure their quality standards. Ou.. read lessRecent Review:Joel and his crew were amazing. They made sure the work was perfect and we were 100% happy before he accepted full payment. I plan on hiring them for our interior painting needs and I would recommend them to everyone read lessDustin L.
- Business Description:We deal in most residential remodels, (interior and exterior). We specialize in roofing, but we do most anything from kitchen and bathroom remodels, to flooring, siding, fencing, painting, ect. We are a small, 2 man owned business read lessRecent Review:S&H were great to work with, very understanding with changes during the process and helped with problem solving and redesigning problem areas that needed changed. Will definitely use again in the future for other projects. read lessShawnna B.
- Business Description:United Structures team of arborist and contractor(s) are highly trained to provide the best quality of service for your home of office building. We ensure our work is done safely and your property is secure. We know how difficult taking on a project can be! Whether it is a tree service, fencing or decking installation, welding or excavation project. United Structures LLC, strives to not only achieve your goals but also exceed your expectations. Thanks to our work ethic, and loyal following we.. read lessRecent Review:The arborist came out and discussed with me what needed to be done and I agreed with him. He was able to book it and get it done in less than a week. He did an excellent job, was very careful with my landscaping and cleaned up so that you hardly knew he had been here. Yes I will use them again as the need arises read lessCarol S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Mount Angel
- Sweet Home
exterior painters in Mill City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACD Painting2119 SW 29th St
- Advanced Automotive1800 West 2nd
The Dalles, Oregon
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Allied Trades and Services LLC6356 SW Inlet Ave
Lincoln City, Oregon
- American Maintenance Company8787 Old Fort Rd
Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ARTISTIC PAINTINGPO BOX 960
- ACD Painting
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION370 W 37TH AVE
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- College Works Painting388 State St. #420
- Columbia Basin General ConstructionPO Box 662
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hendrix Painting235 Char St
- Herndon Remodeling30825 SW Otto Ln
- Hicks Drywall & PaintPO Box 2214
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- Home Safe Renovations2673 NE Sunrise Ln
- HPR Roofing and Siding llc14269 Caufield Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Hunts and Hanks Construction Co LLC885 E Virginia St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- INTEGRITY PAINTING INC15814 SE 114TH AVE
- INTEGRITY PAINTING INC
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Lopez Painting &pawerwashing502 E Lincoln St
- Lopez Painting &pawerwashing
- Quintana Roofing LLCPO BOX 12784
- Quintana Roofing LLC
- R C EXTERIORSPO BOX 1003
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.2630 Evergreen Ct NE
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Rhino Ceramic Coatings of Oregon2394 NE Stephens St. (Hwy 99)
- Rocket Construction, LLC.2610 NW Robinia Ln.
- Ron Short ConstructionPO Box
- Rons Paint and Supply5071-P HWY 101 N.
- RP Builders ConstructionP.O. Box 1574
- RP Construction6138 Inwood Ln S
- R C EXTERIORS
- TDX Construction llcP.O. BOX 974
- The Decorated Wall186 SE Mill St
- The Genie Contractor LLCPO Box 295
- TMW Cloud: Call Center Services1552 SE Starmer St.
- Todd A Holliday construction1020 ne Allen ave
- TRUSS T BUILTPO Box 500
- Twin City Painting IncP.O. Box 1745
- TDX Construction llc
- United Structures 2139 Waln Creek Dr S 121 SW Salmon St #1100 Portland OR 97204
- United Structures
- V A and Sons Construction8477 Valley Way SE
- V A and Sons Construction
- zweigart constructionp.o. box 591
- zweigart construction