From flooring to interior paint, DIY home improvement projects were popular during the COVID-19 pandemic—but didn’t always go as planned. These statistics reveal why people DIY, the risks and rewards, and when homeowners chose to hire a pro instead.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Stilwell, OK
There are 6 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Stilwell
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingExcellent, out of three other companies Mike saved us nearly 20,000 for sure. Mike and his crew were very professional. They showed up on time early, they were very dependable and the work they did is just beautiful. I'm hiring them back for in the spring!
- DH RemodelingWe hired DH Remodeling to build an addition and do a full home remodel. Idan the compny owner was ( Lucky us) our project manager and he was great to work with. He was easy to communicate with, and tried to work during the planning and proposal phase. JOSE, the construction foreman, and his crew, were also always friendly and professional. The end results are beautiful and the project was on-time and on-budget for the most part, but it wasn’t completely painless. It’s not like an HGTV show where you just hand off the project, they do all the work, and you come back to a completely perfect home. While Idan gives great design idan provide us 3D design, and suggests places to shop at where he gets discounts, he even send his designer to shop with us and its was very efficiency(save us allot of time and money) the job done on time and we so happy with resolts ,. Overall, it was a good experience with great results, and we highly recommend DH Remodeling and IDAN you was great thnks allot read less
- HCC RemodelingHe works with clients really well I feel like he understood exactly what I needed and wanted done. We are now selling the home and everyone who walks into the house has great things to say about his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed anything done. The cost and value of his work is tremendous not only that his estimate came in well under the cost of a lot of other good contractors. He provided quality work and quality driven products I would without a doubt use him again read less
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- Stanley Scott Master CraftsmanStanley Scott Master Craftsman did very excellent work. We thought the price was quite affordable because he did a good bit of rebuilding in the bathroom. He gave very, very good suggestions, easy to work with, and the think we liked best is that his practice is to focus on only one project at a time so he was here continuously rather than going from here to other projects and back when he could. We were able to get the project on course very nicely. He was here three or four weeks working on that. I thought he did a very good job. He was always right on time read less
- John ThompsenIt went great! He was on time and professional. He was very punctual and he cleaned up. It was very good.
- Bobby Moore ConstructionHe has stood by his work. If I find something that is not to my satisfaction, he has come back and fixed it. He drove down from Springfield and fixed a leak without making it a problem.
- Stanley Scott Master CraftsmanThe task for the tiling etc. of the bathroom took one week. They went by Home Depot each day and picked up the supplies. I had to do none of this. As usual, some parts we selected did not fit so I volunteered to run out and get them so they would not have to stop work. And any materials left over he made sure I took back for $ credit ( some contractors just keep the extras!). They worked hard from about 8AM til 6PM M-Sat. They were very thorough and professional as much as humanly possible. If you had questions, you got a prompt and thorough answer and it was all politely given ( no brush-offs!).Their MAJOR areas of work are Kitchens and bathrooms. We will call them again for the kitchen! The labor cost was well worth it b/c what was done was done right read less
- Ken Smith ElectricKen was very professional, prompt, and efficient in his work. All of the things we requested to be changed, installed, or repaired were done in about a half day. We are very pleased with his responsiveness to our request for a bid; he promptly worked us into his schedule the next day to do the work.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairMike was very responsive from beginning to end and was able to fit us in pretty quickly. He and his wife did a really great job on installing and grouting the tile. The results were really outstanding and I'm so happy with my kitchen! The cost of the project and the level of professionalism were right on target. I'd use him again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to anyone needing home improvements read less
Home Remodeling Contractors in Stilwell
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today read lessRecent Review:He required a large down payment. Over 2 months into the job, he had done very little work. His subs and employees didn’t get paid and quit. We requested a refund for work undone. He has not responded.Vickie K.
- Business Description:G&S Contracting offers Specialized Commercial and residential Remodeling and property Excavation as well as Custom property Management such as Earth bridges over culverts, stone archways, and pad building for new construction read lessRecent Review:Professional, honest, and can do all types of projects. Very pleased with the work being done!kassey w.
- Business Description:Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Went great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.Paul R.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.Garrett G.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dream read lessRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionals read lessDeborah J J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani.. read lessRecent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint white read lessRob H.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Looking to design a beautiful backsplash for your kitchen on a budget? This article gives a dozen examples of affordable, attractive materials to consider. Find inspiration and get educated about ways to spruce up your kitchen without breaking the bank.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Prairie Grove
- Park Hill
- Siloam Springs
- West Fork
- Van Buren
home remodeling contractors in Stilwell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-D Construction Inc13542 S 235 East Ave
- 3-D Construction Inc
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Affordable Roofing & Remodeling109614 S 4760 Rd
- Aloha Floors and More LLC109940 S 4744 Rd
- American Exteriors LLC3983 N Woodlawn Ct Ste 2
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Anthony Hubbard Construction504 Northview Dr.
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A&A Remodeling Inc
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Country Home Enterprises (LLC)107 Dewey Ave
- Cripple Creek Construction1636 White Rd
- Custom Marble6511 Pierce Dr
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Cabinet Door World
- Eastern Service Company23532 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Eastern Service Company
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands Of Integrity Services2915 S. Coker St.
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home & Lifestyle Renovations & Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Maverick Construction Inc223 N Main St
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- Mer-2 Construction12109 Ivory Place
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingPO Box 6665
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Mike's Quality Paint and Drywall Inc474033 E 1055 RD
- MyHandyman - Budget Fence Builders Fort SmithPO Box 2584
- Maverick Construction Inc
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics