If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in West Alexandria, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in West Alexandria
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCEvery step of the way, from requesting a site visit and quote, to scheduling and to the work being done today, went very smoothly. Seldom have we dealt with more professional owners and crew. They were very timely, skilled, equipped to do the job right, and respectful of property. It is clear that this fourth generation family business is founded on a commitment to offering quality service
- VANDALIA BLACKTOP & SEALCOATING INCI was very pleased with my experience with Vandalia Blacktop & Sealcoating! Each one of the people working on the job were very professional, respectful and kind. Every time I walked by any of them, they took the time to acknowledge me. You should be proud of each one of them. (drivers included) The work was done quickly and thoroughly. I am very pleased with the end product. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a job well done
- Asphalt Maintenance SpecialistRonnie and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway resurfacing project. Ronnie was very professional, provided our quote in a timely manner and the job was scheduled and completed. The driveway looks fantastic and we recommend Asphalt Maintenance Specialists!!
- CJS Asphalt & SealcoatingCraig contacted me immediately and was able to do the job the next week. He gave an estimate via text, came (almost) on time (he got lost but got in contact with me), and finished the job quickly and cleanly. I was surprised how easy this was and how professional he and his crew were. I'd definitely recommend his services
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCExcellent prompt response to my inquiry requesting a quote. All work was done in a timely manner and I appreciated being sent before and after photos. Many complements from neighbors.
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCEverything went great. Very professional.. called right away, came out same day to give estimate. Not the cheapest estimate but felt they were the best. Just done today but very happy so far. It looks great!!
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCUpon receiving estimate for the work, they also have us am estimated start time. Kept us up to date and showed up at the stated time. The crew were a well organized polite and respectful, not only to us but our property. They took the time to give us tips to keep it in we’ll repair. A side gate needed lifted and they did it without asking and filled a hole with the dirt they had on hand. All at no extra charge to us. I would definitely recommend them again and can’t say enough good things not only about their work and professionalism. In fact, we are having them come back and do another job!
- Houser Asphalt & ConcreteOn June 14th a job was started by houser at 1001 st. Adalbert Ave. Dayton Ohio. The contract states they put down 2 inches of asphalt and measurements were taken that clearly show 2 inches of asphalt were not put down. There was also a verbal statement that they took 60 tons of material off of the parking lot. We have video evidence that nowhere near that amount was removed. We have video evidence of the poor workmanship performed. The parking lot has multiple spots where water can form and multiple spots where it is not level. There was damage done to the parking drain cover which is on video and they have pictures. The seam is not level. Certain spots on the parking lot appear to be a quick patch job. On the hill it is appears to be cracking. Instead of staying on the fence line the asphalt goes onto a neighboring property and is crooked. There is gravel showing through the asphalt where it was not rolled properly. Again the entire job performed is on video. Since then they have tried to reroll the asphalt and used another machine that melted the siding on the building
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCThe team was so very courteous and worked at a great pace, got to my home when promised with an entire fleet of trucks and personnel to complete my job! Cleaned up after themselves and everything. I appreciated their business and Nick and his dad Tony are good people!
- CJS Asphalt & SealcoatingCJS did a great job. I had work done 2 years ago by a different company and was very disappointed in how their work held up. CJS repaired cracks with hot pour crack filler which is far superior to cold pour used by previous company. Worth the extra money. Will use again.
Driveway Pavers in West Alexandria
- Business Description:CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and servi..Recent Review:He keep saying he was coming for 4 months, never showed, now he doesn't answer phone Im stuck in mud all winter. Very unreliable and should not be trusted at all ! ! ! !pete p.
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt sealcoating and striping business. We handle all residential and commercial projects. We also handle repair work and line and symbol striping. We do not sub contract our work and have over 30 years experience in this fieldRecent Review:Ronnie and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway resurfacing project. Ronnie was very professional, provided our quote in a timely manner and the job was scheduled and completed. The driveway looks fantastic and we recommend Asphalt Maintenance Specialists!Theodora R.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called himMegan J.
- Business Description:For 40 years Jaco Waterproofing has been providing quality waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to our customers. Our commitment to you the customer is to ensure you get an affordable solution for your project. We are a professional company that takes pride in being courteous, timely and effective. Jaco is proud to work for the largest contractors in the area, both residential and commercial. Some of our customers include Potterhill Homes, Ryan Homes and Maronda Homes. A few of..Recent Review:I can't recommend them enough!!! Excellent Service & Trustworthy! I recently bought a new house which had a few cracks in the foundation. Jaco was able to do an initial inspection and gave us a reasonable quote. However, during the initial quote we weren't able to look behind the drywall as we didn't own the house yet. When we tore back the drywall we found that the problem was MUCH worse than the initial house inspection had revealed and I was worried. Josh with Jaco was able to talk me through all the possible options and even guided me on which options were the most economical and which ones were the smartest for the long term solution. He even had suggestions on how to best maintain and prevent any issues in the future. They kept in constant communication as issues evolved and made a point to keep me informed. Its so rare to find someone who evokes so much trust. I had called in a Structural Engineer to get a second opinion (to be safe) and he had nothing but positive things to say about Jaco as well. Overall the pricing was VERY reasonable and I never felt pressured into a sale (I even compared pricing to a few other companies and their prices were extremely fair). I will 100% be recommending them to othersKarl E.
- Business Description:30-40 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Discounts are only applicable on residential sealcoating services and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Discounts cannot be applied after the work has been performed. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - American Coatings CorpRecent Review:Excellent. They have done excellent work for years.William S.
- Business Description:Asphalt and Concrete ServicesRecent Review:On June 14th a job was started by houser at 1001 st. Adalbert Ave. Dayton Ohio. The contract states they put down 2 inches of asphalt and measurements were taken that clearly show 2 inches of asphalt were not put down. There was also a verbal statement that they took 60 tons of material off of the parking lot. We have video evidence that nowhere near that amount was removed. We have video evidence of the poor workmanship performed. The parking lot has multiple spots where water can form and multiple spots where it is not level. There was damage done to the parking drain cover which is on video and they have pictures. The seam is not level. Certain spots on the parking lot appear to be a quick patch job. On the hill it is appears to be cracking. Instead of staying on the fence line the asphalt goes onto a neighboring property and is crooked. There is gravel showing through the asphalt where it was not rolled properly. Again the entire job performed is on video. Since then they have tried to reroll the asphalt and used another machine that melted the siding on the buildingDarren T.
- Business Description:over 7+years in sealcoating experience sealcoating driveways/parking lots etc. cracks filled pot holes patched&striping FREE ESTIMATES 10%SENIOR DISCOUNT to seniors over 65. Quality work done right! most driveways done between $99 and $199 get your driveway lookin back new for spring &summer tell your neighbor if he or she gets theres done too u will both get 10% discount regardless of age 937-677-0754 owner Chris hours9am -830p
- Business Description:we are professional window cleaners offering great service in all San Diego County
- Business Description:Small company with family values
- Business Description:Construction
Deals in West Alexandria for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Lebanon
- New Paris
- West Carrollton
- College Corner
- Seven Mile
driveway paving contractors in West Alexandria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC229 West Aberdeen Drive
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Affordable Asphalt Solutions 4135 Walnut Rd SE
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- ALL-ASPHALT sealcoating/striping2027 Webster St
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Asphalt Maintenance Specialist4091 S Union Rd
- Asphalt Sealcoaters of Dayton3016 Lodge Ave
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Across Town Foundation Solutions
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group
- Houser Asphalt & Concrete851 S Patterson Blvd
- Houser Asphalt & Concrete
- Image Pavement Company LLC425 Carr Drive
- Image Pavement Company LLC
- L. Stanley asphalt seal coating P o box 501
- L. Stanley asphalt seal coating
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO2256 RICE ST
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO
- Next Level Home SolutionsPO Box 752214
- Next Level Home Solutions
- Universal ConstructionPO Box 785
- Universal Construction