Ussery Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

Ussery Roofing & Construction LLC is a premium roofer and installer of products for the outside of your home. Our simple motto is ( We treat your home like our home ) expresses how customer service orientated we are as well as the level of installations that we provide....

Bullseye Fence Co Inc

25 years experience. Licensed, insured and bonded. I always leave my jobs looking great and cleaned up. So give me a call and you wont be disappointed.

Outlaw Welding

We have 13 years of combined welding experience. We weld everything from plant work, structural welding, fence work, metal pipe work, fabrication & more! We provide quality work at competitive pricing. Give us a call today for a free quote!

Erives Fab, LLC.

We specialize in MIG, TIG and stick welding. Customized/Ornamental Gates, Handrails, Metal shops, Carports, Heavy Equipment Repair, Mobile Welding and much more.. CALL FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATES 405-837-5110 Ask for owner Saul H. Erives 20 years of welding experience

06/08/2020

Randy made us fall in love with our house again. He re-furbished our 1940’s metal front porch. We reached out to so many other contractors and no one had our vision or returned to do the work... just as we were about to give up and rip it off, along cane Randy! I saw his sign in our neighborhood and called. He’s upfront, friendly, stayed within the estimated budget and also thoughtful...he kept me...

Description of Work
Front porch

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] !

11/11/2018

Service was prompt and proficient. Workers were very friendly and worked with my crazy schedule.

Description of Work
Roofing and drywall

Category decks

10/01/2017

The owner and his crew were very professional and courteous. Randy is always pleasant ti talk to and does what he says he will do. second time i have used him for a big job and will use him again.

Description of Work
Built a 65' curved deck walkway.

Category decks

08/21/2017

Quote was prompt and accurate, and they even went above and beyond making some minor improvements not included in the quote (additional painting and wood work). They cleaned up the property when finished, and they were willing to meet me at my office during lunch to do the paper work.

Description of Work
Repair and re-roof detached garage, replace outdoor deck, and replace 8' section of privacy fence after a 60' tree fell over during a storm and damaged the property.

Category decks,fencing,picture framing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

We offer both commercial and residential roofing, as well as vinyl siding, gutters, painting, metal trim, windows, power washing, and also specialize in metal overlay roofing.

Repairs on the interior of a home can be looked at on a one-on-one basis.