SCOTT COX CERAMIC TILE

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2008

Myself and one other man does all work. Been self employed since 1994. Been in Tile trade for 33years...

06/15/2021

eric S.

Tile repair was top notch and the price was great. The owner came out and gave a bid in the morning, and the work was completed that same afternoon. This will be my go-to tile work vendor from here out for both repair and installation.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Repair

06/29/2020

ANDREW W.

Everything went very well. Scott and his nephew installed the tile on schedule, per budget and did a great job.

Description of Work
installed back splash in kitchen

12/05/2017

Linda T.

Overpriced and numerous add-on costs. Too expensive. Would not recommend

Description of Work
Customer purchased tile installed

09/13/2017

Jennifer A.

Scott and his team were amazing! I called and left a message asking if he installed customer purchased porcelain tile and he called me back very quickly to answer my questions. He gave me a general estimate over the phone, and came out the next day to give me a detailed estimate. He gave excellent advice, including that we had installed the wrong kind of sub floor for tile, and that we needed to replace it with the right kind so we didn't have issues with our tile a year or two down the road. He had one slot available the next week to get the work done, otherwise he was booked out for over a month, and we jumped on the open spot. He responded to my text messages asking to make sure we were buying the correct sub floor, and sent me a text making sure that we were on track and ready to go for his arrival. They worked very quickly, and the work is beautiful! I am so in love with my new gorgeous tile floors. I can't say enough good things about them and their work. I will definitely be calling him again when we do our future kitchen remodel and master bath remodel, both of which will have more tile work.

Description of Work
Installed customer purchased porcelain tile in entry way, laundry room, pantry and half bathroom.

03/23/2017

Thucanh M.

If the details matter, look no further. I had issues with tile work (cracked floor tiles, poor shower niches) by general contractors on a previous home renovation and was very specific about what I wanted. I was so "picky" that it scared some GC away and they would not quote my project. When Scott came to give a quote, he told me that my requests were appropriate and industry standard. I looked at 1000s of pictures on Houzz of tile layouts and was specific about what I wanted. The job they did exceeded all expectations and the attention to detail was more than I could have asked for. My house was built in 1930s by someone who owned a tile company. The original owner would have been impressed with the work by Cox Tile. I was in awe of the percision of how he layed the foundation for the tiles. For the "tile rug" he layed it out 1st. Because the tiles were of different thickness, he place the field tiles 1st, let it dry, place the border, let it dry then the center, so at the tiles would be even. Under Scott's supervision, his nephew, Dave, did most of the work at my house. Scott was present for the most intricate work. Dave has been working with Scott for 11 years. I chose my GC because he was willing to let me use Cox Tile rather than his own tile subs. He is well worth the wait and the $. I would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Tile floor and shower of 2 full baths, wall and floor of powder room

08/15/2015

Valerie M.

Even through the jobs were not extensive and were simple repair work, Scott and his assistant treated the job professionally and completely as if they were working on a huge job costing a high price. Scott provided suggestions for each job that was needed. When I contacted him by phone he returned the call quickly and was good at finding a time to fit this repair work into his larger work schedule. They arrived when they said they would, did the work well, cleaned up well and offered a fair price for the service.

Description of Work
The provider actually provided services on two different occasions; one in 2014 and one in 2015. The jobs were not big; in 2014 it involved re-grouting, mending marble door thresholds and tile molding. In 2015 the job was to replace some damaged tile in the sun room.

09/02/2014

Khristine B.

It went perfect, they arrived on time, they were very clean and tidy, helped move a couple pieces of furniture, that I couldn't move by myself. Timeline and cost were spot on, in fact it was a little cheaper, was a mistake was found in the original bid. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Installation

07/22/2014

Margaret F.

The floor looked seamless when they completed it. You would never be able to tell the old floor from the new. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We removed two cabinets removed and a ceramic floor extended.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/20/2014

Susan G.

Went great. Very professional and they do not waist time. Prompt

Description of Work
Very pleased with his work. Would recommend Scott to anyone.

10/21/2013

Dawn W.

When I first called this provider he did not call back. I left a message on his phone line. A week went by and I called him back and he then called me back.

Description of Work
The provider was unable to solve the problem with the tile in my shower. However, he did provide an idea of some cleaning products thaty may help. He did not charge me for the service call which was very nice.

SCOTT COX CERAMIC TILE

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2008

7549 Noward RD

Waterville, OH 43566

Installation of Ceramic tile,Porcelon Tile, Slate, Marble Tile, Stone Tile on walls and floors

No Carpet,Wood, Linolium Installations