Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

1315 19th St Ste 3A

Plano, TX 75074

Award winning. See SP Web for specials & coupons....

06/01/2015

Marsha G.

My husband and I were out of town when the March 25th storm came through Yukon. When we got back in town several days later, we realized a lot of homes in the neighborhood were getting new roofs, so called for estimates from several roofing contractors. I was very impressed with Chris when he came by. We explained that we were out of town a lot and also had our house for sale and had just gone under contract. I was in a panic because of our timeline on closing. He told me not to worry, he would handle everything, and he did. Even though we were a couple of weeks behind the majority of people in the neighborhood in getting our estimates, he made sure that all the work was done before we closed on our house. When we were in town, he came by to explain what work had been done and what remained. When we were out of town, he kept me updated via email, text and phone calls to keep my level of anxiety low and continued to assure me that all work would be done before closing, which it was. I put my complete faith and trust in him and he earned it. One day after closing, the BIG rain storms started and the new owners discovered a small leak. I sent Chris a text telling him about it and he responded in less than a minute. He immediately contacted them and sent someone over to get the problem resolved so there was no major damage to the home. I highly recommend Chris and his company to anyone who is looking for an honest and dependable roofing contractor.

Description of Work
Repaired damage after hail storm. New shingles and vents on roof, replaced gutters and downspouts, repaired torn window screens, etc.

08/05/2014

George F.

It was great. Clay Burns is terrific. He did everything he said he would and when it was supposed to be finished...it was. Cleaned up and removed the old roof without a sign that they were even there except for my brand new roof. Absolute Roofing is great.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and did everything I needed in only 2 days; amazing.

11/26/2013

Clinton H.

We were satisfied with their work and also happy with them. We don't know the final amount that was paid because our insurance took care of it. We never really saw the check.

Description of Work
We used Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors for doing our roof.

10/01/2013

Hank H.

The previous review was unintelligible. Obviously, a transcription error from my telephone interview. For clarity, Mr. David Overby, with Absolute Professional Roofing in Harrarh, OK, is the person you should contact for all your roofing needs. I have the upmost respect for this roofing contractor. I would use them, again.

Description of Work
Roofing

09/24/2013

Hank H.

So far, they have done everything they said they were going to do. They are not quite finished but they are supposed to finish it up today. They have handled me very nicely. I respect Dave Overbee. There was a delay between the insurance company and getting the job completed. I'm not sure whose fault it is; David said he was waiting on some kind of auxiliary money, the holdback money. I don't know why there was a delay but at least it has been done right. They have kept me in the loop. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I'm using Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors to put a roof on my house.

08/18/2013

Samantha J.

Very helpful and knowledegable with my insurance company . Were proffessional crew That came to do the coatings were done in a day . I am very pleased with the work they did for me And would recommend there services to everyone.

Description of Work
Coatings for metal buildings.

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of help in the near future!

08/16/2013

A M.

The salesman was very professional and knowledgeable. They helped me through the whole process from filing my claim all through the construction phase. The actual construction took only one day, which I thought was amazing. They left my property clean of any debris. They also came by the next day to see if I was satisfied with my roof and believe me it looks wonderful. I am very please with this company and I would recommend them to my family, friends, and neighbors. Thank you Absolute Roofing.

Description of Work
They helped me with my claim, they met with the insurance adjuster, they helped me pick the perfect color for my roof to match my house and they replaced my roof in one day. The quality of the work is excellent, my home looks great with my new roof . I love it!

Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors are pleased to hear that you had a professional and pleasant experience. Let us know if we can be helpful with any other needs.Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it!

08/16/2013

Tracy C.

I am a born and raised native Oklahoman and have been through many storms. Every time I have to get my roof replaced I have ran into problems but Lincoln with Absolute PRC not only handled every step of the porcess efficiently but also went toe to toe with the insurance company and got them to pay an additional $3400 toward my project. Overall the most professional roofing company I have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof

Thank you for your business. We are pleased that your contractor met your needs and helped throughout the process. Please let us know if we can help out in the future. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review.

07/23/2013

Brandon B.

The roof had been replaced just 3 weeks ago!! But these kids couldnt tell? I would not call them roofers,they are simply salesmen!! If a and quot;rooferand quot; cant tell that your roof has already been replaced, they probably are not roofers!! My advice is to stay away from this company, they have already changed their name since flying into town after the May storms. They set up a and quot;officeand quot; in Harrah, but they all have Texas tags on their trucks, with out of state area codes for their cell phones. In MY opinion, if any company is starting out with lies, there is probably a reason for the lies...I would stay clear of these and quot;salesmenand quot;!!

Description of Work
Came "door to door" to my house. Tried to get me to let them look the roof over for damage.

Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors established as an entity in January of 2013. We have been members of the Harrah Chamber of Commerce since May 2013. The building where our office is located has been owned by the Trader family for 4 years. We have been training Oklahoma residents to staff our Oklahoma office, however, we are transferring contractors from Texas to help train and get our business set up to be successful. APRC has has the pleasure working with the City of Harrah on many of their buildings. Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors has many offices with our corporate office located in Plano, Texas. We pride ourselves on being very thorough with our roof inspections. We take full responsibility if our contractor gave you a misguided assessment, you cannot properly assess a roof from the ground. We do not have salesmen, we have contractors that must be 21 years of age or older. Our contractors handle their jobs from start to finish. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience, the owner would gladly discuss any questions or concerns that you might have. Kyran Trader is the owner of the company and is in the office location Monday through Friday.

07/15/2013

Gregory M.

I give Absolute Roofing Professional Contractors a D grade. They try to give the appearance of being an Oklahoma company but all of their labor and materials and sub contractors come up from the Fort Worth Texas. I had my roof and gutters replaced I would characterize the quality of the roof installation as average. The gutter replacement workmanship as just average. The gutter installation crew from Fort Worth only works in the Oklahoma City area on Fridays and Saturdays. The day they installed the gutters they did not bring enough materials to complete the job and left it only 90% completed they gave me assurances that they would return and complete the job the following Friday or Saturday. They did not !! Absolute Roofing’s customer service and communication with the customer is horrible! They would not evan give me the courtesy of a call to tell me there would be a delay and discuss what would be done to resolve the problem. I attempted to contact them numerous times by phone, nothing but a answering machine, they would not return my calls and they would not respond to my E-mail. It was necessary that go to their office to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Roof Shingles and Gutter replacement after May 20 2013 hail storm.

Absolute PRC has taken corrective measures to insure that this issue never arises again in any of our offices. When our Harrah office was made aware of the issues out on this project, our owner immediately took necessary steps to get our subcontractors out to the property in order to fix the gutter system. When addressing the situation with the representative of Absolute PRC that was the contractor in charge of this project, we realized that there was a mis-communication between our gutter sub-contractor and our contractor in charge. Absolute PRC immediately made this projects gutter system top priority. Later after reviewing the Contractor in charge and his other jobs going on we decided to terminate our relationship with this particular contractor. Jobs like these our not common in our company, and our professionalism and absolute integrity with our customers always comes first to ALL of our contractors. We sent some of our assets to Oklahoma from DFW to help out our existing Absolute PRC contractors in Oklahoma. Our assets included contractors. dump trucks, various tools, and sub-contractors.

06/18/2013

Justin J.

Excellent, I called Kyrin asking for an estimate and within that day he was there. He was very explanatory and I was relieved that Kyrin would take care of meeting with the insurance adjuster and most of the paperwork. They begin putting my new roof on next week and they have already painted the house. they did a great job with the painting. The crew that painted my house was very nice, and Kyrin was there to supervise the whole way through. I am very glad I went with this company. I would recommend talking to Kyrin about your roof to anyone who needs it. He is very understandable and reasonable. I will definitely be giving them a call in the future if I need anything else done to my house. Much appreciated, Justin

Description of Work
Painted the house so far and then nest week I am getting my new roof put on!

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for choosing Absolute Professional Roofing Contractors! We appreciate your business.

A Allison Roofing Inc

Allison Roofing and General Contracting is a Family owned and operated company. We have been in business since 1994, and have been an A+ BBB accredited business since 2001 with no complaints. We offer many services including: -New Roofs -Re-Roofs -Roof Re-Decking -Flat Roofs (All Types) -Cedar Shake Roofs -Tile Roofs -Architectural Roofs -Metal Roofs -Gutters -Wood and Cedar Fences -Interior and Exterior Painting -Chimney Repair and Painting -Siding (All Types) -New Window Installation -Add On's -Decks -Patios -Pergolas We have reviews and references upon request, and have never had a dissatisfied customer. Since we are locally and family owned we have the ability to take our time and help you understand 100% of what we do. We do offer warranties on all workmanship, and only use guaranteed suppliers. Our salesmen are experts and personally trained insurance claims specialist. We also offer free estimates. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today! (469)767-8789

Splash Painting & Remodeling

We are a locally owned, owner-run, and insured remodeling and painting company. We are committed to the highest quality standards in the construction industry. We have high-grade remodeling and painting equipment. We offer free service estimates to our clients. We provide long-term customer satisfaction.

James Imburgia Painting Contractor

The satisfaction of a quality paint job last long after the thrill of a cheap price fades away, 40 years experience, cell 214-533-4413. I am Jim Imburgia, I personally supervise all work done, one job at a time, I specialize in all phases of painting and related repairs. With over 40 years experience and product knowledge, I have a sharp focus on service, quality and value, only one easy phone call to make, and I will take it from there, please call me.

Offers by James Imburgia Painting Contractor on Angi