Combs Landscaping

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2006

We are a small, family-operated business with over 80 years of combined experience. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our customers, and have provided service to some for over 25 years. One of the advantages of working with a small company is you know who will be on your property every time we arrive; also, we don’t have the high volume of a larger company, so you know you won’t be “lost in the shuffle”. ...

Starks Landscaping & More

Starks Landscaping & More

Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality.

10/08/2018

It was a small job, so I was afraid that companies would not respond promptly. Combs stopped by to make an estimate very quickly. The estimate was very reasonable, and after I accepted, Combs kept in touch about when they would be out to do the work. The work was done quickly and well. And so economically! I will definitely hire again and have already asked for an estimate on other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a few large shrubs removed, roots and all.

09/06/2017

Very well, very professional and reliable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape MAintenance

01/24/2016

Very well. They put flags up when they've done the fertilizing and leave an invoice with detailed notes each visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilize for us 3x/year and aerate in the Fall

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/24/2015

Comb's designed and landscaped our backyard in the spring. It went well. We have also had several follow up services with the last being an addition of a butterfly bush.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Butterfly bush

11/24/2015

They removed all fall leaves on the lawn and beds. They trimmed down shrubs and ornamental grasses....and also brought all the debri from the clean-up with them leaving our landscape clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided Fall clean-up. They also provided lawncare service throughout the spring, summer and fall of 2015.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Complete Landscape Maintenance. Lawn Care Program. Landscape Design & Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard